Fastway

See the Best Couriers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Fastway

1.0

Eli H.
Eli H.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Get Your Act Together!

Once again delivery driver throws parcel about 2 meters in direction of front door doesn't ring bell (all on camera) so I go out he is to busy on phone ignored me and left has happened several times now. I will not use them again.

benjamin
benjaminSydney

The worst courier company

Still waiting for my delivery over 4 week now ,from the supplier who use sent on 31 of August by fastway .
Unbelievable this fastway depot at Chullora only 15 minute from where i live.

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionNo

The fastway company is the Werrist delivery company

Davide
DavideSydney, NSW

He didn't buzz and he left it outside the mailbox...got stolen.

Don't use this courier. Terrible service, I ordered a game last week , they said they delivered it, but they left it half outside the mailbox, so it got stolen from someone else.
Funny part was that I was at home. They could have just buzzed!!!!
And they said by email that is not their problem now because there wasn't any sign receipt.
Horrible!!!! Don't use them!!!!

Bev
BevGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Beyond pathetic: Negative stars if it was possible.

My package once again has waited aa week and still waiting for collection.
This company is beyond pathetic. They supply the drivers name and number for your area but of course, he has to answer the phone or text messages.
This company is not even worth the time to leave a negative review.
Words fail me.

Sender or ReceiverSender
Aramex A.Fastway

Thanks for your feedback. I hope that you utilise our services in future with a better outcome. All feedback is valuable as we strive to improve. Have a lovely day.

AJC
AJCGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

WORST SERVICE EVER

Delivery #1 from Sydney NSW - Melb - Food products delivered with insulated foam box upside down. Looked like it had been tossed around when I opened it. Interior insulation was all broken and had leaked all over food products (juices).

Delivery #2 from Sydney NSW - Melb - Replacement food products delivered with insulated foam box on its side. AGAIN - Looked like box had been tossed around when I opened it. Interior insulation was all broken and had leaked all over food products (juices).

Django
DjangoHunter Region, NSW

delivery driver Eranga is a total psycho maniac , this company is an absolute joke

Driver called Eranga (ipswich pickup) never turns up on time , knocks and runs before you can get to the door , very aggressive if questioned . Got all up in my face and wanted to have a fight because I asked him if he could please wait 30 seconds for us to make it to the door before he takes off . Absolute nut head

This company should not be in business , I will never use them again

Sender or ReceiverSender
Aramex A.Fastway

Thanks for your feedback. We apologise for any inconvenience caused. We are currently implementing new processes to better the service we provide. Have a lovely day.

Michael G.
Michael G.South East Queensland, QLD

Disgusting behaviour

Driver last week threw parcel from front yard at brick wall beside front door ,landing on concrete didn't even knock!,same driver did it again today! Have contacted both sender's .Next time I will return to sender for full refund at his cost.

INCOMPETENT !! and that's mild

I have so much history with this mob! Today they delivered package damaged. Now they are being so rude in their emails.....
"I sent wrong tracking number"
No I didn't , checked and rechecked on their site
Please send photos.
The email has them attached...
OMG

Aramex A.Fastway

Hi there, thanks for letting us know. We will be in contact with your local depot to ensure this does not happen again in future.

Steve
SteveSydney, NSW

Worst delivery company

Rubbish, every time they said we missed you but they lazy never comes home because they take all parcels to collections centre ,easy to them please no one use them again

Aramex A.Fastway

Hi there, I’m very sorry to hear of the issues you’ve faced. I will pass your feedback to the relevant department so that they can investigate. Please accept our sincere apologies. Thanks for your review and have a lovely day.

Absolutely abysmal

Have a delivery that has been marked as "Delivered". I was home the entire day and there was no knock or buzzer pressed. There is NO PARCEL. There is no evidence of delivery or letter informing of next steps. There has been no delivery. The customer service is abysmal, there is no way to follow this up. The delivery has apparently disappeared and Fastway are making it incredibly difficult to follow it up. Horrible, horrible service.

Angela03
Angela03Sydney, NSW

Terrible and careless

Today a delivery from m fast way courier,he just threw my parcel over the gate to my driveway .
This is an electrical appliance and When I quickly ran out to ask him as why he threw instead of placing inside the gate ,he stated complain to fast way .
Also it was close to road anyone could have taken it away if I had not seen him .
Disgusting behaviour Fastwsy courier driver

Hopeless

It's hopeless , l saw this courier driver throw my parcel from 1 meter far and it landed not even close to my front door. He literally threw!!. I was gobsmacked !! Before I could open my door and shout at him he was long gone. These people have no sense of responsibility. We pay for the items and delivery....and to get this kind of service is so low...!!. Shame on Fast way couriers.!!! .

Aramex A.Fastway

Disgusting customer service - absolutely disgusting

I would give Bendigo Fastway a zero or minus star if I could.
The lady who is clearly runs the joint is a rude rude lady.. If she hates people so much
She should think about looking for another job.
Lost my parcels and takes no responsibility.. Did not want to help, likes to shut the door in
Your face.. I have never seen such terrible customer service in my whole life.. I suggest you do not
Use this courier service in Bendigo... But pay a little extra for someone who cares about you as a customer.

Mel
Mel
Nemo
NemoSydney, NSW

they are just bunch of card droppers