Fastway

See the Best Couriers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Fastway

4.1

Jen Parnell
Jen ParnellMid North Coast, NSW

Best courier service, have used them for years with no hassles whatsoever!!!

have sent lots of parcels through fastways/aramex with no dramas whatsoever, couldn't recommend them highly enough, they pickup from my showrooms and deliver every time, never a lost parcel, never any damage and their customer service is 2nd to none!

Ryan4321
Ryan4321South East Queensland, QLD

Great Freight Provider for Business

Aramex A.FastwaySend a private message

Thanks for the great feedback! We are dedicated to delighting our customers. We’ll share your comments with the staff member involved. Have a lovely day!

jane k.Sydney, NSW

Good Co, prompt Delivery

I ordered Fastway Road delivery co through Interparcel Co as it was cheaper and i have a Doubt that delivery of my item will be done promptly.
Surprisingly Fastway Courier pick on time and status of delivery was updated all the time. Delivery was done quickly. So i am Happy and will use Fastway road Co again
Thanks for doing good Job

Aramex A.FastwaySend a private message

Thanks for taking the time to share your experience. Our goal is 100% customer satisfaction. We take pride in knowing our customers are happy. Have a lovely day.

jane k.

Thanks. Keep doing good job !

Minh Y P.
Minh Y P.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good service, quick respond!

I send more parcel with Fastway now than before, I find it is very easy to communicate with them, they help to solve problem with delivery straight away. Their rates are also cheaper now.

Aramex A.FastwaySend a private message

Thanks for the great feedback! We’ll pass your comments on to the courier — they’ll appreciate such great feedback. Our local couriers are committed to delighting their customers. Have a lovely day.

Couriers

Find out how Fastway compares to other Couriers

leon
leonSydney, NSW

0 Star > Fastway they dont care how terrible service

Double box package just Sydney to Sydney but how difficult they made it damaged? but nothing fastway they take any responsibility. They happy to made it damage because seller would be resent and double paid.

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionNo

pete
peteTasmania

Failed to deliver

I sent an $800 Coffee machine to Kogarah, NSW 2217, it was delivered to the incorrect house and left at the doorstep. The receiver contacted fastway, I do not know what his communications involved but basically he went and found the machine before they received it.

Cameron
CameronSydney, NSW

Good Customer Service

I recently signed up with fastway couriers and found the office staff very helpful and polite. Items were delivered next day. Price is very competitive. Website is easy to use.

My Franchisee is fantastic

Fastway has been through their difficulties, but our franchisees Nino and Mel have been totally amazing!! They look after us to the very best of their ability and we could not be happier with them
We are getting our heads around all the new systems and all seems to be running smoothly now

Aramex A.FastwaySend a private message

Thank you so much for the feedback!

Tgspares and Repairs
Tgspares and RepairsNorth Queensland, QLD

Great freight service.

As a sender - freight is always collected on time.. Never too much trouble for Rachel and Lenny to return if needed.
As a receiver - freight is always delivered on time. Rachel and Lenny are always happy to obilge with any requests.

Aramex A.FastwaySend a private message

Hi there, Firstly, Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your experience. I do apologise for the delay in response, we have just implemented a new review process! thank you for the kind words.

Couriers

Find out how Fastway compares to other Couriers

Kylie
Kylie

My local Fastway depot (NSW Central Coast) go above and beyond!

I have dabbled with other providers from time to time, but what brings me back to Fastway is a level of trust that I have with my local depot (NSW Central Coast). I can trust that my driver will show up when I need him. I can trust that my parcels will be handled with care (and not with the reckless abandon that I have experienced with other carriers). I can trust my local depot to look after all of my questions and assist me when following up parcels.

Kym F.
Kym F.asked

Absolutely NO customer service BUT I managed to gain a VIP number and after 4 calls a nice lady answered the call and was vey helpful after I told them I was to take contact with Amazon USA and AU

a complaint has been made to Amazon seeking NOT to use them as they are bad for any business

the only place for Fastway and the new coat of paint Amarex is the Federal Court of Australia for Prohibited Trades Practices penalties

best advice DO NOT USE THEM and if the company you are purchasing uses them find another seller who uses somebody else

and be careful when agitated asians who deliver come calling at your premises and abuse you which just happened to me today

this asian guy damaged my front gate with his car door , yes a car door and not a designated Fastway vehicle and then stated it was too hot to deliver / blamed the weather and it gets better he tells lies that he actually attempted to deliver and when. he was confronted that he was no where near the property and CCTV never captured him , his story again changed

the better this show is shut down and the executives held accountable for misleading and deceptive conduct and unconscionable conduct in a court of law

SallynCraig
SallynCraigasked

After receiving everything from Australia Post, everything sent via fastway is delayed or not even sent out yet...

fastway is unreliable, slow and don't answer your questions, stick with Auspost

Neha R.
Neha R.asked

Where is my parcel, it is on board, out for delivery from 4 days

Get an answer from our members and Fastway representatives