Fastway

Fastway

See the Best Couriers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Fastway

1.0

Joel Andrews
Joel Andrews Southwest, VIC

Garbage shipping

everytime I ordered something and they were the delivery people, I'd sigh everytime. THey're always late, havent had a single package from them arrive on time (Counted in total, 21) over the course of 2019 and 2022.

Mark S
Mark SDarling Downs, QLD

Covid Couriers

Should have arrived in Toowoomba 3 days ago from Sydney, 9 days since paperwork was entered/scanned and they say item is still in Sydney if indeed they actually have it! ??????? They can change the company name but they can't lose the stink or inefficient system. The company is probably back up for sale again.

Phoenix R.
Phoenix R.Queensland

Negative 5 ✰ worst company ever

Dishjoe
Dishjoe

Goods never arrived

Two different purchases, goods required for Christmas, never arrived. No tracking info and impossible to contact. Where are all these goods that they don't deliver? This company is nothing more than a scam.

fastway Hobart - A JOKE

Fastways customer service is appalling. Several items over 12 months sent to Hobart from sydney arrive in hobart then get sent back. No phone call , nothing. Will be advising future vendors ,Do not use this mob

Mindy
MindyMelbourne, Victoria

If I could give zero stars, I would

I have goods delivered frequently via Couriers - Fastway have been ordinary at best but since becoming Aramex Couriers, they've got worse (I didn't think this possible). I had two packages - exactly the same goods - delivered from exactly the same location interstate (QLD to Victoria) via Fastway and Couriers Please. One came two days later (from Couriers Please) and Fastway came eight days later. Their tracking website is rarely updated from picked up to delivered, so you never have any idea where your package is, the customer service is anything but and I honestly could not recommend any stronger to avoid them as much as possible.

Gavin B.
Gavin B.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Only got one star because I can’t give zero

There was only one of three packages delivered courier picture proves this there is no way to contact the company it is a scam do not use them there are rubbish

STARTRACK is Better
STARTRACK is BetterSydney, NSW

eBay preferred Courier

I have NEVER received a parcel on time from this very un professional company. eBay likes them because they are the cheapest. Again this order has not been received in the est. time 13/12/21 ( order placed on 29 Nov, 2021 ) Wonder if I will get this Christmas present in time. Maybe Fastway need to purchase some turbo sleighs from eBay. I will check with the eBay supplier next time before purchasing if they use Fastway

Eli H.
Eli H.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Get Your Act Together!

Once again delivery driver throws parcel about 2 meters in direction of front door doesn't ring bell (all on camera) so I go out he is to busy on phone ignored me and left has happened several times now. I will not use them again.

Delivery TimeOn Time

Worst courier service

Worst courier service ever. Got the email notification about my package being delivered. In fact, I did not receive any yet. When I file the complaint about my lost package, they kept saying it has been delivered and no action taken so far. I am so so disappointed with them. Pls never ever use their service. Or they will drag ur business down along with them.

David W
David WMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

7 days to deliver from Melbourne to Adelaide & it’s still not delivered!!

I have been awaiting a parcel to be delivered from Melbourne to Adelaide with Fastway Couriers. When I check the delivery status on the app, it states in transit (from Melbourne) 11:11am on 23/11/2021. It arrived in Australia from overseas on 22/11/2021, after being originally sent on 18/11/2021.

Today is 30/11/2021 & still no sign of a delivery, even after calling Fastway Couriers in Sydney (head office, apparently).

All they kept saying during the call is it’s in transit, yeah from Melbourne via Mars & Uranus

They are using covid as the excuse, saying it may not be delivered until 23 December 2021 !!!!

The worst of the worst

Lying dishonest crooks.

They mislabeled my package and as such delivered my item to the wrong address.
The photo they took of proof of delivery identified the mis labelling and yet they still denied responsibility.
My advise is avoid at all cost.

Kate H
Kate HSydney Surrounds, NSW

ACCC needs to intervene

MultipleS
MultipleSGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

destroying our property

I was home today when I heard an almighty thud against the concrete or brick wall.. I was in the loungeroom near front door...saw the driver leaving and saw my parcel on the ground... thanks for throwing our parcels around.

Tania N.
Tania N.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Disgusting service from Fastway Aramex

My purchase of a double bed has not been fully delivered, even though it was received at the Sydney depot 3 weeks ago. 1 box containing the bedhead arrived a week ago, then today another box arrived with some frames. Still missing the final box, and the “customer service” people who I have called three times, can’t guarantee when I will receive it. How can 1 order arrive in three different deliveries. How hard is it to put all three boxes on the truck for 1 delivery. Absolutely appalling. How this company is able to continue to do business amazes me.