Fastway

See the Best Couriers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Fastway

1.1

Davide
DavideSydney, NSW

He didn't buzz and he left it outside the mailbox...got stolen.

Don't use this courier. Terrible service, I ordered a game last week , they said they delivered it, but they left it half outside the mailbox, so it got stolen from someone else.
Funny part was that I was at home. They could have just buzzed!!!!
And they said by email that is not their problem now because there wasn't any sign receipt.
Horrible!!!! Don't use them!!!!

AJC
AJCGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

WORST SERVICE EVER

Delivery #1 from Sydney NSW - Melb - Food products delivered with insulated foam box upside down. Looked like it had been tossed around when I opened it. Interior insulation was all broken and had leaked all over food products (juices).

Delivery #2 from Sydney NSW - Melb - Replacement food products delivered with insulated foam box on its side. AGAIN - Looked like box had been tossed around when I opened it. Interior insulation was all broken and had leaked all over food products (juices).

Aramex A.Fastway

Thanks for your feedback. I hope that you utilise our services in future with a better outcome. All feedback is valuable as we strive to improve. Have a lovely day.

Michael G.
Michael G.South East Queensland, QLD

Disgusting behaviour

Driver last week threw parcel from front yard at brick wall beside front door ,landing on concrete didn't even knock!,same driver did it again today! Have contacted both sender's .Next time I will return to sender for full refund at his cost.

INCOMPETENT !! and that's mild

I have so much history with this mob! Today they delivered package damaged. Now they are being so rude in their emails.....
"I sent wrong tracking number"
No I didn't , checked and rechecked on their site
Please send photos.
The email has them attached...
OMG

Aramex A.Fastway

Hi there, thanks for letting us know. We will be in contact with your local depot to ensure this does not happen again in future.

Steve
SteveSydney, NSW

Worst delivery company

Rubbish, every time they said we missed you but they lazy never comes home because they take all parcels to collections centre ,easy to them please no one use them again

Aramex A.Fastway

Hi there, I’m very sorry to hear of the issues you’ve faced. I will pass your feedback to the relevant department so that they can investigate. Please accept our sincere apologies. Thanks for your review and have a lovely day.

Absolutely abysmal

Have a delivery that has been marked as "Delivered". I was home the entire day and there was no knock or buzzer pressed. There is NO PARCEL. There is no evidence of delivery or letter informing of next steps. There has been no delivery. The customer service is abysmal, there is no way to follow this up. The delivery has apparently disappeared and Fastway are making it incredibly difficult to follow it up. Horrible, horrible service.

Angela03
Angela03Sydney, NSW

Terrible and careless

Today a delivery from m fast way courier,he just threw my parcel over the gate to my driveway .
This is an electrical appliance and When I quickly ran out to ask him as why he threw instead of placing inside the gate ,he stated complain to fast way .
Also it was close to road anyone could have taken it away if I had not seen him .
Disgusting behaviour Fastwsy courier driver

Hopeless

It's hopeless , l saw this courier driver throw my parcel from 1 meter far and it landed not even close to my front door. He literally threw!!. I was gobsmacked !! Before I could open my door and shout at him he was long gone. These people have no sense of responsibility. We pay for the items and delivery....and to get this kind of service is so low...!!. Shame on Fast way couriers.!!! .

Other Couriers

Enraged with their lack of customer service - if i could give zero stars i would

Shipping TypeInternational

Find out how Fastway compares to other Couriers

Disgusted with the attitude of the no uniformed delivery agent

slorrSouth East Queensland, QLD

lazy and stupid

Parcel instructions were "attempt signature then ATL + 2 photos" What did they do? No attempt to come to property, no attempt to obtain a signature no attempt to put IN the post box. Just leave it on the grass verge by the road...

Aramex A.Fastway

Hi there, with current COVID-19 contact restrictions, a signature is no longer required for delivery. We do apologise for any frustration caused.

slorr

the point was not about the signature - it was the fact that the courier left it on the nature strip and could not be bothered to put it safely in the post box (which was large enough to take it)

Aramex A.Fastway

I want to ensure this doesn’t happen in the future. If you could please complete the feedback form via the link provided and please accept our sincere apologies for the lack of service you were shown.. https://help.fastway.com.au/hc/en-us

leon
leonSydney, NSW

0 Star > Fastway they dont care how terrible service

Double box package just Sydney to Sydney but how difficult they made it damaged? but nothing fastway they take any responsibility. They happy to made it damage because seller would be resent and double paid.

Sender or ReceiverSender

laurierayrSouth East Queensland, QLD

Totally hopeless...

Aramex A.Fastway

We advise against publicly posting tracking numbers for personal security because they sometimes contain your full name, address and phone number, please remove it for your safety.

I will note this instance with your driver for evaluation.

alchemy9
alchemy9

Hiring with < 30 IQ's

Shipping TypeInternational
Anonymous
AnonymousSydney, NSW

Dreadful service

I ordered a game from Amazon and fastway were the one delivering it. It arrived on time but when I opened the package I was shocked on how they managed to destroy the game case inside a well made package. Never again will I use fastway and I highly recommend anyone else to not use their service