Fastway

See the Best Couriers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Fastway

1.1

Eli H.
Eli H.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Get Your Act Together!

Once again delivery driver throws parcel about 2 meters in direction of front door doesn't ring bell (all on camera) so I go out he is to busy on phone ignored me and left has happened several times now. I will not use them again.

Davide
DavideSydney, NSW

He didn't buzz and he left it outside the mailbox...got stolen.

Don't use this courier. Terrible service, I ordered a game last week , they said they delivered it, but they left it half outside the mailbox, so it got stolen from someone else.
Funny part was that I was at home. They could have just buzzed!!!!
And they said by email that is not their problem now because there wasn't any sign receipt.
Horrible!!!! Don't use them!!!!

Samoa C.
Samoa C.South East Queensland, QLD

Item arrived wet and damaged

The item I sent was packaged to the point I really thought it would be almost impossible to damage. It had fragile stickers all over it and arrived wet with holes in the outer cardboard packaging.

Sender or ReceiverSender
AJC
AJCGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

WORST SERVICE EVER

Delivery #1 from Sydney NSW - Melb - Food products delivered with insulated foam box upside down. Looked like it had been tossed around when I opened it. Interior insulation was all broken and had leaked all over food products (juices).

Delivery #2 from Sydney NSW - Melb - Replacement food products delivered with insulated foam box on its side. AGAIN - Looked like box had been tossed around when I opened it. Interior insulation was all broken and had leaked all over food products (juices).

Aramex A.Fastway

Thanks for your feedback. I hope that you utilise our services in future with a better outcome. All feedback is valuable as we strive to improve. Have a lovely day.

Michael G.
Michael G.South East Queensland, QLD

Disgusting behaviour

Driver last week threw parcel from front yard at brick wall beside front door ,landing on concrete didn't even knock!,same driver did it again today! Have contacted both sender's .Next time I will return to sender for full refund at his cost.

amanda
amandaRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Worst courier service

Once a week I have deliveries and since the NEW contract driver took over Blake Cuthbertson the deliveries get dumped no in several departments and then dumped right out side a door thus making it impossible to open to obtain the delivery after several emails and phone calls to Fastway trying to obtain the correct delivery that I pay for nothing is being rectified today normally the delivery is in the morning so far 2pm no delivery this guy is
Just so unprofessional playing games all because I complained about having to hand cart my delivery of 85kg to the correct location worst delivery service I look forward to hopefully him selling the business to get back the service I once had

Aramex A.Fastway

Thanks for your feedback. We apologise for any inconvenience caused. We are currently implementing new processes to better the service we provide. Have a lovely day.

INCOMPETENT !! and that's mild

I have so much history with this mob! Today they delivered package damaged. Now they are being so rude in their emails.....
"I sent wrong tracking number"
No I didn't , checked and rechecked on their site
Please send photos.
The email has them attached...
OMG

Aramex A.Fastway

Hi there, thanks for letting us know. We will be in contact with your local depot to ensure this does not happen again in future.

Steve
SteveSydney, NSW

Worst delivery company

Rubbish, every time they said we missed you but they lazy never comes home because they take all parcels to collections centre ,easy to them please no one use them again

Aramex A.Fastway

Hi there, I’m very sorry to hear of the issues you’ve faced. I will pass your feedback to the relevant department so that they can investigate. Please accept our sincere apologies. Thanks for your review and have a lovely day.

Absolutely abysmal

Have a delivery that has been marked as "Delivered". I was home the entire day and there was no knock or buzzer pressed. There is NO PARCEL. There is no evidence of delivery or letter informing of next steps. There has been no delivery. The customer service is abysmal, there is no way to follow this up. The delivery has apparently disappeared and Fastway are making it incredibly difficult to follow it up. Horrible, horrible service.

Bite me
Bite mePerth, WA

Absolute crap company fastway

Phoned 10 times today to see what happened to my parcel in Perth no answer,so phoned Sydney could not help because they have nothing to do with Perth Fastway even those the parcel left Sydney,could not find anything out about where my parcel is after 11 days still shows as Sydney. Never ever use them complete crap a 1000 dollars down the drain will never buy from Sydney ever again

Aramex A.Fastway

Thanks for your feedback. I’m sorry to hear you had a problem with your delivery. As we constantly endeavour to better our services, all feedback is valuable to us. Have a lovely day.

Sheldon V
Sheldon V

Do you want damaged good and terrible customer service and communication?

Aramex A.Fastway

Please accept our sincere apologies. I will be sure to pass your feedback to the relevant department. Thanks for your review and have a lovely day.

Angela03
Angela03Sydney, NSW

Terrible and careless

Today a delivery from m fast way courier,he just threw my parcel over the gate to my driveway .
This is an electrical appliance and When I quickly ran out to ask him as why he threw instead of placing inside the gate ,he stated complain to fast way .
Also it was close to road anyone could have taken it away if I had not seen him .
Disgusting behaviour Fastwsy courier driver

meshellwright
meshellwrightSydney, NSW

The worst

My package has said on board for delivery for days now. Fastway customer service were useless, advised it would definitely be delivered by COB yesterday. Well I’ll definitely be giving the sender my feedback in the hope they switch to a different carrier.

Hopeless

It's hopeless , l saw this courier driver throw my parcel from 1 meter far and it landed not even close to my front door. He literally threw!!. I was gobsmacked !! Before I could open my door and shout at him he was long gone. These people have no sense of responsibility. We pay for the items and delivery....and to get this kind of service is so low...!!. Shame on Fast way couriers.!!! .

Derek M.
Derek M.Perth, WA

never knock on the door

have had several deliveries from a chinese site which uses fastway.. they always just drop the package at the door and claim they have had "authority to leave"..when they do this with a laptop and its destroyed ...its very hard to claim back to the chinese supplier,,,Banggood stop using this mob of cowboys

Shipping TypeInternational