Fastway

See the Best Couriers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Fastway

1.0
Derek M.
Derek M.Perth, WA

never knock on the door

have had several deliveries from a chinese site which uses fastway.. they always just drop the package at the door and claim they have had "authority to leave"..when they do this with a laptop and its destroyed ...its very hard to claim back to the chinese supplier,,,Banggood stop using this mob of cowboys

Delivery TimeLate
Shipping TypeInternational
Rich
RichSouth East Queensland, QLD

Delivery drivers are uninsured

Fastway Couriers delivery drivers are uninsured for accidental loss of parcels during transit, so if your mail accidentally goes to the wrong address and the resident refuses to hand it over you are in a whole world of trouble. The website may claim there is liability cover up to $1500 but this is not paid through insurance, rather out of the wages of the responsible delivery driver. Also, any amount paid out does not go to the recipient rather the sender instead, making it hard to receive compensation for the hassle. Beware!

Delivery TimeNever Arrived
Shipping TypeInternational
Max M.
Max M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

It's not they deliver to you - it's you trying to get your delivery from them.

3 times my packages were delivered using these guys and 2 times it resulted with me trying to find my package. One time i was almost late for my flight because of them. Another time - i received a package with a hole right next to "Fragile":)

Now i use Zoom2u delivery and Uget delivery. Yes, higher prices. But i know what i pay for.

Delivery TimeUnacceptably Late
Shipping TypeDomestic
Jess
JessSouth East Queensland, QLD

Quick delivery which is great but the things I order were squished and the packaging is how ya going rate 2.5 stars

Next time take more care luckily it wasn’t fragile but disappointed
This thugs is pissing me off telling me it wont submit my review unless I wrote more words lol

Delivery TimeOn Time
Shipping TypeDomestic
Aramex A.Fastway

I'm sorry to see that you have not had a pleasant experience with Fastway. Thank you for your feedback. I hope you do use Fastway with a more positive experience in future.

Couriers