Fastway (page 3 of 5)

See the Best Couriers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Fastway

1.0

bad service
bad servicePerth, WA

will never recommend fast way couriers

this company has very bad service my package was very late, 2nd time this company has let me down, TO the Indian man who dropped off my parcel why was it so hard for you to ring my door bell and give it to me in person, instead of throwing in to my back yard, my parcel was cooking wear with a glass lid now i have to get in contact with the seller and provide the picture of the damage that u have coursed,box was even damage.Also to let you know I have got video evidence that u threw it over the fence, next time u should smile cos ur on camera.
Trying to contact fastway couriers was even a joke rings and was on hold for approx 20mins with no asnwser

Falcon23
Falcon23South East Queensland, QLD

Not Impressed

The customer service is pretty poor with limited tracking on their website. Took 3 weeks for a small parcel to come from Melbourne to Brisbane. Auspost is a better option.

Stephen W
Stephen WSouth East Queensland, QLD

Had to get Police to intervene

I had to get the Police to get my parcel delivered. A courier texted, "I was not home, and left a card" twice I was all day and would not deliver. I phoned the head office 4 times,, yes it will be delivered. It was delivered by another courier company, 4 weeks after it arrived in Brisbane.. Do not use Fastway

Michael E.
Michael E.

Worst. Service. Ever.

Fastway is the slowest courier ever. They've had my parcel at origin scan for a week. No updates, no responses to queries both by phone and email. Frustrating. Never again.

snail pace
snail paceGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

hopeless slow snail pace

parcel sent 28th April small box from Sydney to Melbourne- its now Sat 9th May and still haven't received my parcel
tracker tells me its still in Transit?
Hopeless- will never use again!!

Herto O.Sydney, NSW

Worst, rude, under performing!

I have parcel sent to me, since 19 April and now is 7 May, 3 weeks no sign of arrive. This is within NSW
Call the customer service, waited for 40 mins in the queue, they advised it was sent back to sender. I asked why, they don't tell reason, hang up my call,
Not really recommend if u wanna be like me chasing around for delivery

Herto O.

This is link to the website. That is all. Did I need to read more about your company. I am now over it

Harman A.
Harman A.Victoria

The worst service by so far with 0 communication from fast way couriers please be Aware their drivers will not give damn

Hi Everyone I recently used fastway couriers srv but I m very disappointed with their useless service no communication at all as the whole family was sitting in the house . when the driver just left my parcels in the Rain without Asking for Authority to leave!! All my stock was damaged inside boxes very poor service and lazy People by calling their landline number they simply denied it’s not liability for damaged stocked Even I got evidence for cctv footage. They didn’t care!!

Jai A.
Jai A.South East Queensland, QLD

Incompetent, slow, inaccurate tracking

Steve

Please Fastway.. Please just close your doors..

Jacinta
JacintaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

USELESS!

This would have to be the WORST and most unreliable courier service out there. I booked a delivery and they picked up my fresh flowers and chocolates and then left them in the van for 48 hours before they delivered them...late. the chocolates were completely melted , absolutely no regard for people's parcels and money they have spent on them! Avoid at all cost

Aramex A.Fastway

Should be called snailway couriers

Says on tracking will be delivered within 24 hours, never see for weeks, worse than Australia Post. Rename yourselves properly and call yourselves Snailway couriers. You are the worst couriers around

Aramex A.Fastway

Hi there, I want to ensure this doesn’t happen in the future. If you could please complete the feedback form via the link provided and please accept our sincere apologies for the lack of service you were shown.. https://help.fastway.com.au/hc/en-us

Just useless

Courier tried to deliver to an office at 6:05am and could not understand why there is no one there to receive the goods. Called Fastway and they completely agree this is stupid but if I want it delivered a second time in another 3 days I have to pay again.

H M
H MDarlinghurst

Fast Way is The Slowest And The Most Complicated Way

Fast Way is actually the slowest and the most complicated way how to get your delivery.

They never ever send any notification about the delivery and the location of the delivery.

There is the only way: keep an eye on the tracking number and then contact them, with a question, into a which convenient store it was delivered.

Then I have to face an unpleasant glance at the shop assistant because it's extra work for her.

Aramex A.Fastway

I'm so sorry to hear of the negative encounter you have had with Fastway Couriers. We thank you for your feedback as we consider all to be valuable. I do hope that you utilize our services in future with a better experience.

KNSydney, NSW

Can’t read delivery instructions

Expected a delivery via Fastway, not usually a problem. This delivery was 25kg. Updated delivery instructions requesting packages be delivered to the left side of the front door against the wall, DO NOT PLACE IN FRONT OF THE DOOR.
Arrived home to find the 2 packages stacked up, yep, right at the front door.
I have chronic pain and unable to move the packages myself.
Not only were the packages left where I had specifically asked them not to be left, there was product coming from a hole in one of the packages. The packing issue has been addressed separately to the supplier.
Why both providing an option to specify where you’d like the delivery placed but then who in their right mind blocks access to a doorway??
Even AusPost got it right!!!

