Fast Cover Travel Insurance

Comprehensive, Basics, Standard Saver, etc...

• Claim Resolution Time
    • 1-2 weeks (2)
  • Claim ApprovedYes (1) · No (0)
Suzana Traikovski

Suzana TraikovskiGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

No response

I took out insurance with FastCover on the recommendation of finder.com. Insurance premium paid in August 2019 to travel in August 2020. With the Covid19 situation that is now impossible. Have rung this insurer numerous times to cancel my policy and get a refund, have even emailed the resolutions department of the underwriter but no one can tell me what is happening with my paid premium. I was told that it had been put on hold and I asked for that to be confirmed in writing which has not happened as yet. Still don’t know if I can defer or get a refund, no one has emailed me with any details at all. I will certainly be taking further action if I don’t receive written confirmation.

CindyG

CindyGGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Disappointing that a common occurrence is not covered. Would not use again.

Jacqueline Carr

Jacqueline CarrGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

1 x trip / 1 x claim - treated as 2 claims - RIPPED OFF

I had a medical episode and massive damage to my luggage all on the same trip. Sent through claim for both incidents, they said they had to treat it as 2 claims so 2 x excesses had to be paid. What a rip off.

Find out how Fast Cover Travel Insurance compares to other Travel Insurance

You're just a number

My mother died suddenly while I was overseas. I put my claim through as soon as I was able and it took 4 months to process. They wouldn't accept her death certificate and we were made to wait for a coroner's report. I finally received an email saying I would get 3/4 of what I claimed. Even then, it was to be paid in installments. 2 weeks later and I'm still waiting for the second installment. Just ridiculous. I went through the worst experience of my life losing my mum and Fast Cover showed no help or compassion in processing my claim.

Adam

AdamLondon

Misleading Information on Facebook Ad

Insurance claim madeNo

Easy To Purchase Insurance, But Don't Bother Claiming

Disappointed

Daveperth

Scam link

After returning from our holidays we got spam from Fast Cover so rather than open it I hit the "unsubscribe" tab which took me straight to google calendar and locked me in with all our personal details of upcoming flights etc, this is outrageous !!! you shouldn't get spam just because your a customer but they automatically do this and it's wrong, but it's totally unacceptable that when you hit the unsubscribe tab you get any thing but unsubscribed , I'd like to know who is responsible for this blatant breach of privacy and why they did it ,
not happy Fast Cover.........................

Insurance claim madeNo

LarryPerth

Not as Good as it Sounds

Find out how Fast Cover Travel Insurance compares to other Travel Insurance

See all Fast Cover Travel Insurance reviews

Bobe

Bobeasked

Travel Insurance - Domestic Plus

Can I get cover on a campervan rental?

Simon G.asked

Travel Insurance

I'm trying to take out travel insurance for me and my girlfriend and was happy to find that you're offering travel insurance for couples on your website. I proceeded to put in the details to get a quote. Then, in the policy summary before payment, it explicitly states that only 1 adult traveller is covered. There's also no option to add another person. What's the purpose of a couples insurance if it only covers 1 person?

So, if you can't even get your products and sales process right, how can I trust you're getting anything right when I actually have to make a claim?

Fast Cover T.Fast Cover Travel Insurance

Hi Simon, thanks for your feedback. I'm sorry you have not had a great purchasing experience. Our website is normally very user-friendly and an easy buy process to obtain one of our policies. We get loads of great positive feedback about it all the time. I'd really like to take a look at your quote, to see what went wrong, and would be most happy to help you with your policy purchase over the phone. I'll even throw in a discount for your trouble!
Feel free to call on Monday and ask to speak to me directly.
Kind regards,
Tracey
Traveller Services Team Manager
1300 409 322

Simon G.

Thanks for your offer! Luckily 1Cover had a similar policy and their checkout process worked fine. So we’re covered now.

Michele
Michele

We are both covered and happy with the out come and have always used fast cover on our trips

wendy keen

wendy keenasked

Travel Insurance

couldiget a quote please as was unable to put several destination
fly to London then to Italy for 8 day cruise then ona train to Zurich and back on train to dusseldorf fly from there home through London and then hong kong and home myhusband is 75 and iam59 years old can youplease help with a quote

Hi Wendy,

Thank you for your enquiry!
Please email us directly at info@fastcover.com.au and we will be more than happy to assist you with a quote for your next trip :)

Kind Regards,

Emergency Dental$1,000$500$750$1,000
Pregnancy (max weeks) 23 weeks23 weeks23 weeks23 weeks
Resumption of Journey $3,000Not Included$2,000$3,000
Hospital Cash Allowance$5,000Not IncludedNot Included$5,000
Overseas Emergency Medical & Hospital ExpensesUnlimitedUnlimitedUnlimitedUnlimited
Loss of Income$10,400 (Max $400 per week up to 26 weeks)Not IncludedNot Included$10,400 (Max $400 per week up to 26 weeks)
Permanent Disability$50,000Not IncludedNot Included$50,000
Luggage & Personal Effects
Theft of Cash $250Not IncludedNot Included$250
Delayed Luggage $750Not IncludedNot Included$750
Credit Card Fraud$5,000 (combined with Travel Documents cover)Not Included$2,000 (combined with Travel Documents cover)$5,000 (combined with Travel Documents cover)
Travel Documents / Passport $5,000 (combined with Credit Card cover)Not Included$2,000 (combined with Credit Card cover)$5,000 (combined with Credit Card cover)
Maximum Single Item Limit $3,000 (computer or camera), $1,000 (phone or tablet), $750 (all other items)$3,000 (computer or camera), $1,000 (phone or tablet), $750 (all other items)$3,000 (computer or camera), $1,000 (phone or tablet), $750 (all other items)$3,000 (computer or camera), $1,000 (phone or tablet), $750 (all other items)
Luggage & Personal Effects $15,000Optional up to $2,000$5,000$15,000
Ancillary
Personal Liability $5,000,000$1,000,000$2,500,000$5,000,000
Rental Vehicle Excess Optional, up to $8,000Not IncludedOptional, up to $8,000Optional, up to $8,000
Motorbike / Moped Coverage Included up to 50cc, optional for any vehicle over 50ccIncluded up to 50cc, optional for any vehicle over 50ccIncluded up to 50cc, optional for any vehicle over 50ccIncluded up to 50cc, optional for any vehicle over 50cc
Domestic Pet Care Not IncludedNot IncludedNot IncludedNot Included