Fast Cover Travel Insurance

Fast Cover Travel Insurance (page 4 of 56)

Comprehensive, Basics, Standard Saver, etc...

• Claim Resolution Time
    • <1 week (26)
    • 1-2 weeks (38)
    • 2-4 weeks (31)
    • 1-2 months (12)
    • 3+ months (8)
  • Claim ApprovedYes (95) · No (16)

Satisfied customer

Satisfied customerIllawarra, NSW

FastCover means peace of mind

My policy for my holiday in Thailand was very economical,I have been a client for several years,and had to claim twice with excellent results.Claim form easy to fill in and efficiently dealt with.Would certainly recommend FastCover

Fast Cover T.Fast Cover Travel Insurance

Sorry to hear something unexpected happened on your trip, but glad we could be here for you and pay your claims.
Regards, Craig

chez

chezGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Did. Not want to pay a claim had to take it further disgusting customer service

Would never recommend fast cover to anyone there policy is false and the service and services you get are shocking
Would not recommend them to anyone
An awful company just shocking

Very responsive in Virus Crisis

We took out this policy for the first time on the recommendation of a friend. It was value for money and included a medical condition that other companies charged an additional premium for. Due to Covid 19 we could not travel. This is, understandably, a difficult time for all in the travel industry attempting to help clients. In all the providers we had to contact Fast Cover were the quickest to reply, were able to offer a few options to us and answered our queries realistically both for us and their own business. We didn't make a claim so I can't comment on that aspect but we were able to credit our premium amount to use for future travel. With this experience, we will use them again

Ludo

LudoPerth, WA

Thanks for your help when I had to cancel my trip.

I cancelled my trip on holiday due to personal circumstances and I receive some kind help from staff. I will use Fast Cover again next time I go on holiday.

geordie

geordieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

fast indeed

Straight forward fast even handling 10,000 queeries due to the corona virus a little wait in the phone queue but answers and solutions came almost immediately not like other I have used before

Supermum

SupermumGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good customer service

Prompt customer service at a time where the phones would be very busy-impressed by the way in which I had my concerns addressed and resolved in a manner that showed some good will

Not Happy with Outcome

We took out Fast Cover Insurance for a year and were told that we could not recover any money for flights or hotel because the Corona Virus is a Pandemic. Really disappointed with this outcome - Thank God we were still in Australia when this happened or else we would have been liable to pay thousands of $$$ if we got sick while we were overseas. This cover costed us $621.00 and really it is for nothing .....

KylaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Not at all happy

My claim was not valued at all. No reply to my email. Never and won't again. Wouldn't ever use you again and will fight for my claim to be reviewed.

Fast Cover T.Fast Cover Travel Insurance

Thanks Kyla, Please allow us the time to review your situation and we will contact you accordingly.
Kind regards,
Tracey
Traveller Services Manager

paul

paul

fantastic

great company have used them before I was set up and ready to go in minutes ,that is why I came back a second time , great value for money. staff on the phone were fantastic and very friendly

Fast Cover T.Fast Cover Travel Insurance

Hi Paul, thank you for your positive feedback on how quick and easy it was to purchase a policy with us as well as how positive your experience was with the customer service team! Kind regards, Jessica.

Sooney

SooneyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

It has been the smoothest travel insurance experience for me

It was easy to organise and was able to get no excess and also an extension. My claims were handled swiftly within 10 business days. This was my first time using Fast cover.

Fast Cover T.Fast Cover Travel Insurance

Hi Sooney, thank you for your positive review on how well the claims team handled your claim. We really appreciate your feedback and remember, contact us directly for your next trip to receive your loyalty discount! Kind regards, Jessica.

Greg

GregPerth, WA

Easy and Clear

We booked for a short 4 day cruise on the West Australian coast and needed enough just to cover our needs if an emergency should arise. Fast Cover was simple, easy to understand and use.

Martha PSouth East Queensland, QLD

Important to have Travel Insurance

I felt the policy was good value but had difficulty in choosing a lesser excess. It was difficult to find and then would not allow for a 0 excess and conceded to choose a $100 excess which I was not too happy about.

Martha P

We have used Fast Cover many times and in the past ended up speaking to a consultant. I guess this time I might have missed out on my loyalty discount as I didn't know how to enter that I had one.

Fast Cover T.Fast Cover Travel Insurance

Hi Martha, I was able to search your name in our system and I can confirm you have a discount applied. :-) Kind regards, Jessica.

MicheleSouth East Queensland, QLD

good and great

surprising when I first booked I was help out but wasn't right but when Margretta help me and so out the problem . I have always used the Fast cover every trip we have been on more than 15 cruises

K LL

K LLGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic

Easy to get coverage and competitive pricing that you can tailor, I researched a few options. Also easy to make a claim. We got stuck in the typhoon in Japan. Will use again!

Fast Cover T.Fast Cover Travel Insurance

Hi traveller, thanks for the positive review about how fast & simple our family travel insurance is. Remember you'll receive a loyalty discount next time you travel. Happy & safe travels to you! Kind regards, Jessica

Many times to remember will go out of there way to assist; yes it was good value . I was getting a little confused at what i should take after some discussion i finally made my mind up.

Fast Cover T.Fast Cover Travel Insurance

Hi happy traveller, thanks for the positive review about how fast & simple our family travel insurance is. Remember you'll receive a loyalty discount next time you travel. Happy & safe travels to you! Kind regards, Jessica

Wayne S.

