Fastway

See the Best Couriers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Fastway

Sherri H.
Sherri H.South East Queensland, QLD

Delivery gone wrong again

There are two of the same numbers in my street both diffrent streets but either way my neighbours on the nxt street same number they deliver mine to her and hers to mine all th time

Never again
Never again Perth, WA

Don’t read special instructions!

Delivered box 6/7/21 - special instructions were authority to leave at front door DO NOT KNOCK! Of course the driver knocked so loudly it woke the sleeping baby in adjacent room.
When I stated ‘why did you knock when it explicitly said not to? The reply was ‘Oh I missed that’! I have asked the company I ordered from to not use this courier again - I’d rather pay exorbitant postage than have this happen again!

NANCY B.
NANCY B.Perth, WA

lazy, complete disregard to provide any decent level of service

on-going issue with courier dumping parcels in weather, in middle of entry, within view of street and cant be asked to even knock on door to notify delivery.
lazy excuse of a delivery driver

Lilu B.
Lilu B.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Threw a parcel over the fence

My dog got crazy so I popped my head in the window and saw your courier throwing my expensive parcel over a fence onto my backyard. The door bell was next to him!

Could you train your couriers better in accordance with your delivery standards?

Dave
DaveSydney, NSW

when on the radar for delivery they were fast and the tracking was good

When the initial tracking was shown it was confusing and their messaging app wasn't any better however when on the radar for delivery they were fast and with much better and informative tracking.

Shipping TypeInternational
gezza
gezzaWest End

The fast way to do a delivery - Just throw it over the fence!

I had an Amazon parcel delivered today to my home. It had been thrown over the fence, no door bell was rung nor was there a card left behind. This has happened more than once with Fastway and it is very annoying. Why can't they follow best practice? While I avoid buying from a business using Fastway with Amazon the allocated courier service is not revealed until after the order is placed and I got caught out this time.

Shipping TypeInternational
TIM H.
TIM H.South East Queensland, QLD

Wrong address

Bought a product from eBay and fastway couriers delivered it to the wrong address. They got the street correct. Luckily there are nice people in my street who delivered it

Davide
DavideSydney, NSW

He didn't buzz and he left it outside the mailbox...got stolen.

Don't use this courier. Terrible service, I ordered a game last week , they said they delivered it, but they left it half outside the mailbox, so it got stolen from someone else.
Funny part was that I was at home. They could have just buzzed!!!!
And they said by email that is not their problem now because there wasn't any sign receipt.
Horrible!!!! Don't use them!!!!

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionNo

Ryan4321
Ryan4321South East Queensland, QLD

Great Freight Provider for Business

Sender or ReceiverSender
Aramex A.Fastway

Thanks for the great feedback! We are dedicated to delighting our customers. We’ll share your comments with the staff member involved. Have a lovely day!

Veronika
VeronikaCanberra 2600, ACT

Colour me absolutely surprised I kid you not

Gerry
GerryGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

I left instructions to place a food product in a plastic box and it was ignored

I expect instructions to leave in a safe place to be followed. I go to the trouble to leave a weather proof box on my porch for perishables. The courier can't be bothered and leaves the product where it can be damaged by water and dirt can get to it. Really really annoyed - I feel like throwing the product in the bin and cancelling my order with the vendor

Aramex A.Fastway

Thanks for your feedback. I hope that you utilise our services in future with a better outcome. All feedback is valuable as we strive to improve. Have a lovely day.

Ann
AnnGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Lazy courier

I just watched the courier throw my package over the fence into my front yard and walked off.
Didn't knock or ring the door bell to inform me that my package had arrived
Lazy courier

Aramex A.Fastway

Hi there, thanks for letting us know. We will be in contact with your local depot to ensure this does not happen again in future.

Jeffrey P.Sydney, NSW

my positive experience

I have a flight out of Australia in a few days, so ordered priority shipping from amazon. when i saw it was fastway, i came on here to check them out and got really worried haha. but the package arrived on the morning of the expected delivery date! I know many ppl have bad experiences, but I figured I'd share a good one to give the other worriers out there some hope!

Jeffrey P.

You want to make sure your packages do not arrive on time in the future?

Consistently poor

Three separate orders: one from Catch, 2 from eBay, all left on the door without so much as a knock or a single bell. They just dump things on your door and leave. Pathetic!

R F.
R F.

How will you do that? Do you know my postcode?

AJC
AJCGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

WORST SERVICE EVER

Delivery #1 from Sydney NSW - Melb - Food products delivered with insulated foam box upside down. Looked like it had been tossed around when I opened it. Interior insulation was all broken and had leaked all over food products (juices).

Delivery #2 from Sydney NSW - Melb - Replacement food products delivered with insulated foam box on its side. AGAIN - Looked like box had been tossed around when I opened it. Interior insulation was all broken and had leaked all over food products (juices).

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionNo