Fast Cover Travel Insurance

Fast Cover Travel Insurance (page 4 of 54)

Comprehensive, Basics, Standard Saver, etc...
4.5 from 1,075 reviews

4.5

1,075 reviews

Very helpful. Thank you, will surely avail again on my next trip.

It is my first time to use Fastcover insurance and i availed the comprehensive travel insurance for me and my partner, and it helped us so much especially that we encountered problems with our flights and have to extend our trip for 2 more days. Worth availing again next time. Satisfied customer here!

Fast Cover T.Fast Cover Travel Insurance

Good offer for common existing medical conditions

This is the first time I used them. Easy to look for alternatives and select the best for my trip.
Good price and clear information.
Some common existing medical conditions are covered without additional price.

Fast Cover T.Fast Cover Travel Insurance

Easy to set up value for money

I have used Fast Cover Travel Insurance for the last few years noting I travel overseas for conferences 3-5 times a year at least, and to many different cities, the policy though I have never made a claim, is always easy to set up, allowing me a choice of options and exclusions are always clearly noted and in plain language.

Fast Cover T.Fast Cover Travel Insurance

Hi Cheryl, thanks for the positive review about how fast & simple our family travel insurance is.
Remember you'll receive a loyalty discount next time you travel.

Impressive

Great value policy, which was easy to set up. On discovering I had entered some incorrect details, was able to get through to a real person, who assured me that we'd be able to sort it out and that an updated policy would be issued, which occurred within minutes of the call finishing. Very impressive.

Damo
Damo

Thank you!

Clarity in buying travel insurance on the go!!

Fit for purpose insurance for my travelling holiday. Answered direct questions honestly, explained exactly how to use the policy I purchased with confidence. Backed by RAA my 52 years of membership so I feel confident that cruise ship travel insurance is my life jacket for a n emergency on holidays.

nonna

nonnaDarling Downs, QLD

would use again. so easy to make a claim

Was good value and easy to set up. I lodged a claim and the money was in my account in 4 business days. First time used and will use again

Val

ValSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Company

First time using this company, very easy to set up. Hope when and if I have to make a claim, it will be a smooth and easy process, I think it will.

Cassies

CassiesSydney, NSW

Quick and easy

My friend suggested this insurance company that she uses a lot, and it was quick and easy on the phone. I answered a few questions, including about pre-existing conditions, and it was done. I haven't travelled yet, hopefully won't need to make any claims.

Quick and efficient

This is a good value policy . I have used Fast Cover before and have found them the cheaper option to some of the others, even when other companies have sales.

Fantastic my goto provider

This is the 4th time I have used Fast Cover the process is easy the cover is great value will continue to use them for all my travels in the future

Missckay

MissckaySydney, NSW

Great Australian Option - Read t&cs carefully!

I believe it was a great policy vs value, easy to set up, but the real test is when you submit a claim. Reviews don't seem to bad. I usually purchase through Travel Direct and they have great reviews however their pricing has increased significantly.

Ricky

RickyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Quick & Easy

Weve used Fastcover on numerous trips, its quick and easy to set up, its great value. When Ive had to make a claim, they were helpful and there was no hassle.

Elle

ElleGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Don’t know yet! Too early to leave feedback as I haven’t travelled yet. It would be better if you asked clients for a review post holiday in case they need to make a claim and then see what happens.

Fast Cover T.Fast Cover Travel Insurance

Value for money for short travel

Have used the insurance 2 times. Also have recommendid the insurance to 4 members of my travel party. Being a senior i thought the policy was fair and very competitive with other insurers

Wendy Bourquin

Wendy BourquinSouthwest, VIC

How easy was that!

So quick and straight forward. I got two policies in a matter of minutes. The website was easy to navigate. I would recommend them to anyone heading abroad or in Australia.

Jo M

Jo MGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

IEC Travel Insurance Made Easy

With so much other things to stress about when relocating overseas, having straight forward, clearly defined and easy to set up travel insurance was a weight off my mind. Getting updates on specials was an added benefit.