KN

Typical. The link you provided does not work. Good one!!

Aramex A.Fastway

Please use another browser.

terrible

I sent fastway a email wednsday night to ask where my parcel was and got a reply it will be there Thursday.i rang fast way 12.30pm on Friday asking were it is and they said its still at depo and driver will drop it off Monday and I said that’s no good and I go at pick it up from depo.I got to the depo and they said its on the driver van and he picked it up in morning.so I lost 90mins driving there and back and 40 minutes on the phone on Friday.i will never by anything from you guys again if your using fastway.i paid money for it to be delivered on Wednesday.

Aramex A.Fastway

I can appreciate your frustration. We always aim to deliver on time but sometimes things go wrong, and I'm sorry you've had that experience.

MariaPerth, WA

Just not good enough

Aramex A.Fastway

Hi again Maria, All feedback and trending issues are conveyed to management on a weekly basis. thank you for taking the time to review once again.

Pam Formby
Pam FormbyPerth, WA

Threw my delivery over the fence

I contacted the vendor because my parcel had not been delivered weeks after it should have arrived. Apparently it had been delivered but I hadn't received it. A month later and I just found it - it had been thrown over my side fence into a pile of leaves. It could have been there for months if I hadn't found it basically by accident. What if it had been breakable? Other vendors leave packages discretely near my front door behind a pillar. Very lazy. Next time leave a card or put it in the letter box seeking as it was a small package.

Aramex A.Fastway

We’re always looking for ways to boost our customer service. I apologize for the lack of satisfaction gained from using Fastway Couriers. This is unacceptable, and we will be in contact with your local depot team to ensure this does not happen again.

Dave from Perth
Dave from PerthPerth, WA

The worst service I have ever experienced

A parcel took over 2 weeks to get from Sydney to Perth. I tried to contact the Perth office to find out were my parcel was, but they refused to answer the phone.

Aramex A.Fastway

Hi there Dave, please note that standard transit to and from WA is 8-10 working days as standard (2 weeks). This is standard transit expectations.

Sam B.
Sam B.

Worst company

The delivery driver lies, the company lies. The workers are horrible!
Always late, and having to chase up. They claim they tried to deliver but when someone has been home all week they did not attempt or leave a sorry we missed you note. Will be requesting to not use these in the future by company’s, Australia post way better.

Aramex A.Fastway

I am sorry to see that we didn't leave a better impression however, thank you for the feedback.

Mickey
MickeyMelbourne

Would do minus star if I could

Have had multiple back experiences with Fastways, and the drivers lie about when they attempt a pickup.
I suspect they are simply lazy and rorting the company system.
AVOID at all cost and try find another service provider.
Even via Sendle, Fastways are hopeless.
Have had to wait 7 days for collection, on three occassions now.
Its not good enough.

Aramex A.Fastway

Hi there Mickey, I am very very sorry to hear this. I certainly want to resolve it for you. Could you please message me directly? We can then investigate the matter with the depot GM.

adrian
adrian

Don’t waste your time and money with this company.

Stay away.
This company delivered a package to my house but we weren’t home so they took it back to their office over 140km away and said we have to pick it up from the office now. The receptionist was terribly rude and wouldn’t give me her supervisors name or phone so I couldn’t enquire why they do this.
I was told they arnt a courier service (which they say they are on their call waiting message).
They waste your time and your money.

NNN
NNNSydney, NSW

Horrible!

I have never experienced such a poor and rude courier service in my life.

1. The package was delivered to wrong address.
2. Nothing was filled on calling card even contact telephone number, no name.
3. No reply from customer service centre. (Only automatic templates)
4. Call centre staff were rude and did not help at all (advised me to claim through website)
5. Online tracking had been shown 'On the way', no other info.
6. After 14 days, the package was thrown away from gate and was left under heavy rain (See attached photo)

Horrible.. aren't they?

Jodie
JodieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Rude, unprofessional, and unreliable!!!

Hello,
We sincerely apologize for the current circumstance with your parcel. The lack of communication with you in this instance is unacceptable, and we will be in contact with your local depot to ensure this does not happen again in future.

SteveBrisbane

Useless.

Past their claimed delivery date.
Added a note to tracking.
We are currently experiencing high volumes of parcels in our network, please allow up to a couple of extra business days for delivery.
To deliver a parcel in the same metropolitan area.
If they can't handle the work load they shouldn't be in buisness.

Aramex A.Fastway

Thank you for your time taken to provide feedback and I hope you do use Fastway with a more positive experience in future.

ChrisSydney

Even worse than StarTrack and Go Logistics

Aramex A.Fastway

Hi there, please note that carry of lithium batteries goes against out carrying limitations and it against our regulation to ship them. We will investigate this with the seller we thank you for alerting us.

Chris

Amazon nor Fastway thought it worth making noise about it. And your courier, well aware of the fact, thought it safe enough to throw a lithium battery onto someone's lawn to sit in the sun. Might want to investigate your own people too.