Fastway (page 5 of 5)

See the Best Couriers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Fastway

1.0

Pissed
PissedSouth East Queensland, QLD

Absolute rubbish

By far the worst courier on this planet Incomepetent drivers who can't see someone is home. Telephone staff that promise one thing and don't deliver. Had to wait 3 days for these imbeciles.
Dealing with people from Philippines on the phone. Infuriating!!!
Incompetence on-top of incomeptence. Don't know how these company is in business and can certainly understand why they have their rating
I'll be sure to ensure nothing in future is ever delivered with this mob again

Aramex A.Fastway

I'm sorry to see that you have not had a pleasant experience with Fastway. Thank you for your feedback. I hope you do use Fastway with a more positive experience in future.

Goran
GoranGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Dodgy Drivers and Liars

Bought something online. Was home all day when I received an SMS that a delivery has been attempted and card left.
NO delivery attempted and NO card left.
Just dodgy – I wander why the sellers are using this courier.
Either pick up the game or close the doors and get out of this industry.

stephen13
stephen13Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

They Are Complete Rubbish & They Know It & Couldn't Care Less

I have had umpteen problems with these guys. Their delivery drivers stay on their phone calls to their mates even when they are standing on your doorstep. They pressure you into signing quickly and can never answer any questions. I even had a few times where they dumped deliveries that required a signature on my doorstep when I wasn't him and signed it themselves! Where on earth is the regulation for this industry???

Aramex A.Fastway

Hi there and thank you for your feedback. Everything you’ve shared will be passed on to HQ to improve our relationship with receivers.

if zero stars were an option that'd be fair.

Me: leave instructions via web interface.
FA courer: instructions unclear return to depot

alternative scenario.
Me: leave at front door if no one home.
FA courier: Someone's home, better leave a calling card and return to depot.

every fkn time.

Rafael Punsalang
Rafael PunsalangSydney, NSW

Beware!!! Rotten to the core

Patrick26
Patrick26AU

Avoid at all cost

Took 3 weeks to deliver an item from Sydney to Melbourne then left the package at the front door as it was a small item it could have fitted in our letterbox where it would safe. Idiot Drivers.

Ebony.B
Ebony.BSydney Surrounds, NSW

Do not use!

My package was given a delivery date and wasn’t delivered. Was told to wait a further 3 days for delivery and this wasn’t emailed to me I had to find out when I went to track the parcel. I paid for it and no offer of a refund either. When I rang them the enquiry for it wouldn’t be dealt with for 3 days either. I needed this parcel for an important part of my course and I can use them it’s very frustrating!

Sam
Sam

WORST EVER COURIER

Second time in 1 week the courier has left the parcel in an unsafe place and right on top of ants nest in sun!!!! I work from home so there 24/7 and my office is literally right next to front door, they didn’t even bother to knock. Disgusted with this service, avoid like the plague

jgd
jgdPerth, WA

Absolutely the worst couriers I have ever used

Received an email update that parcel on board for delivery wrong! Checked the website and it states now delayed.
How can a parcel be delayed when it’s on the truck!
How do these people stay in business
1. Received inaccurate tracking details
2. No follow up as to when I will receive my item

Nicolas
NicolasGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Stupid Driver and unreliable team

Matt H
Matt HSouthwest, VIC

Probably the worst couriers on the planet

The Accountant
The AccountantGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

From here on will check who the courier is before ordering from any online source.

Claimed no-one was home (yes we were) Claimed to have left a card in the letter box. (no they didn't) Informed me I should collect the item, I said NO!, you were paid to deliver it and that's what you'll do.
Three separate days were nominated but they didn't show. Seven days later it arrived damaged.
The postal issue generally is the main reason I installed CCTV cameras. On this occassion it paid off. No attempted courier delivery was recorded nor any card dropping on the day they claimed they attempted delivery.
I hope my experience isn't indicative of the service others get from this company but I wont knowingly be using them ever again.

Brett M.
Brett M.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Disgusted with Fastway

Encountered the worst postal service ever when receiving a package from Fastway.
Left a calling card with a whole different label number on it, even though the time they said they come people were home.
When I rang them, I was told it would take 2 business days to re deliver. After the 2 days and nothing, rang again and got the same response. They then said they had come again 2 days later and left another card, which they did not. Rang again only to be told that I would have to pay a fee of $5.50 for re delivery. I know now that that's what this company does to gain extra money. Shame.
I ended up going to pick the parcel up myself.
The Fastway I'm talking about is the one in Sydney. Ridiculous and very unprofessional.

Vanny
VannySouth East Queensland, QLD

What a freaking joke. Abysmal service

Nikita
NikitaSouth East Queensland, QLD

3 parcels, all late

So far I've had three parcels delivered through these guys. All of them have been two to three weeks late. No reason given, complaints ignored and no damn given.
Don't use them. Thankfully I've managed to get my other parcel sent through auspost, which is sad.

Never Ever Use FastWay

Danger - danger - danger
Never ever use fastway
Overnight parcel took 2 weeks to deliver, no one to talk with and was smashed when finally delivered.
Forget making a claim.. As this department doesn't exist so no one will will never ever respond.
Someone bigger than me needs to take this business to the cleaners...!!!

Sally
SallySydney, NSW

The world's worst courier!

Aramex A.Fastway

Worst customer service I've ever experienced

Dodge
Dodge

Worst Service By Far/Where is the Zero or Minus Star Rating ?

Chris k
Chris kPerth, WA

The absolute worst courier

Worst courier service I have ever dealt with, I can’t believe they are still in business, waited over a month for a delivery, contacted fast way 4 times via email and 3 phone calls trying to find out where my delivery was and when to expect delivery - was told my parcel was somewhere in their warehouse and they have no idea as to when it will be delivered - worst service I have ever experienced. Always a major hassle to deal with on every delivery.

themonkey
themonkeySydney, NSW

FASTWAY IS THE NOWAY

Fastway were a decent delivery service some years ago, now they have bitten more than they can chew with international services etc and its incredibly lousy. My delivery from china is a week overdue, its been sitting in a warehouse somewhere in sydney 8 days now waiting for dispatch, fastway want me to contact the guy in china? Why?-to locate it, since they dont know where it is, DOPES

M EGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The service of this company is so bad it is laughable.

My parcel arrived in Melbourne to be delivered on Monday, still has not been delivered.

This is another company that lies or has staff that lie. How hard can it be to actually provide the service you have been paid for. The must employ a lot of terrible delivery people.

So you are warned - do not use FASTWAY.

They do not even deserve one star, it should be less.

July 10th 2019 Update: Do not use this company

Once again this company has failed to delivery items, once again the excuses they come up with are pathetic. If you buy anything online, on eBay or anywhere else, first make sure they do not use this company to deliver it as they are totally incompetent.

Sender or ReceiverReceiver