Fastway

See the Best Couriers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Fastway

1.3

Vicki Norman
Vicki NormanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Waited 10 days for a collection

We use a platform that gets bulk discounting from many courier providers for our mail order business, one of the couriers is Fastways and they are always the worst in having parcels collected, we have now waited up to 10 days for a collection and we have now had to re-book with another courier. Unfortunately the platform we use and their staff have tried their best to help with the collection but with no results. Think twice when using Fastways Couriers, they are only good if you take the parcels to the depot yourself then you get great office staff service. This certainly is not the first time we have had this problem with them. From the look of the reviews here the service is bad with deliveries too.

Guachi
Guachi

If I Can Give Negative -10 Stars I Would Easily... Terrible Company...

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionNo

JenJaye
JenJayeGippsland, VIC

zero issues

My large parcel arrived today. Package placed in a safe place and in tact.

Once the order had been processed I received tracking information from Aramex/Fastaway and could follow the journey of the package from Wollongong NSWs to Victoria. With the NSWs state lockdown I expected all this to take much longer but within a week it was delivered to the door with zero contact due to covid restrictions in Melbourne. I was notified in the morning that the package was going to be delivered during the day as well. It came around mid day. Couldn't be happier

Delivery TimeEarly
Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionYes

Franchisee is the worst ever

The Pemulwuy 2145 Franchisee is the worst ever! Had a parcel booked for pick up the driver never showed up but in the tracking info said: "Pickup Attempted. We attempted to pick up your parcel but were unable to collect it". Obviously a lie as the parcel was still there outside my front door waiting for collection. Apparently they can post "attempted pick up" or "DELIVERY ATTEMPTS" without even going to the delivery site and this note would reflect in the website tracking. Contacted customer service from Philippines who are totally hopeless. Finally had to cancel and posted via AU Post which I should have done in the beginning. I cannot wait for this local driver to get booted out and replaced by a more responsible franchisee.

Slow service

Don't bother paying extra for express delivery, they can't back it up. Paid for parcel to be delivered in 2-3days, by day 3 they can't even guarantee it will be delivered on day 4

Nick
NickSydney, NSW

Never attempt to deliver.....

They always say no one was home. Absolute bull. I've been home..Just too lazy to walk down a driveway.This is constant with anything that is ordered and delivered via Fastway....

phil
philMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

No pick up

I have had two bookings in ten days where parcels have taken three working days to be picked up Fastway totally incompetent and of course impossible to actually speak to any living person to inquire as to why
Steer clear of Fastway

Shipping TypeDomestic

Will never use them again

Our business has used Fastway (or as it now calls itself Aramex) for 15 year, well not any more We have sent the same parcel to the same address TWICE and both times it didn’t arrive The customer service is Not there This is only the tip of the iceberg Do yourself a favour and do not use them

Delivery TimeNever Arrived

Mishelle S.
Mishelle S.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

The worst I've ever used

Absolute rubbish company! Not once have I ever received a package when I've ordered online and when you message them they are so completely unhelpful. I'm now shipping goods out to customers through Sendle and my location means that Fastway are the ones that collect and ship it. Well wouldn't you know it, 3 orders and not once have they turned up even after the orders have been sitting ready for collection for 3 days. Sendle keep having to refund my money so I just won't use the service anymore. Despite the inconvenience of having to go to the post office all the time, at least I know my customers will get their orders..

Andrew
AndrewSydney, NSW

Fastway via Sendle app

Fastway never collects on the scheduled collection date when booked through Sendle. No other couriers have missed a collection date when booked through Sendle. I'm cancelling my Sendle account as a result of the experience with Fastway as I can't afford customers thinking the same of me as I do of Fastway

Samoa C.
Samoa C.South East Queensland, QLD

Item arrived wet and damaged

The item I sent was packaged to the point I really thought it would be almost impossible to damage. It had fragile stickers all over it and arrived wet with holes in the outer cardboard packaging.

Delivery TimeLate
Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionNo

Ryan4321
Ryan4321South East Queensland, QLD

Great Freight Provider for Business

Delivery TimeOn Time
Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionYes
Aramex A.Fastway

Thanks for the great feedback! We are dedicated to delighting our customers. We’ll share your comments with the staff member involved. Have a lovely day!

karen
karenSouth East Queensland, QLD

PARCEL PICK UP TIME IS 3 DAYS NOW AND STILL WAITING

Its been 3 days and my parcel is still waiting for pick up. I called the courier myself but he wont pick up until the company has told him to pick up. the company is obviously offshore as they have to email the drivers and cannot call them

Aramex A.Fastway

Thanks for your feedback. I’m sorry to hear you had a problem with your delivery. As we constantly endeavour to better our services, all feedback is valuable to us. Have a lovely day.

DanielSydney, NSW

morally bankrupt company

I had 2 parcels to go from Sydney to Tasmania, first they lie about a futile pick up saying no one was home to hand over parcels, when in fact they actually refused to take the parcels because it was going to Tasmania. 2 weeks later they eventually picked them up. Another 2 weeks pass and now they say they were unable to complete the deliver, and will be returned to sender. Expected return date another 2 weeks. I tracked the parcels, and found they have never left the Sydney depot. Lies lies lies. Can only get overseas customer service which gives no more information than the website tracking, so they are pointless. Do not use this company, they are absolutely pathetic

Delivery TimeNever Arrived
Aramex A.Fastway

Hi there, thanks for letting us know. Please accept our sincere apologies. I’ll be sure to pass your feedback to the relevant department to ensure this doesn’t happen in future. Have a lovely day.

Prasad
Prasad Sydney, NSW

Worst courier company ever .

Parcel has been sitting outside from Sunday night so that it can be collected on Monday but driver no show. It’s Tuesday today parcel is still outside for collection but tracking has been updated that attempted pickup 6am and parcel was not ready . So unprofessional.. when booking for pick up they advice you parcel will be collected between 8am to 5pm. However they updated the tracking attempted pickup 6am which is complete lie, I left my parcel outside the front door since sunday night thinking that just incase they decide to come before 8am parcel will be there to be picked up as this is not the first time I have been through this with amarex.

Aramex A.Fastway

Thanks for your feedback. I hope that you utilise our services in future with a better outcome. All feedback is valuable as we strive to improve. Have a lovely day.