Fastway

Fastway

See the Best Couriers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Fastway

1.0

Shilo40
Shilo40Sydney, NSW

Poor customer service

I am a small business. My longer deliveries are sent by aramex. Last delivery was 6 days late. Internet said it was on board for delivery. When it finally arrived the driver said( sorry it has been on the truck but I've been to busy to deliver it). Eventhough he drove past my place on two occasions. Pathetic non service from the Newcastle nsw branch. New delivery drivers all the time. I can only guess why so many drivers leave the Newcastle branch. Gold Coast branch do a fantastic job. Other branches let the team down badly. Get your act together aramex there is plenty of room for improvement.

Horrendous couriers

Parcel dispatched from Brisbane en route to Wollongong 14 days ago. 2 Weeks later it is still in transit from Brisbane. I could literally walk it from Brisbane to Wollongong in less time. Wollongong depot says it still hasn't been scanned it, but can't give me a timeframe for when it will be delivered. Incompetent at best.

Kero1
Kero1Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fastway? No way!

Left Melbourne just before 10.20 am on tuesday after Easter on its way to Adelaide. 1 week later I have been told its still in Melbourne! This is NOT an express courier service, unfortunately. Faster by Australia Post regular parcel post.

Shipping TypeDomestic

Local delivery took more than a month

The delivery took 1 month to cover 10 kms distance, the tracking system kept showing that they tried to deliver but we all had been at home and can confirm no one came to deliver anything.
Then after 39 days they dropped the package on our door without even pressing the door bell.

Poor vendor had refunded us for the product, we contacted them and transferred funds again.
Absolutely never again!

CaseyD
CaseyDSydney, NSW

If I could give no stars a would!

Shocking! Very slow in delivering after I paid for express. Then they tried to tell me they attempted to deliver my package when we were all home at the time. Plus we have security cameras and they never came. And when I complained to them about lying about the delivery, they didn’t care and said there was nothing they would or could do. Never use this company.

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionNo
mustangdude
mustangdudeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fastway....no way!!

Adelaide to Brisbane took over 2 weeks without any tracking information except they had picked it up. Pathetic.
Murarrie to Greenbank in Brisbane (45km) is 8 days and waiting. Once again with zero tracking.
Stay away if you want to keep your customers happy.
Aramex bought Fastway, their service has been abominable so far in my experience too.

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionYes

I cried when informed my parcel was being delivered by Fastway/Aramax

No parcel received by this company have ever be received on time. My last very late delivery resorted to spamming their Facebook page until they phoned me asking to stop posting. I did once I received the package. A very effective way to get a response from them...

Shipping TypeInternational

Always very slow to get here.

I live in an outer suburb of a major regional NSW city, get multiple packages per month through Fastway/Aramex. Maybe 1 out of every 15 arrives on time, the rest are anything up to 2 weeks late. Australia Post deliver here every day and packages are rarely late. I always dread it when I am informed by a seller that they have sent my package through Fastway/Aramex, so much so that I never give that seller repeat business.

Tilly W.
Tilly W.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Frustrating! Nothing Fast about them

5 days from the US but 3 weeks within Australia
No return email for tracing enquiries
Very poor and unprofessional service.
Slowest Courier I have ever come across
Hope I don't have anything from them in the future

Shipping TypeInternational

KL.
KL.South Australia

Definitely not the Fast Way for delivery

Delivery seems to just be frozen. ETA date has passed, no update on new ETA, no movement on parcel. No responses to emails. There seems to be no care at all.

Tanya
TanyaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

If I could give no stars I would.

If I could give no stars I would. My parcels have been sitting in their warehouse for 15 days after being collected by the seller. Have not been shipped at all. Max expected delivery was 7 days ago. No one is getting back to me when queries are sent through. They need to 'locate' my parcels before they can advise where they are and this will take them apparently 4 days to do. Appalling service!! I just want my bloody parcels!

Jasmine
Jasmine

Had to wait 3 weeks to get my order

glebby
glebbyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Worst courier company in Australia by a mile

Worst courier company in Australia by a mile. Have never received a parcel on time ever. Their tracking is non existent. It is quicker for a parcel to arrive in Australia from overseas than what it takes Fastway to deliver from Melbourne to Adelaide. You can change your name but nothing else has changed with this company. Always use Covid as an excuse every time. Useless Useless Useless

Doccortex
DoccortexSydney, NSW

Deplorable Service

Sellers on EBay seem to use Fastaway(Aramax) in many instances. Cheap and nasty.

Not once has a parcel been delivered in any imagination of reasonable time, even allowing for COVID.

The endless frustration that this company has caused, delivery after delivery, cannot be measured.

From now on, I will check who the seller is using for transport. If they say "Fastaway", I will simply tell them, no thanks, provide an alternative, or I buy elsewhere.

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionYes

Laughable. Slower between Australian capital cities than international post.

Two parcels sent on 8/1/22, one from China and one from Sydney. Both coming to the same address in Adelaide. The one from China arrived today. The one from Sydney by Aramex/fastway is nowhere to be seen.

Kym F.
Kym F.asked

Absolutely NO customer service BUT I managed to gain a VIP number and after 4 calls a nice lady answered the call and was vey helpful after I told them I was to take contact with Amazon USA and AU

a complaint has been made to Amazon seeking NOT to use them as they are bad for any business

the only place for Fastway and the new coat of paint Amarex is the Federal Court of Australia for Prohibited Trades Practices penalties

best advice DO NOT USE THEM and if the company you are purchasing uses them find another seller who uses somebody else

and be careful when agitated asians who deliver come calling at your premises and abuse you which just happened to me today

this asian guy damaged my front gate with his car door , yes a car door and not a designated Fastway vehicle and then stated it was too hot to deliver / blamed the weather and it gets better he tells lies that he actually attempted to deliver and when. he was confronted that he was no where near the property and CCTV never captured him , his story again changed

the better this show is shut down and the executives held accountable for misleading and deceptive conduct and unconscionable conduct in a court of law

SallynCraig
SallynCraigasked

After receiving everything from Australia Post, everything sent via fastway is delayed or not even sent out yet...

fastway is unreliable, slow and don't answer your questions, stick with Auspost

Neha R.
Neha R.asked

Where is my parcel, it is on board, out for delivery from 4 days

Get an answer from our members and Fastway representatives