Fastway (page 3 of 10)

See the Best Couriers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Fastway

1.0

Stephen
StephenSydney, NSW

Worst courier company

don't expect they know your package, not even promised from Account Managers assured, super unprofessional ,frustrating deal with them. The only guys you can deal may be the CEO and warehouse manager below, good luck!
peter.lipinski @ Aramex dot com.au
andrew.mckenna@Aramex dot com.au
ask what they must do to help you.

Aramex A.Fastway

Thanks for your feedback. I hope that you utilise our services in future with a better outcome. All feedback is valuable as we strive to improve. Have a lovely day.

The worst courier company I have used

My parcel was dispatched and arrived in Sydney over a week ago, it shouldn't take it a week to make it across town. I tried to use the online chat to ask for an update. It said a customer service agent would be with me shortly...... an hour later still no contact. They as a company are absolute rubbish and it astounds me that they are still in buisness!

Aramex A.Fastway

Hi there, I’m very sorry to hear of the issues you’ve faced. I will pass your feedback to the relevant department so that they can investigate. Please accept our sincere apologies. Thanks for your review and have a lovely day.

Peter
PeterRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Worst Courier On The Planet

This is the worst courier company on the planet. It does not even deserve 1 star. Avoid at all costs. They lie about their delivery. They never deliver to many rural properties event though they never tell the suppliers that they do not deliver. This is called fraud.

Aramex A.Fastway

Thanks for your feedback. As we constantly endeavour to better our services, all feedback is valuable to us. Have a lovely day.

Alana T.
Alana T.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Thieves!!

Aramex A.Fastway

Please accept our sincere apologies. I will be sure to pass your feedback to the relevant department. Thanks for your review and have a lovely day.

Bev
BevGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Beyond pathetic: Negative stars if it was possible.

My package once again has waited aa week and still waiting for collection.
This company is beyond pathetic. They supply the drivers name and number for your area but of course, he has to answer the phone or text messages.
This company is not even worth the time to leave a negative review.
Words fail me.

OriginAreRacistThieves
OriginAreRacistThieves

OMG NOOOOOOO!

That moment when you are provided a tracking number from Aramex. Its like finding out youve just been done over by a nigerian scammer.

I suggest when making online purchases you add a message that if they are donating your goods to Aramex they cancel the sale immediately.

I do feel for the hard workers trying to do their job and avoid the shame of being employed by Aramex. They’re paid a pittance and in return they have to deal with customers who are rightfully irritated and fed up with the lack of any service whatsoever. I can’t say they do right by the customer or their staff. (No Ive never worked for them)

Steve

Worst Courier company on Earth!!!!

This is my second delivery from Fastway/aramex in the last 2 weeks. In both instances the parcels have sat onboard with the driver for days before he can actually be bothered to deliver them.
Why is this bottom feeder courier company the only ones that do that?

MatthewGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

0/5 Worst courier company ever!!!!!

Paul
PaulSydney, NSW

And again...

So, here I go again. Not delivered, no card left, I was told I wasn't home, lies lies lies lies... Support is as useful as an ashtray on a motorcycle. Absolutely disgraceful lying dogs.

Aramex A.Fastway

Thanks for your feedback. I’m sorry to hear you had a problem with your delivery. As we constantly endeavour to better our services, all feedback is valuable to us. Have a lovely day.

amandad7827
amandad7827South East Queensland, QLD

Bad customer service parcels go missing

Have had 2 parcels go missing in the last month with fastway. The first they claim they never received but shipping states its been sitting at a sorting facility for the last 4 weeks. No one will do anything apart from tell me no we don't have it chase it up with the seller. Second parcel got delivered beside my letterbox and stolen while I was at work. Once again no response never contacted back and emails ignored. Had a dishwasher delivered 6 months ago with fist size dints all over it from being thrown around. Again nothing was done no apology or responsibility taken

Aramex A.Fastway

Hi there, thanks for letting us know. Please accept our sincere apologies. I’ll be sure to pass your feedback to the relevant department to ensure this doesn’t happen in future. Have a lovely day.

Joym
JoymSydney Surrounds, NSW

Poor customer service

Received email stating parcel was damaged and not delivered and then lied and sent head office scan of a different parcel delivered denied that I had received email address that my parcel had been delivered a lot of work for me and sender when they only had to admit it was damaged. [name removed] from central coast office no customer skills and needs training for this job doesn’t listen and talks over you.

DavidH9000Mid North Coast, NSW

The WORST couriers in the world.

DavidH9000

LMAO are you serious? USE you again? Hell fire NEVER EVER!!!!!

Sheryl. TGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

When will they go out of business

Sheryl. T

And while i get a generated response, the parcel still sits here for collection 6 days later.

