Fastway

See the Best Couriers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Fastway

1.0

benjamin
benjaminSydney

The worst courier company

Still waiting for my delivery over 4 week now ,from the supplier who use sent on 31 of August by fastway .
Unbelievable this fastway depot at Chullora only 15 minute from where i live.

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionNo

The fastway company is the Werrist delivery company

Bev
BevGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Beyond pathetic: Negative stars if it was possible.

My package once again has waited aa week and still waiting for collection.
This company is beyond pathetic. They supply the drivers name and number for your area but of course, he has to answer the phone or text messages.
This company is not even worth the time to leave a negative review.
Words fail me.

Aramex A.FastwaySend a private message

Thanks for your feedback. I hope that you utilise our services in future with a better outcome. All feedback is valuable as we strive to improve. Have a lovely day.

Django
DjangoHunter Region, NSW

delivery driver Eranga is a total psycho maniac , this company is an absolute joke

Driver called Eranga (ipswich pickup) never turns up on time , knocks and runs before you can get to the door , very aggressive if questioned . Got all up in my face and wanted to have a fight because I asked him if he could please wait 30 seconds for us to make it to the door before he takes off . Absolute nut head

This company should not be in business , I will never use them again

Aramex A.FastwaySend a private message

Thanks for your feedback. We apologise for any inconvenience caused. We are currently implementing new processes to better the service we provide. Have a lovely day.

Find out how Fastway compares to other Couriers

Disgusting customer service - absolutely disgusting

I would give Bendigo Fastway a zero or minus star if I could.
The lady who is clearly runs the joint is a rude rude lady.. If she hates people so much
She should think about looking for another job.
Lost my parcels and takes no responsibility.. Did not want to help, likes to shut the door in
Your face.. I have never seen such terrible customer service in my whole life.. I suggest you do not
Use this courier service in Bendigo... But pay a little extra for someone who cares about you as a customer.

Mel
Mel
Nemo
NemoSydney, NSW

they are just bunch of card droppers

Prasun
PrasunGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The worst courier company in Australia.

10 out of 10 times this courier will fail pickup and their customer service is competing with their pickup/ delivery group to show who can do even more worse. After contacting multiple times, the customer service told that we are forwarding the call to the right team and the call went to voice message with no exception. To make situation worse, damaged items on transit.

Liam
LiamSouth East Queensland, QLD

LOST A PARCEL

I sent a extremely expensive parcel via fastway couriers.
I took out insurance.
The parcel was lost somewhere and I didn't get rieumbused at all for the product I sent.
I was out of pocket a lot of money as I rieumbused my customer.
Fastway did not do this for me.

Do not use them

Delivery TimeEarly
Aramex A.FastwaySend a private message

Hi there, I am sorry to hear of the issues surrounding your delivery. Could you please contact us via Facebook? I would like to resolve this for you.

My package got stolen because they left it out in the open

I bought on Amazon and they use Fastway and all packages come with "Authority to Leave" - I can not change it. They delivered the package at 10pm night, I was home and did not hear any door bell. They left my package out at the front door of a big apartment complex where anyone can see. Of course, it got stolen and I had to ask building manager to check security footage to find out. Their negligence resulted in me losing my $80 item.

Now I make sure to check with any seller if they use Fastway. If they do I would not buy from them.

Cyril
Cyril

NERVER use this company

They lost my parcel. A signature was required to deliver the parcel, they just let it in the street, It worth 300$. I send multiple email and complain but NO ONE reply. I never saw such a lack of professionalism. Avoid at all cost. spread the word and let's hope they close this company ASAP.

Lala Garabedian
Lala GarabedianSydney, NSW

Slowestway delivery, they neither pick up nor deliver

I started $250 dollar account with Slowestway one year ago the money is still in the account credit because they either dont have a driver, or driver details are wrong and if luckily you find the driver he forgets to pick up for few days so you change courier services. Total waste of time and money, with almost all drivers cant speak English.

Jessica
JessicaSydney, NSW

Very poor customer service

Rang Fastway to book a pick , one said you need to ring here, so I rang the number waited on line for 20 mins, only be told I needed to be a Fastway customer to book a pick up, she didn't even bother to look up if we were a customer or not, she said even when I am a customer, need to order tickets, like I know how many tickets I need. Will stick with Couriers please

Dina Green
Dina GreenMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Useless Carriers

Item I ordered from was picked up from a seller on Monday from Melbourne to Adelaide and here we are Friday and still not here. Called to chase it up and waited for nearly 3/4 hr only to have my call disconnected. Called back and finally got through after 1/2 hr and their excuse for yet another 3 working days wait is that they are busy and they DID NOT CARE!!!. Crap to that!!! Australia Post would not have been that unreliable and parcel would have been here by Wednesday. Had I known that the item was going to be delivered by Fastway I would not have ordered it. Looks like I will have to check with the sellers first.

Delivery TimeEarly
Aramex A.FastwaySend a private message

Fastway. I will never use it again

I have purchased an item from eBay and the seller used Fastway.

The driver just put my parcel at top of the letterbox where just in the public area of my apartment that everyone could take it, without and SMS or calling card. (The driver took photos to prove that he did his job and he does not care who will take the items)

Unfortunately, It was taken by someone and Fastway only provide the photos had taken by the driver. That's
it, no sorry for my losing parcel.
I wish this company will closing down very soon. I look forward to seeing that day coming soon.

Anonymous
AnonymousSydney, NSW

Worst courier service

Worst customer service. Would not help me when I called after receiving a text that a parcel had been dropped at a drop off point for my collection that I didn't know what it was and then hung up on me. Extremely rude and unhelpful, the person on the phone couldn't care less.

Kym F.
Kym F.asked

Absolutely NO customer service BUT I managed to gain a VIP number and after 4 calls a nice lady answered the call and was vey helpful after I told them I was to take contact with Amazon USA and AU

a complaint has been made to Amazon seeking NOT to use them as they are bad for any business

the only place for Fastway and the new coat of paint Amarex is the Federal Court of Australia for Prohibited Trades Practices penalties

best advice DO NOT USE THEM and if the company you are purchasing uses them find another seller who uses somebody else

and be careful when agitated asians who deliver come calling at your premises and abuse you which just happened to me today

this asian guy damaged my front gate with his car door , yes a car door and not a designated Fastway vehicle and then stated it was too hot to deliver / blamed the weather and it gets better he tells lies that he actually attempted to deliver and when. he was confronted that he was no where near the property and CCTV never captured him , his story again changed

the better this show is shut down and the executives held accountable for misleading and deceptive conduct and unconscionable conduct in a court of law

SallynCraig
SallynCraigasked

After receiving everything from Australia Post, everything sent via fastway is delayed or not even sent out yet...

fastway is unreliable, slow and don't answer your questions, stick with Auspost

Neha R.
Neha R.asked

Where is my parcel, it is on board, out for delivery from 4 days

Get an answer from our members and Fastway representatives