Fastway

See the Best Couriers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Fastway

Shane
Shane

Absolutely pathetic

Have had my parcel since 24/8/21 and still hasn't arrived 12 days later when your sole purpose of running a business is delivering parcels you should be put our business

smithmule
smithmuleSydney, NSW

Avoid unless you need the item to arrive at least two weeks late.

Recent name change is most likely because they thought being called slowway couriers by everyone who uses them was bad advertising. Package time in transit is at least 2 weeks at this point for interstate delivery. Packages in Sydney have not moved in 12 days. (Early Sep 21)

darren40
darren40

Shop elswhere if they use fastway

With everyone now shopping online customers have a good idea of expected delivery times, Australia post great, Sendle the best I have come across. I now ask who is shipping parcel if fastway I shop elsewhere, save yourself alot of aggrivation even if you pay couple dollars more should have changed thier name to unreliable Slowway

Will
WillSouth East Queensland, QLD

Australia’s worst courier service

Tracking info is useless. They are even slower than Auspost. Email request for update ignored. They are the worst and slowest courier service. I will not deal with any business that uses amarex (fastway) from now on

Graham
Graham

Lousy courier

12 days for item to arrive from the Sydney sortation office. No trackibg updates. Item then dumped insecurely outside front door, the courier did not bother to ring doorbell. Delivery not in line with senders instructions.

Bibbi
Bibbicolac

Unpredictable

Every day I get a notification that my package is on board for delivery today.
Still waiting. All I ask is that they give me a reliable time. Can't be that hard.

Steve H.
Steve H.Perth, WA

Very poor tracking and delivery times

Has been 10 days from Sydney to Perth and still not here. Tracking is not to standard
Would use other services if available. On a previous delivery they gave me the option to pick it up from depot where it had been for 2 days awaiting delivery.
Item has arrived after 10 days. Tracking had it as still on way. An "On board for delivery" notification would be handy.

Stephen
StephenCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Fastway retains its record as the worst courier service in the free world!

Rosie
RosieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Worst courier. Inconvenient service.

Tried to track my item through my ebay account found out that fastway tried to deliver today unfortunately no ones home because Fastway did not provide tracking messages. If only I knew that my ebay seller would have use this courier instead of AuPost I wouldn’t order from them. With all the negative reviews for this courier. Driver could just leave my item in a safe place. Why fastway is giving an inconvenience service to people ordering online. No tracking & no card provided where to pick up my item. Wake up Fastway people are ordering online for convenience & to be safe from Covid instead of going to the store or mall.

Christopher Owen
Christopher OwenBuxton

Fastway, I don’t think so Slow way

I was tracking my parcel and it was movig through system timely, but once it was on board with courier, he left onboard for about 2 weeks, he seems to wait for a load in my area before he will deliver , and then he drops and runs, i will not buy if seller use this courier

M M.
M M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The worst courier ever

I am not going to renew my Amazon prime membership because Amazon constantly uses Fastway. Fastway cannot do their job properly 99% of the time. Using Fastway's service is like buying a lottery. You know that you won't receive your parcel when you read that the courier chosen by Amazon or any seller is Fastway.

Shipping TypeInternational

Samoa C.
Samoa C.South East Queensland, QLD

Item arrived wet and damaged

The item I sent was packaged to the point I really thought it would be almost impossible to damage. It had fragile stickers all over it and arrived wet with holes in the outer cardboard packaging.

Sender or ReceiverSender
Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionNo

Find out how Fastway compares to other Couriers

Document put into mailbox altho signature required

My solicitor sent me a document from Kuala Lumpur on 27 jan. It arrived in Australia 29jan 3pm. After that no update on tracker. So we waited in the house whole of today waiting for courier to buzz the gate or call us. We can see the gate from our sitting room. No one contacted the whole day. At 7pm we found the parcel shoved into our mail box altho its stated on envelop signature required. This is an important document ..otherwise our solicitor would not have spent 100 dol using this service. This type of service is totally unacceptable. If there is a zero rating i will rate it zero.item numberHAWB 33029240215

Shipping TypeInternational
Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionYes

4 bad experiences now and my parcel has been lost all 4 times, takes about a month NSW- WA. So bad worst courier ever!

4 bad experiences now and my parcel has been lost all of those 4 different times, takes about a month NSW- WA. So bad worst courier ever! No response back they should be shut down, how can a courier operate like this. And then they just cut me off when I waited over half an hour with no response for the chat for wait times etc.

Aramex A.Fastway

Hi there, I’m very sorry to hear of the issues you’ve faced. I will pass your feedback to the relevant department so that they can investigate. Please accept our sincere apologies. Thanks for your review and have a lovely day.

Denis G
Denis GGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Always slow and unreliable

Aramex A.Fastway

Hi there, thanks for letting us know. We will be in contact with your local depot to ensure this does not happen again in future.

Nadia L.
Nadia L.asked

Guys receive a email from fast way I'm expecting a package, I saw the shipping information and its half right what do I do ?

amna a.
amna a.asked

Can you want to track and trace your parcel live on the official site?

Shiyam M.
Shiyam M.asked

It is nearly coming to a week now and was told it would be delivered this weekend which is sadly not the case. I ordered a small small package and it came only two days after the estimated delivery date, so Im hoping my package will come sometime this coming week!

I am aware that the business is having big delays and was just wondering how long did it take for them to deliver domestically (NSW) to your doorstep, just want to gain an estimate for when my package will arrive, if it does! Could it also be better to pick it up personally even though it is 40 mins away and especially during COVID 5km restrictions? I anyone has picked it up personally let me know, would like hear what you went through.

Any answers will be appreciated!

Get an answer from our members and Fastway representatives

Zoom2u