Fastway (page 4 of 5)

See the Best Couriers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Fastway

1.0

Paul D.
Paul D.Illawarra, NSW

CAUTION! Avoid this company at all costs.

CAUTION! Avoid this company at all costs. They take way too long and even longer once you have given them a negative review. Wollongong to Sydney takes me an hour to drive. So far it has taken them 3 days and now my parcel is marked as dalayed. This company is a joke!!!

Theike Goossens
Theike GoossensPerth, WA

Whenever a product is getting delivered with fastway, you can count on it being late, if even arriving.

I wish sellers had a way to highlight that they intend to use fastway prior to ordering.
this way buyers can actually choose not to end up using them. I'm guessing Fastway Couriers is still in business purely by this.

elle49
elle49perth

could of died waiting

parcel sent on 11/12/2019 from Sydney arrives in Perth 02/01/2020 that is 3 weeks just pathetic even with allowances for public holidays. tracking info was useless and apparently no one around over the xmas period to help

Annie
AnnieMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Delayed delivery

I live near city in Adelaide. Product was at the depot ready for delivery on the 17th. Courier dropped off card on 24th, after ringing doorbell and not waiting for me to answer door. After ringing office I now I cant collect until Friday 28th at depot. Very disappointing and Extremely poor service

See F.
See F.Sydney, NSW

A company full of incompetent baboons

Worst company Ive ever dealt with. So unprofessional and terrible at providing good service. Avoid at all costs. If I could give a 0 star rating I would. Absolutely awful and wish to never deal with them again. Please link this page to any company who uses fastway. I cannot express my anger any more over text.

Evan

Fast way More like SLOW WAY

Mel5
Mel5Sydney, NSW

Unprofessional service

My items I brought through online shopping was sent with fastway, there is a first time for everything but this was just unbelievable. Every time I checked the tracking it kept saying "package will be arriving today" package took 3 extra days from the time it said it will arrive. I contacted customer service only to be hung up on mid sentence, when someone finally answered my call , i was told to search online for the delivery drivers phone number and call him to see where it was and that the delivery drivers operate on their own time. So I contacted the driver no answer. Finally 1 week after I received my package and contents were damaged.

Jay
JayPerth, WA

Completely Out Of Control Company

Craic M.
Craic M.Perth, WA

Fastway???, I don't think so

The worst courier company ever. Tracking information is completely useless. You get notification that they have picked it up, an expected date of delivery and then the next thing you know its delivered or sent to the Post Office..nothing in between, lift your game people, even Australia Post are better than you.

Worst customer support Ever

The worst Courier service ever. I have never spoken to anyone unsupportive as their customer support team. Please never use these guys. Delivery never gets delivered and no explanation provided. My daughters b day decorations only arrived after a week of the party damaged.

Andrew
AndrewSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Won't compensate for damaged goods.

Fastway Couriers took 16 days to deliver Radiogram parts from Greendale to Hume ACT.
Despite being well packed and labelled fragile, box had been dropped and contents damaged.
Photo evidence, quote for repairs and formal claim lodged - and no compensation received.
Reported to Fair Trade Tribunal - they did not even respond to them. Only course of action left is ACAT.
Suggest no one use Fastway Couriers.

Frank
FrankGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Not Fast at all

As the receiver, I tracked the parcel from pickup, Tuesday 26 November 2019, in Sydney. It took three days, Friday afternoon, to get to the Sydney depot, then until Tuesday the next week to get to Melbourne. I was able to collect it on Thursday, so it too SEVEN working days to get from Sydney to Melbourne. That is as bad, if not worse, than that slug known as Australia Post.

Don't use if you want anything other than at a very slow pace.

0 ZERO STARS!!!!!

They held my parcel at the depot for two weeks... Then the tracking said 'delivery today' and then 'delivered' but I didn't get it for another three days after that. I tried ringing several times but was one hold and then cut off each time. When it was delivered I heard very loud banging on the door, like someone was trying to break it down. The delivery driver was gone when I opened the door and the parcel was left out in the open where everyone could see it. HORRIBLE SERVICE!!! NOT RECOMMENDED!!! Any business that uses this service should definitely cut ties.

Zee
Zee
CityGirl6000
CityGirl6000Perth, WA

Do I really have to give a star? Seriously?

