Fast Cover Travel Insurance

Comprehensive, Basics, Standard Saver, etc...

• Claim Resolution Time
    • <1 week (20)
    • 1-2 weeks (31)
    • 2-4 weeks (21)
    • 1-2 months (6)
    • 3+ months (1)
  • Claim ApprovedYes (76) · No (0)

jennywren

jennywrenSouth Australia

Great Coverage

Good value . Suitable for our needs. Quick and easy to purchase Have used this company many times. Easy to read terms and coverage.Definately will use again for Domestic travel. Thankyou

Ruth

Ruth

Australian call centre

I don't like giving 5 stars when I haven't made a claim as that is what it is all about.
I compared Fastcover insurance for small boat remote rescue and they are $126 more than Covermore and they have an excess of $200 where Covermore is $50. The thing that swayed me was the good Australian Call centre which would be everything when you need help or to make a claim.

Peefer

PeeferMid North Coast, NSW

Cape York and Arnhem Land

Exactly what I was looking for. Straight forward and easy to complete on line. I will be looking to Fast Cover for future travel. I am travelling on a small ship and feel confident that with all the protections in place I will now have a trouble free expedition holiday

Karen G

Karen GLeeton

Safe and secure

I feel the policy on offer is value for money, especially in this new normal world.
I haven’t had to claim, but if I did I hope it is as easy as the purchase.
I use fast cover for all my travel insurance.

Carol L Wachter

Carol L WachterSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great value

First time user. Shopped around a lot for cruise cover with emergency medical coverage and this was the best value. Easy process and great customer service if you have any questions. Will use again.

Walkers

WalkersSydney, NSW

Exactly what we needed

This was my best process ever setting up travel insurance. Having someone online to listen and help was just what was needed to make it all easy and effective. Thank you.

RickyB

RickyBGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great and easy to arrange Insurance

The Policy was amazing value and simple to set up. On one of our trips I did have to make a claim, it was handle quickly and efficiently. The staff were friendly and helpful. We now use Fastcover whenever travelling

Susan

SusanHobart, TAS

Cruise

Good information, easy to understand, person took time to explain any issues I had relating to pre-existing health issue and how it would be managed if needed to be evacuated whilst on cruise

DestinationAustralia
Claim MadeNo
KStanley

KStanleySouth East Queensland, QLD

Easy online insurance

Good value, very easy to apply credit from cancelled trip with a special button will use again when overseas travel is an option. Helpful staff and fast contact by phone and email.

KimMelbourne

KimMelbourneAU

Kimberley & WA Coast region cover

Covers exactly what we want. "Max 14 days onboard a ship that carries no more than 200 passengers." Website is well constructed and easy to follow. What's covered and what's not covered set out clearly.

Quick and easy

Good value and easy to set up
Included vehicle excess amounts
Not used yet and not used this company before so still to assess their efficiency if we make a claim - fingers crossed!

Richard and Nicky

Richard and NickyHunter Region, NSW

Excellent product at a great price

Policy is easy to understand and offers simple, good value options. The rental car excess cover included with the Domestic Plus product is excellent insofar as it actually covers most rental car company excesses. Overall, a good value product with well balanced coverage and well considered options

Sonya

SonyaSouth East Queensland, QLD

A rare find!

I was having a lot of trouble finding a rental car excess insurance policy which would cover hire from a “peer to peer” car share type company. Don’t get caught out! Most insurance companies DON’T cover the excess if you’re hiring from one of the car share type companies. After a bit of confusion Craig was able to confirm that Fast Cover WILL cover that situation. Great service. Appreciate it! Good communications.
Sonya

Fast and value

Value focused policy which coved the essentials of domestic travel. Easy to fill out and simplified. Will highly recommended this policy for domestic travel. Worth pointing out that the policy covered rental car accident excess of $5000.

Marie

MarieDarling Downs, QLD

Was just perfect in that it suited our needs.

1st time user but found the process quick and easy to follow and organize. We will definitely follow up in the future if the policies suit our needs going forward.

DestinationAustralia
Claim MadeNo

Anonymous

AnonymousSydney, NSW

Good price; suitable coverage.

The price is very good, as is the coverage. I did not need to use it, so I cannot comment on that, but I have no reason to believe it is not also fine.

Jim

JimSouth East Queensland, QLD

Piece of mind at a great price

Excellent value; set-up process seamless; ideal for older travellers and adventurers with the adventure package add-on appropriate and great value. Repeat customer so information necessary for the assessment of my quote already stored.

Ally

AllyNewborough

Professional and helpful, no hassles

yes, haven't left yet but the initial contact has been very professional and helpful, cancellation of the policy due to Covid was simple and then the requote using the credit note was simple.

