Fast Cover Travel Insurance

Fast Cover Travel Insurance (page 3 of 54)

Comprehensive, Basics, Standard Saver, etc...
4.5 from 1,073 reviews

4.5

1,073 reviews

Alice J

Alice JMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Easy, affordable, great!

So far so good. Easy buying process. Very competitive price. Have not made a claim so I can’t comment on that side of it. This is my first time buying travel insurance and I spent a lot of time researching different options. I always came back to Fast Cover.

Fast Cover T.Fast Cover Travel Insurance

Hi Alice, thanks for the positive review about how fast & simple our family travel insurance is. Remember you'll receive a loyalty discount next time you travel! Kind Regards, Jessica.

Peace of mind

My sister in law and I have used fast cover for all our travels, it is easy to obtain without all the fuss, at our age we just need something we can understand.
We have never had to make a claim and hope we never have to, just to know it’s there if we had too.

Craig B

Craig BPerth, WA

Intelligent website

Went to a number of sites to get quotes and this one won me over for its ease of use, good explanations, elegant web design. Chose to run with them on that basis after frustrations having to ring others to ask questions to clarify because their websites weren’t clear enough. The quote was very competitive also.

Fast Cover T.Fast Cover Travel Insurance

Hi Craig, thanks for the positive review about how fast & simple our family travel insurance is. Remember you'll receive a loyalty discount next time you travel. I'm glad it was easy for you to make changes etc. Kind regards, Jessica

Gino Cerasoli

Gino CerasoliSydney, NSW

Looks like the perfect cover for my trip to Europe with my friends

The value of the claim was fair, the cover seems to be thorough and suits my trip perfectly, I haven’t used this company before however I have heard good things about it which made it an easy decision when booking travel insurance

Fast Cover T.Fast Cover Travel Insurance

Hi Gino, thanks for the positive review about how fast & simple our family travel insurance is. Remember you'll receive a loyalty discount next time you travel. Kind regards, Jessica

Paul

PaulSydney, NSW

Great value with good cover

This is my second time taking travel insurance. Value for comprehensive cover is affortable which covered the whole family of 4. Easy to understand policy. Great service and would recommend others.

Fast Cover T.Fast Cover Travel Insurance

Hi Paul, thanks for the positive review about how fast & simple our family travel insurance is. Don't forget to let us know every time you purchase insurance with us so we can apply a loyalty discount for you. Kind regards, Jessica

Lou

LouPerth, WA

Fast Cover is quick, easy to understand the options, and always good value.

The website is very intuitive, making it very easy to understand the various options. I've used Fast Cover a number of times because of its ease and value. I still compare other insurance company rates and value, and still come back to Fast Cover.

Somchit

SomchitTheodore 2905, ACT

Good value

For a piece of mind for my overseas trips. I think I used a couple of times and have not made any claim as I did not use the insurance why I was overseas

Hi Somchit,

Excellent cover for a competitive premium.

Mike M.

Mike M.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

look at the fine print

I thought my cover started on the day I paid my subscription and my policy covered me for unforseen incidents before I started on my trip the company partially paid for my medical bill on the ship however did not include my first medical account after the accident I feel that wording of the policy was misleading as I would have paid the extra to cover accidents.

Fad

FadPerth, WA

Perfect, Easy and awesome

i found the policy to be of great value compared with other companies with similiar details, will be using again for sure!! I am hoping to not have to use this policy, but i feel safe knowing that fast cover has mine and my family's back!! thank you

Fast Cover T.Fast Cover Travel Insurance

Hi Fad, thanks for the positive review about how fast & simple our family travel insurance is. Remember you'll receive a loyalty discount next time you travel. Happy & safe travels to you! Kind regards, Jessica.

YippyDoo

YippyDooSouth East Queensland, QLD

Planned quick trip chaperoning.

Policy was good value.
Setting up Policy was easy and simple.
This is my first Policy with this company as with the current health warning implied.
Have travel every year at least once, normally use Card Insurances which I have never made a claim.
Insurance is just a surety of that possibility.

