Fastway

Fastway

See the Best Couriers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Fastway

George S.
George S.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Without doubt the worst company I've dealt with on Australian soil

Robotic web-chat that's unresponsive, unhelpful and patronizing. Inaccurate delivery notifications and working hours of a bank. Absolutely cringed when I saw who was delivering my goods and with good reason. Issue still not resolved and not the slightest bit of encouraging communication to keep me at ease.

GEO13
GEO13Sydney, NSW

Frustrated, Still waiting

My parcel was picked up on the 2nd September from the Hunter valley and arrived at the depot in Sydney on the 9th September and I'm still waiting 22nd September. Tracked via their tracking system and apparently it's still at the Sydney depot. Tried sending emails through the portal and nothing. They suggest to use WhatsApp chat and I've been on WhatsApp for nearly 3 hours and nothing. I have requested my supplier to strongly use someone else.

Other Couriers

Seems like your parcel is being delivered on foot

Crap and one of the worst courier company in Australia, bought an item on 6th. If I knew it would have been posted with Fastway. I would have never bought it. Would have paid $10 extra for others. Now my parcel is doing sydney to Goldcoast and back to goldcoast and Sydney sitting in sydney for 15 days.They cant even deliver correctly in the same state. Someone has been delivering on foot I guess. On a holiday enjoying the holiday sitting 2-3 days on a break and walking again.

I hope it will get delivered by next year..

I would have given -0 stars if there was an
option.

I have bought 4-5 items on ebay after that date and some on 14th september which has been delivered to me already by Australia post. Lucky me it wasnt fastway/Aramex

David
DavidSydney, NSW

Total lack of service!

Fastway never replied to numerous Requests for tracking and my resultant cancellation/ return to sender
3 weeks to cross Sydney is a joke!
Do yourself a favour and find another seller if the seller sends via Fastway…. The only way they might get the message is when their business fails as it should!

Simford
SimfordSydney, NSW

One of the worst couriers in Australia

Order two items from two different websites. Sadly, they used Fastway Couriers.....
It been 2 to 3 weeks and i still not have received my item from the same State!!!

This is an embarrassment, as I received Parcels faster from CHINA and Other States.....

Hayley
HayleyIllawarra, NSW

Always late

I swear everytime I purchased something off eBay and being delivered by this company it's always going to be late another annoying thing is the tracking is never updated so you never know when it will arrive, I prefer Australia post cause at least I'll be updated if it late..

Delivery TimeLate
Malice
MalicePerth, WA

My products always arrive on time and always never damaged. Great service.i would highly recommend Fastway couriers. Always deliver with a smile and a hello. Packages always arrive on time.

Delivery TimeEarly
Jamie H.
Jamie H.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Worst

They are the worst courier company they have had 6 parcels since 2nd of September in Sydney when I ordered parcels who use anyone else 5 days they arrive this has been the same even before Covid

Dan
DanSydney, NSW

If you need something in a hurry, this is NOT the service you want to use

I had a lot of deliveries to my address during past several years and I never had any issues with any courier company except these guys.
This time, however, they have outdone themselves. It took them exactly one month to deliver a standard small package from Melbourne to Sydney (some 25 days after ETA). Had I known, I would have happily paid more for alternative courier company.
During this same time I had similar size packages arriving from regional China quicker than this so I don't think their usual "delays due to COVID" excuses are valid.
This company is extremely unreliable and I would avoid them at all costs.

aznsnoopy
aznsnoopySydney, NSW

Worse courier company in Australia

Ordered a package off ebay on the 27th of August.Package was then marked as delivered on the 2nd of September.Never received it! Contact them they say they never received such parcel! Yet how was it scanned into the system and marked as delivered?? It is now 17th of September! Still NO PACKAGE! No excuse when the item originates 30 mins from my address! Covid is no longer an excuse.This is a joke! Zero would be a better score

Delivery TimeNever Collected
GDSA
GDSAGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Aramex close your shame of a business or clean up your act

I'm surprised how Aramex (Fastway) is even able to run their business. This is the 3rd time in 2 entirely different suburbs that they have marked the item delivered but it wasn't. My cctv doesn't even show anyone arrive and it's so sensitive it captures even birds come by.
After so many negative reviews over the years they still haven't improved .. I've requested my supplier to resend via different provider

LIARs

I was due to have a parcel delivered; coronavirus, delays, acceptable. Fastway sends me an email, tells me they tried to deliver parcel, they left a card. No they didn't, I've been here all day, there is no card. I call the number they asked to call, it's the wrong depot. The person on the other end of the phone only acted to get me off the line, I asked why they wouldn't be honest and just say there's a delay. He hung up. They have a tracking system that offers no useful information, the phone conversation was abrupt and rude and still not sure when my parcel is due to arrive.

Find out how Fastway compares to other Couriers

Fast way is slow as no star rating that’s how bad they are

It should not take three weeks to get something delivery from Sydney west Sydney Penrith area . Absolute joke . Fastway carriers directors should be sacked immediately . Just like our premier she could resign

Nick
NickVictoria

Unbelievably slow, appalling customer service and damaged item.

Ordered an item from Brisbane more than a week ago. Pick up was delayed by 1 business day and on to 3 business days late for delivery and zero communication from the company. Reached out to them on delivery day for an update and nothing but silence. Only email I received from them was a generic automated response. Wouldn't be surprised if the item arrives 7+ business days late with no apology. I will avoid any company that relies on Fastway.

Update:
9 business days after the scheduled delivery date. The item is somehow damaged :O Requesting a refund from the sender and not dealing with these clowns again. Worst service possible.

An absolute joke of a company and highly do not recommend them.

Liz W