Margaret Reed

Margaret ReedSouth East Queensland, QLD

Brooke was so easy to talk to and knew her product.

Great policy covering all my needs for remove areas to be travelled. Easy to set up once I outlined my requirements. I will definitely be using Fast cover for my next trip to the Kimberleys.

Melanie M.

Melanie M.Hobart, TAS

Good value

The policy seems to be good value and was easy to set up. I need it to cover any issues in the event of a car hire mishap and it is certainly much cheaper than using the car hire companies insurance (especially given it also covers other issues which can occur on holiday). Hopefully I wont need to make a claim but nice to know I have it and it wasn't too costly.

See all Fast Cover Travel Insurance reviews

Bobe

Bobeasked

Travel Insurance - Domestic Plus

Can I get cover on a campervan rental?

Simon G.asked

Travel Insurance

I'm trying to take out travel insurance for me and my girlfriend and was happy to find that you're offering travel insurance for couples on your website. I proceeded to put in the details to get a quote. Then, in the policy summary before payment, it explicitly states that only 1 adult traveller is covered. There's also no option to add another person. What's the purpose of a couples insurance if it only covers 1 person?

So, if you can't even get your products and sales process right, how can I trust you're getting anything right when I actually have to make a claim?

Fast Cover T.Fast Cover Travel Insurance

Hi Simon, thanks for your feedback. I'm sorry you have not had a great purchasing experience. Our website is normally very user-friendly and an easy buy process to obtain one of our policies. We get loads of great positive feedback about it all the time. I'd really like to take a look at your quote, to see what went wrong, and would be most happy to help you with your policy purchase over the phone. I'll even throw in a discount for your trouble!
Feel free to call on Monday and ask to speak to me directly.
Kind regards,
Tracey
Traveller Services Team Manager
1300 409 322

Simon G.

Thanks for your offer! Luckily 1Cover had a similar policy and their checkout process worked fine. So we’re covered now.

Michele
Michele

We are both covered and happy with the out come and have always used fast cover on our trips

wendy keen

wendy keenasked

Travel Insurance

couldiget a quote please as was unable to put several destination
fly to London then to Italy for 8 day cruise then ona train to Zurich and back on train to dusseldorf fly from there home through London and then hong kong and home myhusband is 75 and iam59 years old can youplease help with a quote

Fast Cover T.Fast Cover Travel Insurance

Hi Wendy,

Thank you for your enquiry!
Please email us directly at info@fastcover.com.au and we will be more than happy to assist you with a quote for your next trip :)

Kind Regards,

Emergency Dental$1,000$500$750$1,000
Pregnancy (max weeks) 23 weeks23 weeks23 weeks23 weeks
Resumption of Journey $3,000Not Included$2,000$3,000
Hospital Cash Allowance$5,000Not IncludedNot Included$5,000
Overseas Emergency Medical & Hospital ExpensesUnlimitedUnlimitedUnlimitedUnlimited
Loss of Income$10,400 (Max $400 per week up to 26 weeks)Not IncludedNot Included$10,400 (Max $400 per week up to 26 weeks)
Permanent Disability$50,000Not IncludedNot Included$50,000
Luggage & Personal Effects
Theft of Cash $250Not IncludedNot Included$250
Delayed Luggage $750Not IncludedNot Included$750
Credit Card Fraud$5,000 (combined with Travel Documents cover)Not Included$2,000 (combined with Travel Documents cover)$5,000 (combined with Travel Documents cover)
Travel Documents / Passport $5,000 (combined with Credit Card cover)Not Included$2,000 (combined with Credit Card cover)$5,000 (combined with Credit Card cover)
Maximum Single Item Limit $3,000 (computer or camera), $1,000 (phone or tablet), $750 (all other items)$3,000 (computer or camera), $1,000 (phone or tablet), $750 (all other items)$3,000 (computer or camera), $1,000 (phone or tablet), $750 (all other items)$3,000 (computer or camera), $1,000 (phone or tablet), $750 (all other items)
Luggage & Personal Effects $15,000Optional up to $2,000$5,000$15,000
Ancillary
Personal Liability $5,000,000$1,000,000$2,500,000$5,000,000
Rental Vehicle Excess Optional, up to $8,000Not IncludedOptional, up to $8,000Optional, up to $8,000
Motorbike / Moped Coverage Included up to 50cc, optional for any vehicle over 50ccIncluded up to 50cc, optional for any vehicle over 50ccIncluded up to 50cc, optional for any vehicle over 50ccIncluded up to 50cc, optional for any vehicle over 50cc
Domestic Pet Care Not IncludedNot IncludedNot IncludedNot Included