Fastway

See the Best Couriers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Fastway

1.0

Samoa C.
Samoa C.South East Queensland, QLD

Item arrived wet and damaged

The item I sent was packaged to the point I really thought it would be almost impossible to damage. It had fragile stickers all over it and arrived wet with holes in the outer cardboard packaging.

Sender or ReceiverSender
amanda
amandaRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Worst courier service

Once a week I have deliveries and since the NEW contract driver took over Blake Cuthbertson the deliveries get dumped no in several departments and then dumped right out side a door thus making it impossible to open to obtain the delivery after several emails and phone calls to Fastway trying to obtain the correct delivery that I pay for nothing is being rectified today normally the delivery is in the morning so far 2pm no delivery this guy is
Just so unprofessional playing games all because I complained about having to hand cart my delivery of 85kg to the correct location worst delivery service I look forward to hopefully him selling the business to get back the service I once had

Aramex A.FastwaySend a private message

Thanks for your feedback. We apologise for any inconvenience caused. We are currently implementing new processes to better the service we provide. Have a lovely day.

Bite me
Bite mePerth, WA

Absolute crap company fastway

Phoned 10 times today to see what happened to my parcel in Perth no answer,so phoned Sydney could not help because they have nothing to do with Perth Fastway even those the parcel left Sydney,could not find anything out about where my parcel is after 11 days still shows as Sydney. Never ever use them complete crap a 1000 dollars down the drain will never buy from Sydney ever again

Aramex A.FastwaySend a private message

Thanks for your feedback. I’m sorry to hear you had a problem with your delivery. As we constantly endeavour to better our services, all feedback is valuable to us. Have a lovely day.

Sheldon V
Sheldon V

Do you want damaged good and terrible customer service and communication?

Aramex A.FastwaySend a private message

Please accept our sincere apologies. I will be sure to pass your feedback to the relevant department. Thanks for your review and have a lovely day.

meshellwright
meshellwrightSydney, NSW

The worst

My package has said on board for delivery for days now. Fastway customer service were useless, advised it would definitely be delivered by COB yesterday. Well I’ll definitely be giving the sender my feedback in the hope they switch to a different carrier.

Kat
KatGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

WORST COMPANY

They made two deliveries on separate occasions to my house and the parcel was not left in a safe place so it was torn to shreds by our dog. The second time even had a note of NO authority to leave and to take any parcels to our local post office and the same thing happened again. I just cannot understand these peoples complete lack of common sense and it is impossible to speak to anyone about the problems!!

John
John

Damaged my ebay items with poor handling and lack of care

Bought 2 items off ebay, they delivered one of the items to my neighbors house even though the address was correct on the box. Both of the boxes were damaged upon arrival (second package was completely flattened) and as a result, the products i bought were also damaged. terrible at their jobs, rude delivery drivers and no care at all is given to your packages, don't use fastaway!

Paul F.
Paul F.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Late Delivery didn't even ring the doorbell!

divasewmelbourne

Useless And Lazy

I ordered an item from EBay and unfortunately they used Fast way to deliver it. Took 3 days to come from Dandenong to Glenroy (both Melb suburbs). Then it was chucked onto steps near my driveway 5 metres from my front door without any notification. Couldn't even be bothered knocking or ringing the doorbell. I was home all day. The only reason I found it was a few hours later I got another delivery and this driver rang the bell, left his parcel at the door and told me about the other parcel sitting on the steps. I probably would not have seen it until the next day, but people walking past could, it may have been stolen. Changing the name of a company won't change their dismal service.

divasew

Had another delivery today from Fastway. Another parcel left, no notification. Don't your drivers know how to use a doorbell???

divasew

Maybe try employing "Australian" drivers with some brains and a bit of courtesy, instead of cheap sub continent "drivers".... And I use the term loosely having seen how they drive!!

Find out how Fastway compares to other Couriers

Delivered to the wrong house

Terrible customer service. Left on the wrong house. Didn't reply to my email after I told them the photo of the house they delivered it to wasn't mine. Then 14 hours later responded with it was delivered to your neighbour you will need to go and find it yourself. Do not use

FRUSTRATED CUSTOMER
FRUSTRATED CUSTOMERGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Blood on parcel!!! Never use this delivery service!! 0 star!!!!

KelGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

This is far from perfect, I will live without this service

Hm nah

debsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Yet again Fastway Couriers have proved their reviews correct

Carton of wine a friend ordered as a present. Took 10 days from Sydney to Brisbane. Can understand a slight delay, but 10 days? I was home but delivery driver did not ring bell (we have app on phone that video records doorbell as well as “rings”us) so I know he didn’t try. He then literally dropped the clearly marked box stating wine, over the fence from that height. Consequently I no longer have a full box of unbroken wine bottles, all are sticky and I have a mess to clean up too. This is not the first complaint I have about this company. In fact if I go to buy something and see that the couriers will be Fastway, I will buy elsewhere. I do NOT have one good thing to say about this company.

debs

You’ve missed the point. I was complaining more about the broken wine bottle and the mess, as he dropped the carton over the six foot high fence. Also didn’t ring the bell. I watched it all on the security cameras later.

Kooriradio
KooriradioSydney, NSW

Inefficent staff who vouldnt careless

Its great rhis Company uses the federal govt subsidy scheme of employing people who hsve been unemployed for more than 2 years but please make sure they actually care about customer service !

Management is incompentant...dont use !
They left my parcel on the street...not on my front door step....but actually on the street/road .and thats when i was home !

Aramex A.FastwaySend a private message

We thank you for your feedback as we consider all to be valuable. I do hope that you utilize our services in future with a better experience.

Liam
LiamSouth East Queensland, QLD

LOST A PARCEL

I sent a extremely expensive parcel via fastway couriers.
I took out insurance.
The parcel was lost somewhere and I didn't get rieumbused at all for the product I sent.
I was out of pocket a lot of money as I rieumbused my customer.
Fastway did not do this for me.

Do not use them

Sender or ReceiverSender
Delivery TimeEarly
Aramex A.FastwaySend a private message

Hi there, I am sorry to hear of the issues surrounding your delivery. Could you please contact us via Facebook? I would like to resolve this for you.

Kym F.
Kym F.asked

Absolutely NO customer service BUT I managed to gain a VIP number and after 4 calls a nice lady answered the call and was vey helpful after I told them I was to take contact with Amazon USA and AU

a complaint has been made to Amazon seeking NOT to use them as they are bad for any business

the only place for Fastway and the new coat of paint Amarex is the Federal Court of Australia for Prohibited Trades Practices penalties

best advice DO NOT USE THEM and if the company you are purchasing uses them find another seller who uses somebody else

and be careful when agitated asians who deliver come calling at your premises and abuse you which just happened to me today

this asian guy damaged my front gate with his car door , yes a car door and not a designated Fastway vehicle and then stated it was too hot to deliver / blamed the weather and it gets better he tells lies that he actually attempted to deliver and when. he was confronted that he was no where near the property and CCTV never captured him , his story again changed

the better this show is shut down and the executives held accountable for misleading and deceptive conduct and unconscionable conduct in a court of law

SallynCraig
SallynCraigasked

After receiving everything from Australia Post, everything sent via fastway is delayed or not even sent out yet...

fastway is unreliable, slow and don't answer your questions, stick with Auspost

Neha R.
Neha R.asked

Where is my parcel, it is on board, out for delivery from 4 days

Get an answer from our members and Fastway representatives