Fastlane Finance

Fastlane Finance

Brendan

BrendanRoma Queensland

Can't believe them

So I got a 2012 Ve commordore from fast lane they where are happy to take my money but when I got my car it had dents all over it. Had stone chips and the boot was missing the carpet. Try ringing then 2 weeks straight 10 times a day. But no answer. When I signed up to get the car they said it was in all in good order. All I can say don't trust what they are telling you and don't hang over the money until u see the car

QLDWA

QLDWAPerth

Very POOR AfterSales Service

I went to FastLane Finance seeing their advertisement on the internet. Approached them for a car loan. As usual, they requested for financial details etc, gave that to them, met up with the broker, got the loan. All good.
    After the sale went through, I went back to the broker for some follow up questions.
    Guess what ? No Reply WHATSOEVER...rang him countless times, sent several emails...as if he has vanished into thin air...
    IF this their definition of customer service, then I will not be dealing with them again.

deb

debasked

do repayments go up & up until one can't afford the repayments or do repayments stay at one price?

Akhtar M.
    Akhtar M.

The repayments are fixed for the term of the loan and do not increase.

Mitchell G

Mitchell Gasked

When financing do I have to get one of your cars or can I get a private sell car?

Roy
    Roy

You can use any dealership or private seller. Fastlane can arrange the finance for any car you choose and if you haven't found one yet, they also have a free car locator service for all their pre-approved customers.