Fastway (page 4 of 10)

See the Best Couriers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Fastway

1.0

Ochek
OchekGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

The worst courier service in the world . Should not even exist .

They worked under Aramex courier services and they are thieves and scammers gave misleading info on their website . Charged exorbitant custom prices and GST o top of courier services . Paying courier more then the products itself . Never ever again . The company should closed down for poor customer services . And they even open the box packaging . It wasn’t packed properly. I was furious.

Aramex A.Fastway

Thanks for your feedback. As we constantly endeavour to better our services, all feedback is valuable to us. Have a lovely day.

Joeys T.
Joeys T.Illawarra, NSW

Fastway is incompetent, never delivers on time, and if you live in an apartment building, they won't even leave a card

They left a card, alright. Inside the elevator. with no information on how to collect my parcel.

Back when I was at a residential address, they simply would leave the card without knocking or ringing the bell. You know - during quarantine - when everyone's at home anyway, and in New South Wales, where COVID-19 is nowhere near as serious as it is everywhere else.

Aramex A.Fastway

Thanks for your feedback. I’m sorry to hear you had a problem with your delivery. As we constantly endeavour to better our services, all feedback is valuable to us. Have a lovely day.

Piece of Shi. Company

Worst of the worst. Liar’s, never deliver the items home and say they tried to deliver. Incompetent, arrogant thugs.
Amazon please don’t user their service.
Raised too many complaints, still no improvement. Some people never learn. Fastway is one of them.

Aramex A.Fastway

Hi there, thanks for letting us know. Please accept our sincere apologies. I’ll be sure to pass your feedback to the relevant department to ensure this doesn’t happen in future. Have a lovely day.

INCOMPETENT !! and that's mild

I have so much history with this mob! Today they delivered package damaged. Now they are being so rude in their emails.....
"I sent wrong tracking number"
No I didn't , checked and rechecked on their site
Please send photos.
The email has them attached...
OMG

Aramex A.Fastway

Hi there, thanks for letting us know. We will be in contact with your local depot to ensure this does not happen again in future.

Find out how Fastway compares to other Couriers

The worst courier service imaginable

My package was estimated to be delivered over 3 weeks ago now and I have still not received it. They have attempted delivery on 3 seperate occasions and continue to notify me that they were “unable to deliver” with no explanation as to why. I am still waiting for my package that I have absolutely no faith will ever arrive. To this date no one has been able to tell me where my package is, why they have failed to deliver it on multiple occasions and when I will receive my package.

Aramex A.Fastway

Thanks for your feedback. We apologise for any inconvenience caused. We are currently implementing new processes to better the service we provide. Have a lovely day.

Justin
Justin

Do not use this company they have no idea what customer services is

3 days of calls no answer for a simple pick up, rang head office lady in cash sale was so rude
Had to ring cash sale option as no one answering any other option also lost packages that left at the same time that where delivered a week a part
Left 10 message for area manager no return call that was a about 2 months or 3 months ago

>if you dont have to use this company dont, unreliable.
>delivery could end up anywhere
And no one answers any calls at at head office ever.

Aramex A.Fastway

Please accept our sincere apologies. I will be sure to pass your feedback to the relevant department. Thanks for your review and have a lovely day.

Damaged parcel

Waited for 4 days for my parcel to be picked up from the supplier after it was logged by the supplier as ready to collect by them. So finally get a message saying it was now at the depot and would be delivered in next 24 hours. Few hours after the 24 hours had passed, I get this message through the delivery app I am using "There appears to be an issue preventing us from delivering your parcel. Please contact us" Turns out parcel is damaged, so they can't deliver it. Not happy. Am super worried now as have recently ordered from Amazon in US and it shows all items are coming by Fastway.

Aramex A.Fastway

Hi there, I’m very sorry to hear of the issues you’ve faced. I will pass your feedback to the relevant department so that they can investigate. Please accept our sincere apologies. Thanks for your review and have a lovely day.

Mark M
Mark MSouth East Queensland, QLD

no parcel again

2nd time fastway have not delivered my ebay parcels, they are useless and seem to drop the ball regularly. You would think it wouldnt be that hard to pick up and track parcels.

Steve
SteveSydney, NSW

Worst delivery company

Rubbish, every time they said we missed you but they lazy never comes home because they take all parcels to collections centre ,easy to them please no one use them again

Asher
AsherMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Do not use this company ! Appalling service.

Do not use this company. Absolutely appalling service. Rude on the phone, unhelpful, and wont even deliver to an address 1hr from the CBD. I would give zero stars if I could. This company does not deserve to be in business. Fastway you are a joke. Never again.

Absolutely abysmal

Have a delivery that has been marked as "Delivered". I was home the entire day and there was no knock or buzzer pressed. There is NO PARCEL. There is no evidence of delivery or letter informing of next steps. There has been no delivery. The customer service is abysmal, there is no way to follow this up. The delivery has apparently disappeared and Fastway are making it incredibly difficult to follow it up. Horrible, horrible service.

