Fastway

Fastway

See the Best Couriers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Fastway

1.0

Seems like your parcel is being delivered on foot

Crap and one of the worst courier company in Australia, bought an item on 6th. If I knew it would have been posted with Fastway. I would have never bought it. Would have paid $10 extra for others. Now my parcel is doing sydney to Goldcoast and back to goldcoast and Sydney sitting in sydney for 15 days.They cant even deliver correctly in the same state. Someone has been delivering on foot I guess. On a holiday enjoying the holiday sitting 2-3 days on a break and walking again.

I hope it will get delivered by next year..

I would have given -0 stars if there was an
option.

I have bought 4-5 items on ebay after that date and some on 14th september which has been delivered to me already by Australia post. Lucky me it wasnt fastway/Aramex

Jamie H.
Jamie H.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Worst

They are the worst courier company they have had 6 parcels since 2nd of September in Sydney when I ordered parcels who use anyone else 5 days they arrive this has been the same even before Covid

Dan
DanSydney, NSW

If you need something in a hurry, this is NOT the service you want to use

I had a lot of deliveries to my address during past several years and I never had any issues with any courier company except these guys.
This time, however, they have outdone themselves. It took them exactly one month to deliver a standard small package from Melbourne to Sydney (some 25 days after ETA). Had I known, I would have happily paid more for alternative courier company.
During this same time I had similar size packages arriving from regional China quicker than this so I don't think their usual "delays due to COVID" excuses are valid.
This company is extremely unreliable and I would avoid them at all costs.

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionYes

Fast way is slow as no star rating that’s how bad they are

It should not take three weeks to get something delivery from Sydney west Sydney Penrith area . Absolute joke . Fastway carriers directors should be sacked immediately . Just like our premier she could resign

Vicki Norman
Vicki NormanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Waited 10 days for a collection

We use a platform that gets bulk discounting from many courier providers for our mail order business, one of the couriers is Fastways and they are always the worst in having parcels collected, we have now waited up to 10 days for a collection and we have now had to re-book with another courier. Unfortunately the platform we use and their staff have tried their best to help with the collection but with no results. Think twice when using Fastways Couriers, they are only good if you take the parcels to the depot yourself then you get great office staff service. This certainly is not the first time we have had this problem with them. From the look of the reviews here the service is bad with deliveries too.

Sender or ReceiverSender
Fedup
FedupWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Totally unreliable

Advised with courier a week ago. Two emails tell me in truck for delivery ..didn’t arrive, told in another email, delivering on truck for today (Friday)..then another email saying delivery tomorrow (Saturday), then another email delivery for today, on truck!!(Saturday)..guess what, not delivered. Downright pathetic. I’ve had things sent from USA arriving in half the time with correct tracking info.

Guachi
Guachi

If I Can Give Negative -10 Stars I Would Easily... Terrible Company...

Sender or ReceiverSender
T G.
T G.Sydney, NSW

If you ordered a seed and this company delivers it - expect a tree.

The most ridiculous company. They are so incompetent that you would think it's a nsw government org like centerlink NSW or service nsw. Absolute garbage. Will be asking all sellers who they use for shipping now, if Fastway I'll buy elsewhere.

Swordy
SwordyPerth

Shouldn't even call themselves a courier company!!

By far the worst courier company i have ever dealt with.
Absolutely useless,pay for express freight and wait over 3 weeks from Sydney to perth&they don't even reply when contacted.shouldnt be in business!!!

Rohit
RohitSouth East Queensland, QLD

worst company in the courier business..

I've had dealings in the past with this company. via ebay sellers sending parcels through these guys and oh man. i got nothing good to say about these guys.
where everyone else take 2-5 business days these guys would take 2-3 weeks to deliver something basic.
The worst thing is aramex/fastway don't even care to improve man. it makes me wonder how these guys are even surviving the industry.
If you want fast and reliable service this is not the courier company you choose.

joeyjojo
joeyjojoAuckland

Re-branded to Aramex but unfortunately same issues

I have had quiet a few parcels sent and received over last few years, the complaints are not unfounded. Being a fair sort of guy, laid back and rather accepting, COVID HAS created a culture of online shopping boom. However it has been very hit or miss with Fastway/ Aramex, more miss than hit. It's a sad thing when you can say Australia Post has better delivery times and consistent tracking. I'm not saying not to use them, but just accept that if they estimate 3-5 working day expect 5-6.

Ash
AshSydney, NSW

Terrible Service. DO NOT USE

My parcel has taken over two weeks to go from Melbourne to Sydney. When getting in touch with customer service person Racquel she would only give me copy and paste responses and did not provide any assistance.
I will now refuse to shop with anyone who uses Fastway/ Aramex as their shipping carrier.

Find out how Fastway compares to other Couriers

Typical rubbish courier company that won’t ring a doorbell.

Another courier company who cannot carry out their core function to deliver. Will state you are not home whilst you are sitting in your living room waiting for your package to arrive. Avoid at all costs.

Adrian
AdrianSydney, NSW

Terrible ! Do NOT use !

Weeks Late. Damaged. No tracking. No notification. Absolutely terrible service. Avoid if possible. I'd pick up the package myself if they actually knew it's location. Their the worst. Do not use !

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionNo

Aramex/Fastway it doesn't matter... They're awful.

Never delivered on time, and no customer support that really helps. Average delay is over a week. It's a poor company that can't deliver like other couriers. Australia post sets the standard! Call them Fastway, Call them Aramex it doesn't matter. Garbage courier, 100 percent of items are delayed.