Don't deserve a star. Don't deserve anything good to that company(FastWayCourier). I really can't believe why some companies still using this FastWayCourier for sending parcels to their customers. They charged really cheap? In the very near future, not only FastWayCourier but also these companies using FastWayCourier will get real bad names. Seriously.
Took three weeks to deliver a parcel from Sydney to Perth. That was really fast I have to say. Most of the time, they took more than a month to deliver a parcel from Sydney CBD to Perth CBD. Unbelievable..

carlacram
carlacram

Should be called Slowway

Why any company uses Fastway, otherwise known as slowway to send customer parcels is beyond me. Must be the cheapest! I order lots of allergy friendly food online for my boys and Fastway consistently has very poor delivery timelines, well beyond the "expected" time frame. This means food spoils especially in hot weather and refunds have to be offered. Their online tracking is poor, customer service is poor

BRUCE
BRUCE

If a zero could be given, worst courier service I have had the miss pleasure of using

I have had a number of items purchased off EBAY and unfortunately they use FASTWAY couriers. Last delivery was a joke delivery from an hr and half away still waiting after 4 days. Tracking says delayed no reason than send an inquiry and find out its been sitting at the depo with no notification nor attempt to deliver. Found out they don't deliver if you live on a dirt road? even though I live in the city limits.

Aramex A.Fastway

I'm so sorry to hear of the negative encounter you have had with Fastway Couriers. We thank you for your feedback as we consider all to be valuable. I do hope that you utilize our services in future with a better experience.

Perth GirlPerth, WA

Worst Courier Service in the country - Just don't do it!

Every time I'm forced to deal with this absolutely terrible company I'm reminded that some companies cannot even handle one job. Deliveries with multiple parcels delivered days if not weeks apart, missing parcels all the time and by far the slowest way to get a parcel anywhere. The customer service if you have an issue is just as awful because basically they don't want to know and they seem to think it's normal to behave like this and provide this kind of service.. just appalling!!!

Perth Girl

Don't ever use this horrible, disgusting company!!

Took almost a month to get my package!!!
Then, when driver was in my driveway, he 'claimed' he did not have my package on the van. Told me he'd go back to the main office and find out where it was.
I went online and he marked the package as delivered!!!
I sent Fastway a message telling them that it was not delivered and that I was lied to!!!
Magically, after I made that complaint to the company, the driver just magically came back less than 10 minutes and said....... oh, I have your package.

Just disgusting!! I don't know why companies use Fastway! They are horrible and nothing but thieves and liars!!!

Max M.
Max M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

It's not they deliver to you - it's you trying to get your delivery from them.

3 times my packages were delivered using these guys and 2 times it resulted with me trying to find my package. One time i was almost late for my flight because of them. Another time - i received a package with a hole right next to "Fragile":)

Now i use Zoom2u delivery and Uget delivery. Yes, higher prices. But i know what i pay for.

MaxMid North Coast, NSW

Most arrogant owner at Coffs Harbour.

Well I understand why they have so many one 1 stars. These people don't care one iota for their job or the parcels they deliver. Regularly the parcels are smashed up, 8-10 days delivery when they quote 2-3 and the owner at the Coffs Harbour depot is the most hubris. They act as though they couldn't give a crap if you use them or not. Well you have lost our company using you and I'd advise not to use them if you want your package delivered.
Just go with another company.

Eric M.
Eric M.Northeast, VIC

Damaged goods took forever to arrive

Fastway are genius!! Between Sydney and Wodonga they have managed to transform my beautiful floor speakers into a 1000 piece jigsaw puzzle.....And charge me $80 to boot!! Took forever too!

Aramex A.Fastway

Worst delivery service I have ever had

Package left at front door after hours "in a safe place".. 2 meters from the public footpath..
Not to mention myself and my family were home, they didn't knock just dumped the parcel and left.

Package was stolen, was a great safe spot.

Kevin F
Kevin F

Thanks for the reply Tara, maybe you can let me know why the lady at the Bendigo depot refused to let me know the delivery time so I could make a proper police report. Trying to cover something up I suspect.

John D.
John D.North-West & West coast, TAS

Consistently bad!

I've had too many articles languishing in Fastway depots (modelled on Turkish prisons no doubt) for up to two weeks. Along with their crippled snail pace delivery you get surly delivery guys to boot! eBay sellers claim they are using Australia Post when in fact they resort to sending your purchased property via Fastway, that's is something eBay should address now!

Aramex A.Fastway

Hi there, I do apologise for the negative experience had. We would like to thank you for your feedback. I hope you do use Fastway with a more positive experience in future.

Ravi S.