Fast Flowers

Poor Experience

I ordered roses.They arrived in poor condition and were dying on delivery. Replacement sent and these were in very poor condition. The leaves fell off immediately roses wilted terrible experience

Store LocationOn line
Hi Michael, I do apologise for the disappointment caused. I can see that this issue has been resolved with a credit voucher to the value of the order being agreed on. We take all our feedback seriously and will definitely be passing this on for you. Thank you.I am pleased to advise my complaint is resolved satisfactorily with great customer service now hope the product will be acceptable when I used the credit offered

Flowers sent to wrong house

Ordered $80 worth of flowers. Delivered to the wrong house ruining the suprise for my partner. Had to walk the street to find them for her. When i rang them they used the excuse my address didnt exist. The best they could offer me is more flowers not a refund. Will not be using them again.

Hi Dylan, I'm so sorry to hear that your experience with us was not a good one. If you could supply me with your order reference code I would be more than happy to follow this up further for you. Thank you.ALFYMHi Dylan, I can see this has been resolved with apology flowers for you. We have also sent you an email regarding this. Thank you.

Misleading and deceptive - will leave no stars if able to do so

Bought the Native wreath for my mother in law's funeral for Thursday and paid for the express delivery 3 hours ago. Subsequently received a text to call them and spoke to a guy who was dismissive and rude who conveyed that native flowers are not available in time and they will make modification with seasonal flowers. unable to provide photos and If i'm not happy I can cancel and the amount they charged will be returned within 2-3 days.
My issue - if the flowers are not available it should not be made available for sale. there is no disclaimer attached to the add for the flower that it may not be available. This is misleading and deceptive and against the ACL. I am very unhappy with these guys and will be making a formal complaint.

Funeral is difficult enough and we do not need traders like these making the process more worse.

Hi Charlie, thanks for letting us know about this issue. Unfortunately, flowers are subject to seasonal availability and this is advised on our website. I'm sorry to hear you were not pleased with the resolution - I understand this is a sensitive time. I'd love to look into this further, do you have your order reference code for me?

Horrible

Ordered flowers for my girlfriend for Valentine’s Day. They called her and said they couldn’t deliver until Friday and she still hasn’t received. You stole my $150 and won’t even answer my phone calls to get my money back. Do yourself a favour and never order from this company!!!!

Hi Scott, I'm really sorry to hear you are unhappy with our service, I'd like to follow this up for you, however, I'm having a hard time locating your order using just your first name. Can I please have your order reference?My order reference was AFNJFThanks Scott, I've located your order and we will be in touch shortly.

Disappointed

I think for the price I paid with this product the quality of flowers wasn't at all acceptable. There where 2 flower blooming out of about 20 my partner sent me a picture when she received them and I knew she was disappointed and to be honest so was I, there supposed to have a wow factor on arrival and I can tell you they certainly didn't. Unfortunately I have already pre ordered a dozen roses for Valentine's day and I hope the quality is 100% better then this time.

Hi Kyle, I'm sorry we've caused so much disappointment. I'm having a hard time locating your order using your name, can you please provide me with your order reference code? Thank you.AXRQE

Good Service

Order was executed promptly and efficiently , recipients were very pleased, thank you . What more could one ask for .

Hi Donald, thanks so much for your awesome review. So glad to hear you are so impressed with everything! We look forward to assisting you again.

Flowers

We ordered these for a friend in NZ & husband had no idea of what to send so left it up to Fast Flowers....they were beautiful. The flowers arrived the following day which, considering it was close to Christmas, was fantastic. Our friend sent a photo of these very bright colourful flowers, so thank you

Hi Digger, thanks for the lovely review, I'm really happy to hear you are happy with our service. Can I please have your order reference?Sorry but I can't find the reference

Quick and easy to use.

Website is easy to navigate, making the experience fast . I like the follow up email to confirm delivery .

Hi Barbara, thanks for the lovely review. I'm really happy to hear you've enjoyed using our service. Have a wonderful day.

AMAZING & EASY!!!

The flowers were vibrant,beautiful, elegant and even hand written card!
Sent to my children's school for the staff & they loved them!
I think the most impressive thing that stood out was they took the time to hand write on the card!
THANK YOU!

Hi Chantelle, Thanks for the lovely review. I'm so happy top hear you are impressed with our service. We're looking forward to hearing from you again.

Fantastic service and beautiful arrangement

Definitely be a customer from now on. Much better quality and service than other competitors. Flowers were displayed beautifully and price was very competitive A+++

Hi Sharon, thanks for the lovely review, look forward to helping you again soon. Have a lovely day.

Fantastic flowers

The flowers were beautiful and of excellent quality. Service delivery was on time. Easy to use online ordering system. Flowers were exactly like the picture.

Hi, Thanks for the lovely review Sarah, So happy to hear the flowers were beautiful. Can I please have your order REF? Have a lovely day.

Fantastic service

Service and friendliness was amazing. I always worry as ordering from WA to Wellington but flowers were beautiful and there was also a box of chocolates which I didn’t know about. It was perfect

Hi Lorraine, Thanks for taking the time to write your lovely review. We're glad to hear you've enjoyed using our service. Have a lovely day.

Convenient, hassle free.

I have been using fast flowers for a few years now, you really are my go too. The website is incredibly easy to navigate, and I always receive the most pleasant comments about the flowers and quality.

HI Sal, Thanks for the lovely review, We're happy to hear you've enjoyed using our service, Can i please have your last order reference?

Always reliable

As usual my order was processed at once and delivered on time.I have sent flowers through FF to my mother on her birthday and Mothers Day numerous times and the service provided has been excellent and the product quality has always been of a very high standard.

Hi Brian, Thanks so much for taking the time to write. We're looking forward to hearing from you again soon. Have a lovely day.

Perfect

The service was great the girl was so helpful, the flowers were perfect and delivered to my aunt on her birthday, very pleased with the service

Thanks for passing on your feedback Deborah! We look forward to helping you again soon, and hope your Aunt enjoys her birthday flowers.

Very reliable and helpful staff

I can rely on Gawler Fast Flowers to deliver on time and if there is a problem they dont hesitate to ring. Very professional service

Thanks for your wonderful feedback Sharyn. We look forward to helping you again!

Saved me again

My go to for saving my hide has delivered again! I received the phone call telling me how beautiful they were barely 2 hours after ordering them. Back in the good books, until next time

Hi Shane, Thanks for your wonderful feedback. So happy to hear we could help. Have a lovely day!

Fast and Fresh

Very easy to order and delivery was especially fast. Some of the brightest and freshest flowers I have seen. I would thoroughly recommend. Will be using again.

Hi Shane, Thanks for your awesome review! I look forward to helping you next time.

Exemplary customer service

Excellent communication before, during and after the order. The follow-ups with emails and texts and even the provision for customer order tracking blew me away.

It may be me, but I strongly believe that one good customer service experience can change the entire perception a customer holds towards a business.

And it may take it to the next level if the delivery person actually calls the recipient to confirm receipt in the event a different person signs for the delivery.

HI Hussein, Thanks for your wonderful feedback! I'm so happy to hear you were so impressed with the flowers. Have a lovely day!

A most beautiful Anniversary gift !

I was away working overseas, and needed to surprise my wife for our first anniversary. It was so easy to order and have delivered the most beautiful flower arrangement. Thank you Fast Flowers

Hi Robert, thanks so much for leaving us this review. Really glad to hear you were so happy with everything on your order! We look forward to helping with your next order!