Very unhappy
Very unhappySydney, NSW

Biggest scammers in world

Purchased item through ebay. Seller used Fastway couriers. Item took 17 days to arrive a distance of 22kms.I contacted head office via phone. Business hours are 9-4:00 weekdays only. Really???? Complaints are processed usually within 24 hours. Really???? Finally get a person and its an indian cheif! Fastway, what a total joke! Rude,non english speaking,unproffesional,morons!!!

Aramex A.Fastway

Thanks for your feedback. We apologise for any inconvenience caused. We are currently implementing new processes to better the service we provide. Have a lovely day.

Mike
MikeSydney, NSW

Bad Damage Claim Process

If you want to claim compensation for parcel damage from Fastway, good luck! They don't make it easy at all. They only allow 14 days. You have to go through customer service department which believe or not, don't handle claim. Then you need to contact their claim department which simply send you an email. In my case, I suspect their email went to my junk box which I didn't know. I emailed them again and again and again after that but heard nothing. They simply waited until the 14 days passed and all of a sudden their email came through to my inbox, which is a joke!

Wanda Sabbadin
Wanda SabbadinGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Pathetic service!!!!!

I would not even give them 1 star they are so bad and yet they continue to trade. They should forced to close business. Why companies continue to use this incredible unprofessional courier service is beyond me. Aramex as the company is now called never bothered to find out whether I was home before dropping off their ‘calling card’ which had no information on it but the tracking. I tried to call them no answer When entered tracking number no address was listed of where to go to collect parcel and it goes on.

Do yourself a favour run, far from this company. It’s not worth the frustration. DONT USE!!!

Worst Service EVER!!!

Rude Driver. Worst off all services i ever had. i will not used them anymore.
Customer service is useless to this company. know your people, why this company still working if your people dont know how to manage customers.

AJC
AJCGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

WORST SERVICE EVER

Delivery #1 from Sydney NSW - Melb - Food products delivered with insulated foam box upside down. Looked like it had been tossed around when I opened it. Interior insulation was all broken and had leaked all over food products (juices).

Delivery #2 from Sydney NSW - Melb - Replacement food products delivered with insulated foam box on its side. AGAIN - Looked like box had been tossed around when I opened it. Interior insulation was all broken and had leaked all over food products (juices).

BuyerLaidley Heights

QLD Lockyer Valley Fastway courier too lazy to put parcel in letterbox, destroying it.

Fastway just jammed satchet parcel partially into slot, and left it such that it soon after fellout, blown onto road,
Then it was destroyed by traffic. All because the courier was too lazy to lift the lid and place in letterbox.

Buyer

OK, but I am $17 out of pocket due to your Fastway drivers laziness to do his/her job properly.
When someone reimburses me for my loss, then that will be an acceptable apology. Your words alone are worthless.
Email vk4tux@bigpond.com

Larissa
LarissaSydney, NSW

Always delayed in delivering and can't follow simple delivery instructions/poor customer service!

WhyCentral Queensland, QLD

I would give a ZERO rating if I could

Fastway was already the worst company in the world and after the merge with Aramex, it's beyond worst!!

I am amazed by how this company still exists after so many complaints with low-quality staff.

Their customer service is non-existent and the drivers are not responsible and with bad manners.

Why

You have no quality staff that I can utilise. Please take back your words until you have proven the improvements.

Chris
ChrisSydney

No communication at all

The chat cut me off, closed my ticket without me being able to ask questions. A parcel was sitting at the depot for 6 weeks before being shipped back overseas to the sender. They are telling me to contact the sender while the parcel is still sitting there - no one has bothered to contact me regarding the 'incorrect address'. Fastway come to my address every day and I've just discovered the address and contact number were both correct which is even more frustrating. I hope Aramex help them sort themselves out otherwise they are done for.

Django
DjangoHunter Region, NSW

delivery driver Eranga is a total psycho maniac , this company is an absolute joke

Driver called Eranga (ipswich pickup) never turns up on time , knocks and runs before you can get to the door , very aggressive if questioned . Got all up in my face and wanted to have a fight because I asked him if he could please wait 30 seconds for us to make it to the door before he takes off . Absolute nut head

This company should not be in business , I will never use them again

Michael G.
Michael G.South East Queensland, QLD

Disgusting behaviour

Driver last week threw parcel from front yard at brick wall beside front door ,landing on concrete didn't even knock!,same driver did it again today! Have contacted both sender's .Next time I will return to sender for full refund at his cost.

PauleMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Worst courier ever!!

I have 3 parcel currently being sent to me using Fastway, one was sent over 5 weeks ago from Melbourne and is still in transit to Adelaide (when I complained to the seller last week they sent a replacement using a different courier which arrived 2 days later), I have 2 coming from Sydney from 2 different sellers and both have been sitting in Sydney depot for over 2 weeks and are yet to be even shipped.

Last week I actually received a parcel over 3 weeks after it was sent from Melbourne which sat in the Adelaide depot for 5 days before they bothered doing the local delivery to me. I now ask seller who the use as the courier before I buy and if they use fastway I won’t buy from them!