Fast Printing Services

Fast Printing Services

5.0 from 1 review

See the Best Photo Printing Services in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Fast Printing Services in Alexandria - Sensational service

We are based in Sydney Australia & I am organising a trade show in Toronto Canada. I needed a quantity of 4 different flyers printed quickly (I know nothing about brochures/flyers or printing) & Jo at Fast Printing was amazing, clarifying that what I needed were "Flyers" not "Brochures" as I was asking for. Why is that important to me, because flyers are MUCH cheaper! I sent over the artwork and the flyers were delivered within 48hrs; before the actual estimated delivery date. What made my experience even more amazing was that I noticed that I had actually made a mistake on one of the flyers. In a panic I contacted Jo and sent over the correct artwork - this was at 14:29 in the afternoon! Imaging my surprise when the next morning at 09:30 am the courier delivered the additional flyers to my office. This is sensational service & I would highly recommend Fast Printing to everyone.