Fastway

See the Best Couriers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Fastway

1.0

Lawrence
LawrenceSydney, NSW

Are you on the edge of bankrupting?

They are not picking up parcels for WEEKS in my suburb and nearby suburbs, what a waste of time. I send parcels via sendle and that's a shame I can't choose which courier I use. If I can choose, I would never use Fastway. Why this kind of company still exist in Australia???

Guachi
Guachi

If I Can Give Negative -10 Stars I Would Easily... Terrible Company...

Worst Service EVER!!!

Rude Driver. Worst off all services i ever had. i will not used them anymore.
Customer service is useless to this company. know your people, why this company still working if your people dont know how to manage customers.

Aramex A.FastwaySend a private message

Thanks for your feedback. I’m sorry to hear you had a problem with your delivery. As we constantly endeavour to better our services, all feedback is valuable to us. Have a lovely day.

James Y.
James Y.Sydney, NSW

Never use Aramex (fastway)

my Item was not collected for 3 days and no delivery schedule for 3 days after pick it up. even though this is Sydney CBD. they are long time delivery.

Aramex A.FastwaySend a private message

Thanks for your feedback. As we constantly endeavour to better our services, all feedback is valuable to us. Have a lovely day.

seul ki
seul kiSydney, NSW

Never again always late on delivery and never picked up on time.

i will not use fastway ever again. thought Aust post bad but these guys are worst of all.
they are always late on delivery and never pick up on time.

Aramex A.FastwaySend a private message

Please accept our sincere apologies. I will be sure to pass your feedback to the relevant department. Thanks for your review and have a lovely day.

Justin
Justin

Do not use this company they have no idea what customer services is

3 days of calls no answer for a simple pick up, rang head office lady in cash sale was so rude
Had to ring cash sale option as no one answering any other option also lost packages that left at the same time that where delivered a week a part
Left 10 message for area manager no return call that was a about 2 months or 3 months ago

>if you dont have to use this company dont, unreliable.
>delivery could end up anywhere
And no one answers any calls at at head office ever.

Don't use zero Star

They said 1 day delivery but took more than a week. They delivered wrong parcel first and marked as delivered. After I complained they delivered the correct one.. please don't.

Natasha
Natasha

Terrible Service

My parcels from my Etsy business were delivered late and I had more parcels damaged than those delivered in good condition. When I applied for compensation I was told they would only cover 35% of the product. I had to replace all broken parcels so this has been a very expensive exercise for such a small business. I note Fastway is changing their name and branding - I wonder why??? Do your research on couriers!

Herto O.Sydney, NSW

Worst, rude, under performing!

I have parcel sent to me, since 19 April and now is 7 May, 3 weeks no sign of arrive. This is within NSW
Call the customer service, waited for 40 mins in the queue, they advised it was sent back to sender. I asked why, they don't tell reason, hang up my call,
Not really recommend if u wanna be like me chasing around for delivery

Herto O.

This is link to the website. That is all. Did I need to read more about your company. I am now over it

Jacinta
JacintaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

USELESS!

This would have to be the WORST and most unreliable courier service out there. I booked a delivery and they picked up my fresh flowers and chocolates and then left them in the van for 48 hours before they delivered them...late. the chocolates were completely melted , absolutely no regard for people's parcels and money they have spent on them! Avoid at all cost

leon
leonSydney, NSW

0 Star > Fastway they dont care how terrible service

Double box package just Sydney to Sydney but how difficult they made it damaged? but nothing fastway they take any responsibility. They happy to made it damage because seller would be resent and double paid.

Delivery TimeOn Time

H M
H MDarlinghurst

Fast Way is The Slowest And The Most Complicated Way

Fast Way is actually the slowest and the most complicated way how to get your delivery.

They never ever send any notification about the delivery and the location of the delivery.

There is the only way: keep an eye on the tracking number and then contact them, with a question, into a which convenient store it was delivered.

Then I have to face an unpleasant glance at the shop assistant because it's extra work for her.

Aramex A.FastwaySend a private message

I'm so sorry to hear of the negative encounter you have had with Fastway Couriers. We thank you for your feedback as we consider all to be valuable. I do hope that you utilize our services in future with a better experience.

Mickey
MickeyMelbourne

Would do minus star if I could

Have had multiple back experiences with Fastways, and the drivers lie about when they attempt a pickup.
I suspect they are simply lazy and rorting the company system.
AVOID at all cost and try find another service provider.
Even via Sendle, Fastways are hopeless.
Have had to wait 7 days for collection, on three occassions now.
Its not good enough.

Aramex A.FastwaySend a private message

Hi there Mickey, I am very very sorry to hear this. I certainly want to resolve it for you. Could you please message me directly? We can then investigate the matter with the depot GM.

Jodie
JodieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Rude, unprofessional, and unreliable!!!

Hello,
We sincerely apologize for the current circumstance with your parcel. The lack of communication with you in this instance is unacceptable, and we will be in contact with your local depot to ensure this does not happen again in future.

Jac
JacPerth, WA

Fast way More like SLOW WAY

Kym F.
Kym F.asked

Absolutely NO customer service BUT I managed to gain a VIP number and after 4 calls a nice lady answered the call and was vey helpful after I told them I was to take contact with Amazon USA and AU

a complaint has been made to Amazon seeking NOT to use them as they are bad for any business

the only place for Fastway and the new coat of paint Amarex is the Federal Court of Australia for Prohibited Trades Practices penalties

best advice DO NOT USE THEM and if the company you are purchasing uses them find another seller who uses somebody else

and be careful when agitated asians who deliver come calling at your premises and abuse you which just happened to me today

this asian guy damaged my front gate with his car door , yes a car door and not a designated Fastway vehicle and then stated it was too hot to deliver / blamed the weather and it gets better he tells lies that he actually attempted to deliver and when. he was confronted that he was no where near the property and CCTV never captured him , his story again changed

the better this show is shut down and the executives held accountable for misleading and deceptive conduct and unconscionable conduct in a court of law

SallynCraig
SallynCraigasked

After receiving everything from Australia Post, everything sent via fastway is delayed or not even sent out yet...

fastway is unreliable, slow and don't answer your questions, stick with Auspost

Neha R.
Neha R.asked

Where is my parcel, it is on board, out for delivery from 4 days

Get an answer from our members and Fastway representatives