Wayne S.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Easy and necessary

Excellent price and coverage, so easy online application, and full description of all cover, why would you go somewhere else, Joie of what you want and need, excellent value and support.

Fast Cover T.Fast Cover Travel Insurance

Hi Wayne, thanks for the positive review about how fast & simple our family travel insurance is. Remember you'll receive a loyalty discount next time you travel. Happy & safe travels to you! Kind regards, Jessica

Review

Good value policy. I now used this company more then 10 times. Never had a claim. How they give me good service if I ever lodge claim. So far i had good service

Fast Cover T.Fast Cover Travel Insurance

Hi Tony, thanks for the positive review about how fast & simple our family travel insurance is. Remember you'll receive a loyalty discount next time you travel. Happy & safe travels to you! Kind regards, Jessica

Made a claim - disingenuous response

Bags were delayed at the airport which held up a six night yacht charter by three nights. We claimed delay of journey and the taxi fares to collect our bags from the airport. Fastcover declined both and covered a small amount for emergency clothes while we waited for the bags to arrive. We had the highest level of cover.I gave them an opportunity to respond to my review and was referred to Australian Financial Complaints Authority. I don't recommend Fastcover.

Compulsory have travel insurance

It is compulsory have travel insurance when you traveling overseas. I was not contact the fastcover when both of my kids and wife sick and one week in hospital. I paid all my bill and I got all my money back and it is easy to claim.

Graham

GrahamPerth, WA

Great customer service

Easy to complete policy with excellent cover and competitive pricing. I made a mistake with details and they fixed it within 5 minutes of my email. Gives me great comfort knowing I can get immediate assistance when going on holidays next week.

See all Fast Cover Travel Insurance reviews

Bobe

Bobeasked

Travel Insurance - Domestic Plus

Can I get cover on a campervan rental?

Simon G.asked

Travel Insurance

I'm trying to take out travel insurance for me and my girlfriend and was happy to find that you're offering travel insurance for couples on your website. I proceeded to put in the details to get a quote. Then, in the policy summary before payment, it explicitly states that only 1 adult traveller is covered. There's also no option to add another person. What's the purpose of a couples insurance if it only covers 1 person?

So, if you can't even get your products and sales process right, how can I trust you're getting anything right when I actually have to make a claim?

Fast Cover T.Fast Cover Travel Insurance

Hi Simon, thanks for your feedback. I'm sorry you have not had a great purchasing experience. Our website is normally very user-friendly and an easy buy process to obtain one of our policies. We get loads of great positive feedback about it all the time. I'd really like to take a look at your quote, to see what went wrong, and would be most happy to help you with your policy purchase over the phone. I'll even throw in a discount for your trouble!
Feel free to call on Monday and ask to speak to me directly.
Kind regards,
Tracey
Traveller Services Team Manager
1300 409 322

Simon G.

Thanks for your offer! Luckily 1Cover had a similar policy and their checkout process worked fine. So we’re covered now.

Michele

We are both covered and happy with the out come and have always used fast cover on our trips

wendy keen

wendy keenasked

Travel Insurance

couldiget a quote please as was unable to put several destination
fly to London then to Italy for 8 day cruise then ona train to Zurich and back on train to dusseldorf fly from there home through London and then hong kong and home myhusband is 75 and iam59 years old can youplease help with a quote

Hi Wendy,

Thank you for your enquiry!
Please email us directly at info@fastcover.com.au and we will be more than happy to assist you with a quote for your next trip :)

Kind Regards,

Emergency Dental$1,000$500$750$1,000
Pregnancy (max weeks) 23 weeks23 weeks23 weeks23 weeks
Resumption of Journey $3,000Not Included$2,000$3,000
Hospital Cash Allowance$5,000Not IncludedNot Included$5,000
Overseas Emergency Medical & Hospital ExpensesUnlimitedUnlimitedUnlimitedUnlimited
Loss of Income$10,400 (Max $400 per week up to 26 weeks)Not IncludedNot Included$10,400 (Max $400 per week up to 26 weeks)
Permanent Disability$50,000Not IncludedNot Included$50,000
Luggage & Personal Effects
Theft of Cash $250Not IncludedNot Included$250
Delayed Luggage $750Not IncludedNot Included$750
Credit Card Fraud$5,000 (combined with Travel Documents cover)Not Included$2,000 (combined with Travel Documents cover)$5,000 (combined with Travel Documents cover)
Travel Documents / Passport $5,000 (combined with Credit Card cover)Not Included$2,000 (combined with Credit Card cover)$5,000 (combined with Credit Card cover)
Maximum Single Item Limit $3,000 (computer or camera), $1,000 (phone or tablet), $750 (all other items)$3,000 (computer or camera), $1,000 (phone or tablet), $750 (all other items)$3,000 (computer or camera), $1,000 (phone or tablet), $750 (all other items)$3,000 (computer or camera), $1,000 (phone or tablet), $750 (all other items)
Luggage & Personal Effects $15,000Optional up to $2,000$5,000$15,000
Ancillary
Personal Liability $5,000,000$1,000,000$2,500,000$5,000,000
Rental Vehicle Excess Optional, up to $8,000Not IncludedOptional, up to $8,000Optional, up to $8,000
Motorbike / Moped Coverage Included up to 50cc, optional for any vehicle over 50ccIncluded up to 50cc, optional for any vehicle over 50ccIncluded up to 50cc, optional for any vehicle over 50ccIncluded up to 50cc, optional for any vehicle over 50cc
Domestic Pet Care Not IncludedNot IncludedNot IncludedNot Included