Fastway (page 4 of 10)

See the Best Couriers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Fastway

1.0

Django
DjangoHunter Region, NSW

delivery driver Eranga is a total psycho maniac , this company is an absolute joke

Driver called Eranga (ipswich pickup) never turns up on time , knocks and runs before you can get to the door , very aggressive if questioned . Got all up in my face and wanted to have a fight because I asked him if he could please wait 30 seconds for us to make it to the door before he takes off . Absolute nut head

This company should not be in business , I will never use them again

Aramex A.Fastway

Thanks for your feedback. We apologise for any inconvenience caused. We are currently implementing new processes to better the service we provide. Have a lovely day.

Michael G.
Michael G.South East Queensland, QLD

Disgusting behaviour

Driver last week threw parcel from front yard at brick wall beside front door ,landing on concrete didn't even knock!,same driver did it again today! Have contacted both sender's .Next time I will return to sender for full refund at his cost.

Aramex A.Fastway

Thanks for your feedback. I hope that you utilise our services in future with a better outcome. All feedback is valuable as we strive to improve. Have a lovely day.

PauleMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Worst courier ever!!

I have 3 parcel currently being sent to me using Fastway, one was sent over 5 weeks ago from Melbourne and is still in transit to Adelaide (when I complained to the seller last week they sent a replacement using a different courier which arrived 2 days later), I have 2 coming from Sydney from 2 different sellers and both have been sitting in Sydney depot for over 2 weeks and are yet to be even shipped.

Last week I actually received a parcel over 3 weeks after it was sent from Melbourne which sat in the Adelaide depot for 5 days before they bothered doing the local delivery to me. I now ask seller who the use as the courier before I buy and if they use fastway I won’t buy from them!

Aramex A.Fastway

Thanks for your feedback. As we constantly endeavour to better our services, all feedback is valuable to us. Have a lovely day.

John
John

Lies, Lies, Lies.

Aramex A.Fastway

Hi there, thanks for letting us know. Please accept our sincere apologies. I’ll be sure to pass your feedback to the relevant department to ensure this doesn’t happen in future. Have a lovely day.

amanda
amandaRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Worst courier service

Once a week I have deliveries and since the NEW contract driver took over Blake Cuthbertson the deliveries get dumped no in several departments and then dumped right out side a door thus making it impossible to open to obtain the delivery after several emails and phone calls to Fastway trying to obtain the correct delivery that I pay for nothing is being rectified today normally the delivery is in the morning so far 2pm no delivery this guy is
Just so unprofessional playing games all because I complained about having to hand cart my delivery of 85kg to the correct location worst delivery service I look forward to hopefully him selling the business to get back the service I once had

Noah S.
Noah S.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

would give negative stars if I could...

This was the 4th parcel FASTWAY has left without permission to leave unattended and the 4th parcel to get stolen from our building...useless courier. zero communication. DO NOT USE.

Had I known the company I was ordering through used them, I would not have ordered. Not worth headache.

Aramex A.Fastway

Hi there, I’m very sorry to hear of the issues you’ve faced. I will pass your feedback to the relevant department so that they can investigate. Please accept our sincere apologies. Thanks for your review and have a lovely day.

Don't use this company - ZERO STAR

Most useless couriers ever!!! Yet another delivery has not arrived. Due to covid l have no choice but to be home and yet they say my goods have been delivered. l have left 2 enquiries heard nothing back from them. This company should not be allowed to exist. On 4/11/20 photos sent to us showed parcel delivered to Canberra not Melbourne. ABSOLUTLY USELESS

Aramex A.Fastway

Thanks for your review. All feedback is valuable as we strive to improve. I’ll be sure to pass your feedback to the relevant department. Please accept our sincere apologies.

Richard W.
Richard W.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

They are hopeless.

We get many deliveries but always have trouble with Fastway deliveries. Things come late and often not at all. They say they've attempted delivery but haven't been here at all. Sometimes our parcels arrive opened with contents missing. Seems like drivers are just lazy and can't be bothered to deliver.

James Y.
James Y.Sydney, NSW

Never use Aramex (fastway)

my Item was not collected for 3 days and no delivery schedule for 3 days after pick it up. even though this is Sydney CBD. they are long time delivery.

Mateen
MateenSydney, NSW

Parcels never come or get picked up

Aramex A.Fastway

Please accept our sincere apologies. I will be sure to pass your feedback to the relevant department. Thanks for your review and have a lovely day.

Chrimesy
ChrimesyPerth, WA

Fastway couriers are Crap poor I say

Fastway couriers are a Slow, pathetic, non responsive crap house company. If I could score the from 1 - 5 stars it would be negative 10 stars
Items are never delivered on time

seul ki
seul kiSydney, NSW

Never again always late on delivery and never picked up on time.

i will not use fastway ever again. thought Aust post bad but these guys are worst of all.
they are always late on delivery and never pick up on time.