Lexi

LexiSouth West, WA

Motorcycle Extra

I was searching for a travel insurance that covered my motorcycle trip across the USA. Fast Cover provided comprehensive travel insurance with extra motorcycle coverage at a very competitive rate. Phone and online service very good. Will definitely use again.

Fast Cover T.Fast Cover Travel Insurance

Hi Lexi, thanks for the positive review! Remember you'll receive a loyalty discount next time you travel. I
Happy & safe travels to you!

Kerry RyanIllawarra, NSW

Perfect.

I’ve always had travel insurance when traveling over seas. It’s a must have policy.great value for money, easy to set up. This isn’t first time using this company but wont be my last.

Thank you Margretta, I will keep that in mind. Cheers Kerry & Ross

Lozlou

LozlouPerth, WA

Excellent Cover

I've dealt with Fast Cover before and found they are good value for money. My claim was complicated, however the refund was processed very quickly. I would recommend this company to family and friends.

Fast Cover T.Fast Cover Travel Insurance

Hi Lozlou, thanks for the positive review about how fast & simple our family travel insurance is. Remember you'll receive a loyalty discount next time you travel.
Happy & safe travels to you!

Giavanna P.

Giavanna P.Sydney, NSW

After struggling with other companies this company was great & easy to use. Would definitley recommed.

* This company was definitely easy to use and the chat box was great to ask a couple question before purchasing.
* I haven't lodged a claim
* First time using this company.

Fast Cover T.Fast Cover Travel Insurance

Hi Giavanna, thank you for your feedback on how fast and easy our travel insurance is. Remember you'll receive a loyalty discount next time you travel.
Kind regards, Jessica

See all Fast Cover Travel Insurance reviews

Simon G.asked

Travel Insurance

I'm trying to take out travel insurance for me and my girlfriend and was happy to find that you're offering travel insurance for couples on your website. I proceeded to put in the details to get a quote. Then, in the policy summary before payment, it explicitly states that only 1 adult traveller is covered. There's also no option to add another person. What's the purpose of a couples insurance if it only covers 1 person?

So, if you can't even get your products and sales process right, how can I trust you're getting anything right when I actually have to make a claim?

Fast Cover T.Fast Cover Travel Insurance

Hi Simon, thanks for your feedback. I'm sorry you have not had a great purchasing experience. Our website is normally very user-friendly and an easy buy process to obtain one of our policies. We get loads of great positive feedback about it all the time. I'd really like to take a look at your quote, to see what went wrong, and would be most happy to help you with your policy purchase over the phone. I'll even throw in a discount for your trouble!
Feel free to call on Monday and ask to speak to me directly.
Tracey
Traveller Services Team Manager
1300 409 322

Simon G.

Thanks for your offer! Luckily 1Cover had a similar policy and their checkout process worked fine. So we’re covered now.

Michele
Michele

We are both covered and happy with the out come and have always used fast cover on our trips

wendy keen

wendy keenasked

Travel Insurance

couldiget a quote please as was unable to put several destination
fly to London then to Italy for 8 day cruise then ona train to Zurich and back on train to dusseldorf fly from there home through London and then hong kong and home myhusband is 75 and iam59 years old can youplease help with a quote

Hi Wendy,

Thank you for your enquiry!
Please email us directly at info@fastcover.com.au and we will be more than happy to assist you with a quote for your next trip :)

Kind Regards,

Mark nicholls

Mark nichollsasked

Travel Insurance - Comprehensive

Will I get a policy sent to me

Fast Cover T.Fast Cover Travel Insurance

Hi Mark, thanks for letting us know. Sometimes our policy emails end up in peoples Junk or Spam inbox, however I have resent your policy certificate to the email address on your policy. Please reach out to us again if you are having continued problems. You can also view or download a copy of your certificate at any time by logging into our website: https://fastcover.com.au/your-policy/login. If you have any further questions please don't hesitate to contact us! Happy travelling!
Kind regards, Margretta