Other Couriers

Fast way.....slow way..........no way..........totally useless

Items arrive at best after 3 weeks, my latest hasn’t even left sydney after 4 weeks ,when asked what was happening tried to blame the sender even though tracking number was given

Paul
Paul

The worst by far

Any business that uses Aramex/ Fastway to deliver their goods is harming their business greatly. Aramex is the worst courier service by far. They never update their tracking service so you never know where your item is and their support service is non existent. Delivery of goods takes so much longer than other courier services. Stay away from Aramex/Fastway. If I see a business using them as their courier service I will no longer buy from them. That’s how bad they are.

Hate you guys

Would never get anything through them. Have fun waiting for 600 days for your parcel only for it to come half destroyed and lucky if it is not fully destroyed. dogs

Koop
KoopSouth East Queensland, QLD

Parcel purchased Sydney. Im in Brisbane. Parcel going to Melbourne. Idiots. Thought I’d let accurent affair know. Copy

Good service is hard to come by these days. Be careful with this service. Too many times this service has failed to do their jobs without faults. Very frustrating to deal with.Never purchasing an item that will be delivered by Fastway again.

Bite me
Bite mePerth, WA

Absolute crap company fastway

Phoned 10 times today to see what happened to my parcel in Perth no answer,so phoned Sydney could not help because they have nothing to do with Perth Fastway even those the parcel left Sydney,could not find anything out about where my parcel is after 11 days still shows as Sydney. Never ever use them complete crap a 1000 dollars down the drain will never buy from Sydney ever again

Sheldon V
Sheldon V

Do you want damaged good and terrible customer service and communication?

Bill TellSouth East Queensland, QLD

How can this company still be operating???

Save yourself the drama, disappointment and stress by avoiding any seller using fastway/aramex!!! All packages I have had from them either never arrive at all, are always late (sometimes by months) or are broken or badly damaged! I have been sent the phone number of fastway by a seller I purchased from and had to waste half a day on the phone with stupid fastway chasing up a delivery and they picked a fight with me on the phone like wth? Do yourself a favor and avoid any seller using them!!! I hope this helps someone not go through all the nonsense I have had to go through. Have a great day everyone :)

Michael K.
Michael K.South East Queensland, QLD

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!

One star is not even worth it. They have lost my item and when I contacted to them on the phone, they were aggrasivly saying that we just sent you email that we lost item just checked the email. No appolise no manner no intention to take look into the case. Seriously if any sellers are using this company they also should get ready for the customers complains.

Aramex A.Fastway

Thanks for your feedback. I hope that you utilise our services in future with a better outcome. All feedback is valuable as we strive to improve. Have a lovely day.

Angela03
Angela03Sydney, NSW

Terrible and careless

Today a delivery from m fast way courier,he just threw my parcel over the gate to my driveway .
This is an electrical appliance and When I quickly ran out to ask him as why he threw instead of placing inside the gate ,he stated complain to fast way .
Also it was close to road anyone could have taken it away if I had not seen him .
Disgusting behaviour Fastwsy courier driver

Horrible service

Told for 2 weeks product will be delivered in 24 hours still waiting 2 weeks later.. can’t speak to anybody in English as they are in Jordan.. worst service I’ve ever expected will not recommend this company.. drug dealers are more reliable

Tina X.
Tina X.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

not surprised me the 1 star review by all customers

lost parcel last Friday 14/8/20 contacted with the retailer, fortunately they replaced the order and sent again via Auspost. Expecting another parcel today via Amazon, however Fastway said they don't have the item after I have been waiting for all day. online chat box is horrible to use

TonyRichardson
TonyRichardsonSydney, NSW

Slack and Pathetic Fastway strike Again

Delivery picked up by Fastway in Melbourne 17th, two days to Sydney. No problem. In Sydney on local drivers truck on 19th. Good so far. But now its now 25th August. Tracking confirms my order has been in the local delivery drivers truck since 19th August and its still not delivered!!! Im speechless at this pathetic company. Three orders on Ebay using Fastway. All of them days and days late. The second one delivered to wrong address as well as days and days late, and they lied about leaving a card at our office. This latest one, yet again Fastway is Slowway. When I complained instead of advice about where and when my parcel will be delivered I get an automated nonsense reply. Still no delivery. See here:

Cliff
CliffGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

worst than Australia post..

ordered item from ebay almost 3 weeks ago and still waiting for my parcel, no email no message no info whatsoever to inform me when it will arrive, I hope next time I order from ebay they don't use this crappy service..

Per Andersen
Per AndersenSydney, NSW

Don't buy if they use this company

This company never follows directions, and according to their telephone rep "Othman" there are no managers.14 kg parcels with authority to leave are dropped off at a newsagents 4.3km round trip away. Products that have a specific no authority to leave are thrown on public doorstep. Emails are ignored, and according to telephone rep there are no managers.

Aramex A.Fastway

I'm so sorry to hear of the negative encounter you have had with us here at Aramex. I do hope that you utilize our services in future with a better experience. We thank you for your feedback as we consider all to be valuable. Have a lovely day.

Zoom2u