Ochek
OchekGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

The worst courier service in the world . Should not even exist .

They worked under Aramex courier services and they are thieves and scammers gave misleading info on their website . Charged exorbitant custom prices and GST o top of courier services . Paying courier more then the products itself . Never ever again . The company should closed down for poor customer services . And they even open the box packaging . It wasn’t packed properly. I was furious.

Joeys T.
Joeys T.Illawarra, NSW

Fastway is incompetent, never delivers on time, and if you live in an apartment building, they won't even leave a card

They left a card, alright. Inside the elevator. with no information on how to collect my parcel.

Back when I was at a residential address, they simply would leave the card without knocking or ringing the bell. You know - during quarantine - when everyone's at home anyway, and in New South Wales, where COVID-19 is nowhere near as serious as it is everywhere else.

Aramex A.Fastway

Thanks for your feedback. I’m sorry to hear you had a problem with your delivery. As we constantly endeavour to better our services, all feedback is valuable to us. Have a lovely day.

Piece of Shi. Company

Worst of the worst. Liar’s, never deliver the items home and say they tried to deliver. Incompetent, arrogant thugs.
Amazon please don’t user their service.
Raised too many complaints, still no improvement. Some people never learn. Fastway is one of them.

INCOMPETENT !! and that's mild

I have so much history with this mob! Today they delivered package damaged. Now they are being so rude in their emails.....
"I sent wrong tracking number"
No I didn't , checked and rechecked on their site
Please send photos.
The email has them attached...
OMG

Aramex A.Fastway

Hi there, thanks for letting us know. We will be in contact with your local depot to ensure this does not happen again in future.

The worst courier service imaginable

My package was estimated to be delivered over 3 weeks ago now and I have still not received it. They have attempted delivery on 3 seperate occasions and continue to notify me that they were “unable to deliver” with no explanation as to why. I am still waiting for my package that I have absolutely no faith will ever arrive. To this date no one has been able to tell me where my package is, why they have failed to deliver it on multiple occasions and when I will receive my package.

Justin
Justin

Do not use this company they have no idea what customer services is

3 days of calls no answer for a simple pick up, rang head office lady in cash sale was so rude
Had to ring cash sale option as no one answering any other option also lost packages that left at the same time that where delivered a week a part
Left 10 message for area manager no return call that was a about 2 months or 3 months ago

>if you dont have to use this company dont, unreliable.
>delivery could end up anywhere
And no one answers any calls at at head office ever.

Damaged parcel

Waited for 4 days for my parcel to be picked up from the supplier after it was logged by the supplier as ready to collect by them. So finally get a message saying it was now at the depot and would be delivered in next 24 hours. Few hours after the 24 hours had passed, I get this message through the delivery app I am using "There appears to be an issue preventing us from delivering your parcel. Please contact us" Turns out parcel is damaged, so they can't deliver it. Not happy. Am super worried now as have recently ordered from Amazon in US and it shows all items are coming by Fastway.

Mark M
Mark MSouth East Queensland, QLD

no parcel again

2nd time fastway have not delivered my ebay parcels, they are useless and seem to drop the ball regularly. You would think it wouldnt be that hard to pick up and track parcels.

Steve
SteveSydney, NSW

Worst delivery company

Rubbish, every time they said we missed you but they lazy never comes home because they take all parcels to collections centre ,easy to them please no one use them again

Asher
AsherMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Do not use this company ! Appalling service.

Do not use this company. Absolutely appalling service. Rude on the phone, unhelpful, and wont even deliver to an address 1hr from the CBD. I would give zero stars if I could. This company does not deserve to be in business. Fastway you are a joke. Never again.

Absolutely abysmal

Have a delivery that has been marked as "Delivered". I was home the entire day and there was no knock or buzzer pressed. There is NO PARCEL. There is no evidence of delivery or letter informing of next steps. There has been no delivery. The customer service is abysmal, there is no way to follow this up. The delivery has apparently disappeared and Fastway are making it incredibly difficult to follow it up. Horrible, horrible service.

Aramex A.Fastway

Fast way.....slow way..........no way..........totally useless

Items arrive at best after 3 weeks, my latest hasn’t even left sydney after 4 weeks ,when asked what was happening tried to blame the sender even though tracking number was given

Paul
Paul

The worst by far

Any business that uses Aramex/ Fastway to deliver their goods is harming their business greatly. Aramex is the worst courier service by far. They never update their tracking service so you never know where your item is and their support service is non existent. Delivery of goods takes so much longer than other courier services. Stay away from Aramex/Fastway. If I see a business using them as their courier service I will no longer buy from them. That’s how bad they are.