2Fastlane Finance

Fastlane Finance

2Fastlane Finance

96% · 452 · 4%
Brand Manager for Fastlane Finance? Claim your listing.

Ashleigh foster
Ashleigh fosterSydney, NSW2 posts

Couldn’t be more satisfied !!

I could not have gotten the help that I needed anywhere else ! Service was A+ customer service was outstanding very quick to respond to emails as well as phone calls I had Shawn Malik handling my application he was helpful the whole way through the process & clearly answered any questions I had thanks so much Shawn !!

Will A
Will ACharters

Very helpful

Went through Brodie at fast lane finance he went out of his way to find the right deal for me and was excellent at explaining the contract he got the bank to increase my loan and found the car I was looking for couldn’t recommend him enough

Brayden Bihgkok
Brayden Bihgkok

Very helpful, great service

Very friendly and helpful staff. They found me a loan when no one else could and at a decent rate. Highly recommend!

Josh B.
Josh B.

Perfect service, extremely helpful

I just went for my first ever loan on a car through Ty from fast lane finance and was extremely happy with how I was treated throughout the whole thing with my minimal knowledge on loans Ty talked me through everything I needed to know and was very helpful everytime I didn’t understand parts of the paperwork. I had a short amount of time to get my new car and Ty did everything he could to get it all happening as fast as possible. Overall I’m very happy with all the service I received from Ty and the Fastlane team.

Bianca and jason
Bianca and jason

Absolutely amazing service

My partner and I had a rough time climbing out of debt that we had occurred before we met and found it so hard to get a line of credit for a new car for our 3 boys, we had tried other places with no success until we found Alistair with fast lane autos, not only was he absolutely amazing in communicating and keeping us in the loop he also got us finance so we could buy a decent car and a great price, absolutely amazing company and worth that chat if you’ve tried everywhere else like we had...

Brendan
BrendanRoma Queensland

Can't believe them

So I got a 2012 Ve commordore from fast lane they where are happy to take my money but when I got my car it had dents all over it. Had stone chips and the boot was missing the carpet. Try ringing then 2 weeks straight 10 times a day. But no answer. When I signed up to get the car they said it was in all in good order. All I can say don't trust what they are telling you and don't hang over the money until u see the car

QLDWA
QLDWAPerth8 posts

Very POOR AfterSales Service

I went to FastLane Finance seeing their advertisement on the internet. Approached them for a car loan. As usual, they requested for financial details etc, gave that to them, met up with the broker, got the loan. All good.

After the sale went through, I went back to the broker for some follow up questions.

Guess what ? No Reply WHATSOEVER...rang him countless times, sent several emails...as if he has vanished into thin air...

IF this their definition of customer service, then I will not be dealing with them again.

Extra Information

Brand Manager for Fastlane Finance? Claim your listing.