Fast Cover T.Fast Cover Travel Insurance

Hi traveler, thanks for the positive review about how fast & simple our family travel insurance is. Remember you'll receive a loyalty discount next time you travel. Happy & safe travels to you! Kind regards, Jessica

blackbear2

blackbear2Perth, WA

For a 10 day overseas holiday this is perfect

I have used Fast Cover many times, The online application is very user friendly and only takes 5 minutes to complete
For my needs it is perfect valu
Thanks to God I have never had to make a claim but I am certain it would be actioned speedily

Frequent traveller

Frequent travellerGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Quick & easy

Was quick & easy to set up, competitive prices and I had a couple of years back a claim & it was easy & quick to resolve. Can't ask for more. Recommend to everybody

Lauren M

Lauren MDarling Downs, QLD

Overall A Great Experience With Minor Bumps

Overall i had a great experience when claiming while hospitalised in India. Staff went above and beyond to assist me in my time of need. There were a couple of very minor hiccups when I got home trying to claim for additional expenses, however these were rectified relatively quickly.

Something essential.

This the second time that I have used Fast Cover. I did not have cause to make a claim on my first policy but the cost was very acceptable for an 80+. However, the increase in cost for the second policy, whilst cheaper than competitive companies, was somewhat more than I expected. I will very likely use this company again.

Max
Max

Thanks, you're welcome,,,,,,,,,,, Max

Martine

MartineSydney, NSW

Fast, easy, it’s got everything I need!

I’ve used fastcover a number of times now. They cover everything I need at a great price and it’s easy and fast to get a quote. I haven’t needed to make a claim yet but so far my experience has been only positive.

Bruce B

Bruce BSydney, NSW

Fast Cover Travel Insurance -- You're the Best!!!

Donna

DonnaThe Mallee, VIC

Great insurance offered

Easy to set up policy online without hassle and policy offers all the cover I will need for our upcoming cruise. Hoping I don't need to make any claim but there for peace of mind.

Fast Cover T.Fast Cover Travel Insurance

Very helpful. Thank you, will surely avail again on my next trip.

It is my first time to use Fastcover insurance and i availed the comprehensive travel insurance for me and my partner, and it helped us so much especially that we encountered problems with our flights and have to extend our trip for 2 more days. Worth availing again next time. Satisfied customer here!

Fast Cover T.Fast Cover Travel Insurance

Good offer for common existing medical conditions

This is the first time I used them. Easy to look for alternatives and select the best for my trip.
Good price and clear information.
Some common existing medical conditions are covered without additional price.

See all Fast Cover Travel Insurance reviews

Simon G.asked

Travel Insurance

I'm trying to take out travel insurance for me and my girlfriend and was happy to find that you're offering travel insurance for couples on your website. I proceeded to put in the details to get a quote. Then, in the policy summary before payment, it explicitly states that only 1 adult traveller is covered. There's also no option to add another person. What's the purpose of a couples insurance if it only covers 1 person?

So, if you can't even get your products and sales process right, how can I trust you're getting anything right when I actually have to make a claim?

Fast Cover T.Fast Cover Travel Insurance

Hi Simon, thanks for your feedback. I'm sorry you have not had a great purchasing experience. Our website is normally very user-friendly and an easy buy process to obtain one of our policies. We get loads of great positive feedback about it all the time. I'd really like to take a look at your quote, to see what went wrong, and would be most happy to help you with your policy purchase over the phone. I'll even throw in a discount for your trouble!
Feel free to call on Monday and ask to speak to me directly.
Kind regards,
Tracey
Traveller Services Team Manager
1300 409 322

Simon G.

Thanks for your offer! Luckily 1Cover had a similar policy and their checkout process worked fine. So we’re covered now.

Michele
Michele

We are both covered and happy with the out come and have always used fast cover on our trips

wendy keen

wendy keenasked

Travel Insurance

couldiget a quote please as was unable to put several destination
fly to London then to Italy for 8 day cruise then ona train to Zurich and back on train to dusseldorf fly from there home through London and then hong kong and home myhusband is 75 and iam59 years old can youplease help with a quote

Hi Wendy,

Thank you for your enquiry!
Please email us directly at info@fastcover.com.au and we will be more than happy to assist you with a quote for your next trip :)

Kind Regards,
Jessica

Mark nicholls

Mark nichollsasked

Travel Insurance - Comprehensive

Will I get a policy sent to me

Fast Cover T.Fast Cover Travel Insurance

Hi Mark, thanks for letting us know. Sometimes our policy emails end up in peoples Junk or Spam inbox, however I have resent your policy certificate to the email address on your policy. Please reach out to us again if you are having continued problems. You can also view or download a copy of your certificate at any time by logging into our website: https://fastcover.com.au/your-policy/login. If you have any further questions please don't hesitate to contact us! Happy travelling!
Kind regards, Margretta