Fastway

See the Best Couriers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Fastway

1.0

Guachi
Guachi

If I Can Give Negative -10 Stars I Would Easily... Terrible Company...

Samoa C.
Samoa C.South East Queensland, QLD

Item arrived wet and damaged

The item I sent was packaged to the point I really thought it would be almost impossible to damage. It had fragile stickers all over it and arrived wet with holes in the outer cardboard packaging.

Delivery TimeLate

Bev
BevGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Beyond pathetic: Negative stars if it was possible.

My package once again has waited aa week and still waiting for collection.
This company is beyond pathetic. They supply the drivers name and number for your area but of course, he has to answer the phone or text messages.
This company is not even worth the time to leave a negative review.
Words fail me.

Aramex A.Fastway

Thanks for your feedback. I hope that you utilise our services in future with a better outcome. All feedback is valuable as we strive to improve. Have a lovely day.

Mike
MikeSydney, NSW

Bad Damage Claim Process

If you want to claim compensation for parcel damage from Fastway, good luck! They don't make it easy at all. They only allow 14 days. You have to go through customer service department which believe or not, don't handle claim. Then you need to contact their claim department which simply send you an email. In my case, I suspect their email went to my junk box which I didn't know. I emailed them again and again and again after that but heard nothing. They simply waited until the 14 days passed and all of a sudden their email came through to my inbox, which is a joke!

Aramex A.Fastway

Hi there, I’m very sorry to hear of the issues you’ve faced. I will pass your feedback to the relevant department so that they can investigate. Please accept our sincere apologies. Thanks for your review and have a lovely day.

Worst Service EVER!!!

Rude Driver. Worst off all services i ever had. i will not used them anymore.
Customer service is useless to this company. know your people, why this company still working if your people dont know how to manage customers.

Aramex A.Fastway

Thanks for your feedback. I’m sorry to hear you had a problem with your delivery. As we constantly endeavour to better our services, all feedback is valuable to us. Have a lovely day.

WhyCentral Queensland, QLD

I would give a ZERO rating if I could

Fastway was already the worst company in the world and after the merge with Aramex, it's beyond worst!!

I am amazed by how this company still exists after so many complaints with low-quality staff.

Their customer service is non-existent and the drivers are not responsible and with bad manners.

Delivery TimeNever Arrived

Why

You have no quality staff that I can utilise. Please take back your words until you have proven the improvements.

Django
DjangoHunter Region, NSW

delivery driver Eranga is a total psycho maniac , this company is an absolute joke

Driver called Eranga (ipswich pickup) never turns up on time , knocks and runs before you can get to the door , very aggressive if questioned . Got all up in my face and wanted to have a fight because I asked him if he could please wait 30 seconds for us to make it to the door before he takes off . Absolute nut head

This company should not be in business , I will never use them again

Aramex A.Fastway

Thanks for your feedback. We apologise for any inconvenience caused. We are currently implementing new processes to better the service we provide. Have a lovely day.

James Y.
James Y.Sydney, NSW

Never use Aramex (fastway)

my Item was not collected for 3 days and no delivery schedule for 3 days after pick it up. even though this is Sydney CBD. they are long time delivery.

Aramex A.Fastway

Thanks for your feedback. As we constantly endeavour to better our services, all feedback is valuable to us. Have a lovely day.

seul ki
seul kiSydney, NSW

Never again always late on delivery and never picked up on time.

i will not use fastway ever again. thought Aust post bad but these guys are worst of all.
they are always late on delivery and never pick up on time.

Aramex A.Fastway

Please accept our sincere apologies. I will be sure to pass your feedback to the relevant department. Thanks for your review and have a lovely day.

Justin
Justin

Do not use this company they have no idea what customer services is

3 days of calls no answer for a simple pick up, rang head office lady in cash sale was so rude
Had to ring cash sale option as no one answering any other option also lost packages that left at the same time that where delivered a week a part
Left 10 message for area manager no return call that was a about 2 months or 3 months ago

>if you dont have to use this company dont, unreliable.
>delivery could end up anywhere
And no one answers any calls at at head office ever.

Don't use zero Star

They said 1 day delivery but took more than a week. They delivered wrong parcel first and marked as delivered. After I complained they delivered the correct one.. please don't.

Ricky
Ricky

Natasha
Natasha

Terrible Service

My parcels from my Etsy business were delivered late and I had more parcels damaged than those delivered in good condition. When I applied for compensation I was told they would only cover 35% of the product. I had to replace all broken parcels so this has been a very expensive exercise for such a small business. I note Fastway is changing their name and branding - I wonder why??? Do your research on couriers!

Phil W.
Phil W.South East Queensland, QLD

Absolutely useless, i can't understand how this company is still operational.

Absolutely useless, i can't understand how this company is still operational, they have managed to lose or at least damage every single time, i have never had a good experience with this company, avoid at all cost

Delivery TimeNever Arrived
Shipping TypeInternational
Prasun
PrasunGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The worst courier company in Australia.

10 out of 10 times this courier will fail pickup and their customer service is competing with their pickup/ delivery group to show who can do even more worse. After contacting multiple times, the customer service told that we are forwarding the call to the right team and the call went to voice message with no exception. To make situation worse, damaged items on transit.

Herto O.Sydney, NSW

Worst, rude, under performing!

I have parcel sent to me, since 19 April and now is 7 May, 3 weeks no sign of arrive. This is within NSW
Call the customer service, waited for 40 mins in the queue, they advised it was sent back to sender. I asked why, they don't tell reason, hang up my call,
Not really recommend if u wanna be like me chasing around for delivery

Herto O.

This is link to the website. That is all. Did I need to read more about your company. I am now over it