Fastlane Finance

Fastlane Finance (page 2 of 3)

• Loan TypeFixed Rate (9)
  • Application Process
  • Timeliness
  • Loan Term4.125 years

highly recommend Paul and the team!

Paul walked me through the process quickly step by step in a short phone call and had me sold on using these guys, provided great service and answered any question I had highly recommend him!

Awesome!! Enjoying the ride

Shawn Malik you are a awesome bloke who went above and beyond to make sure I got the loan and the ride that I need. Love it. Thanks for everything. If you looking for finance ring these guys and ask for Shawn. He won't dissapoint you.

Allen H

Allen HCentral, SA

Happy with Fastlane Finance

Great service and very happy with Charles Moore couldn't have asked for a better car deal, Would highly recommend Fastlane Finance to anyone looking for Finance. Keep up the good work.

Application Process

Awesome customer service

Hi I am very happy and thankful to Brody he is the man he helped us a lot During the process of loan I highly recommend this guy he is best hope to deal with you in future Brody cheers mate !

Skye

SkyeWestern Australia

Very happy

Highly recommended Charles, he was very helpful with getting everything sorted as quick as possible and was happy to answer any questions that I had to ask. Thank you heaps Charles.

N.wilson

N.wilsonRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Incredibly happy with the service and knowledge

My first time doing a loan or finance and brody helped me through it all absalute top bloke would 100 percent recomend to anyone as he was very patient with me and went through everything step by step and explained it all well so i wasnt left in the dark about my choices wich really helped me in the end do what i needed to do. 100 percent legend.

Application Process
Ilisha

IlishaSydney, NSW

First time doing a finance, and was glad that brody helped me every step of the way, half the time I think I was annoying him with all my questions lol, but definelty recommend his service!

Very happy with the fastlane finance

Fastlane finance where fantastic to work with.
Allister was a huge help and successfuly helped us finance our new car. Will 100% recommend to family and friends.

A big thank you

A bid thank you to Graham for all your help with my car Loan he was very friendly and helpful would recommend he to anyone thanks again

Amazing.

This was my first time financing a vehicle, Brody was excellent and worked pretty fast. The loan i received was amazing, everything worked out great, perfect! and he made sure i got the car i had my mind set on. Great manners and a pleasant personality. Glad i went through fast lane finance, Thank you so much, Cheers.

Massive 5 out of 5

Was our first time finace ae car an was help by Allister he when an extra mile for my family first car an I can't thank him enough for all he's help. Keep up the good work Allister Merry Christmas. One happy customer here for Christmas.

Raeanne007

Raeanne007

Awesome service

Brody was awesome and so helpful, got everything rolling really quickly, and his mannerism was amazing, so happy i went through fast lane finance.

Great Service

The customer service I received was fantastic, very friendly, thorough and in contact at all times. I'm very happy with the loan I received and love my new car. The proccess was fast, easy and it was ensured I completely understood everything before proceeding. A+

Very satisfied excellent customer service with quick response

I'm very satisfied with the loan I got and I've got a great car thanks to Joshua Marr. Thanks for your time and effort for getting my loan.

Excellent customer service

Can’t thank Charles Moore enough for looking after me with finance for a new vehicle
Fast and easy process
Highly recommended

Find out how Fastlane Finance compares to other Car Loans

Could not be happier with fastlane finance

Would highly recommend Brody Cooper. He has helped me with my car finance after having trouble with a hire equipment mob that was making it hard to survive on making the weekly payments but Brody once again helped me get back on my feet to refinance my car and reduce the payments by half. So very thankful for hes help.. 5 star rating hands down.

Ashleigh foster

Ashleigh fosterSydney, NSW

Couldn’t be more satisfied !!

I could not have gotten the help that I needed anywhere else ! Service was A+ customer service was outstanding very quick to respond to emails as well as phone calls I had Shawn Malik handling my application he was helpful the whole way through the process & clearly answered any questions I had thanks so much Shawn !!

Will A

Will ACharters

Very helpful

Went through Brodie at fast lane finance he went out of his way to find the right deal for me and was excellent at explaining the contract he got the bank to increase my loan and found the car I was looking for couldn’t recommend him enough

Very helpful, great service

Very friendly and helpful staff. They found me a loan when no one else could and at a decent rate. Highly recommend!

Perfect service, extremely helpful

I just went for my first ever loan on a car through Ty from fast lane finance and was extremely happy with how I was treated throughout the whole thing with my minimal knowledge on loans Ty talked me through everything I needed to know and was very helpful everytime I didn’t understand parts of the paperwork. I had a short amount of time to get my new car and Ty did everything he could to get it all happening as fast as possible. Overall I’m very happy with all the service I received from Ty and the Fastlane team.