Fastlane Finance

Fastlane Finance (page 3 of 3)

• Loan TypeFixed Rate (9)
  • Application Process
  • Timeliness
  • Loan Term4.125 years

Absolutely amazing service

My partner and I had a rough time climbing out of debt that we had occurred before we met and found it so hard to get a line of credit for a new car for our 3 boys, we had tried other places with no success until we found Alistair with fast lane autos, not only was he absolutely amazing in communicating and keeping us in the loop he also got us finance so we could buy a decent car and a great price, absolutely amazing company and worth that chat if you’ve tried everywhere else like we had...

Brendan

BrendanRoma Queensland

Can't believe them

So I got a 2012 Ve commordore from fast lane they where are happy to take my money but when I got my car it had dents all over it. Had stone chips and the boot was missing the carpet. Try ringing then 2 weeks straight 10 times a day. But no answer. When I signed up to get the car they said it was in all in good order. All I can say don't trust what they are telling you and don't hang over the money until u see the car

QLDWA

QLDWAPerth

Very POOR AfterSales Service

I went to FastLane Finance seeing their advertisement on the internet. Approached them for a car loan. As usual, they requested for financial details etc, gave that to them, met up with the broker, got the loan. All good.
After the sale went through, I went back to the broker for some follow up questions.
Guess what ? No Reply WHATSOEVER...rang him countless times, sent several emails...as if he has vanished into thin air...
IF this their definition of customer service, then I will not be dealing with them again.

Car Loans

Find out how Fastlane Finance compares to other Car Loans

deb

debasked

do repayments go up & up until one can't afford the repayments or do repayments stay at one price?

Akhtar M.
Akhtar M.

The repayments are fixed for the term of the loan and do not increase.

Mitchell G

Mitchell Gasked

When financing do I have to get one of your cars or can I get a private sell car?

Roy
Roy

You can use any dealership or private seller. Fastlane can arrange the finance for any car you choose and if you haven't found one yet, they also have a free car locator service for all their pre-approved customers.