Fastway

Fastway

See the Best Couriers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Fastway

Malice
MalicePerth, WA

My products always arrive on time and always never damaged. Great service.i would highly recommend Fastway couriers. Always deliver with a smile and a hello. Packages always arrive on time.

Delivery TimeEarly
Dan
DanSydney, NSW

If you need something in a hurry, this is NOT the service you want to use

I had a lot of deliveries to my address during past several years and I never had any issues with any courier company except these guys.
This time, however, they have outdone themselves. It took them exactly one month to deliver a standard small package from Melbourne to Sydney (some 25 days after ETA). Had I known, I would have happily paid more for alternative courier company.
During this same time I had similar size packages arriving from regional China quicker than this so I don't think their usual "delays due to COVID" excuses are valid.
This company is extremely unreliable and I would avoid them at all costs.

Other Couriers

Fast way is slow as no star rating that’s how bad they are

It should not take three weeks to get something delivery from Sydney west Sydney Penrith area . Absolute joke . Fastway carriers directors should be sacked immediately . Just like our premier she could resign

Rohit
RohitSouth East Queensland, QLD

worst company in the courier business..

I've had dealings in the past with this company. via ebay sellers sending parcels through these guys and oh man. i got nothing good to say about these guys.
where everyone else take 2-5 business days these guys would take 2-3 weeks to deliver something basic.
The worst thing is aramex/fastway don't even care to improve man. it makes me wonder how these guys are even surviving the industry.
If you want fast and reliable service this is not the courier company you choose.

joeyjojo
joeyjojoAuckland

Re-branded to Aramex but unfortunately same issues

I have had quiet a few parcels sent and received over last few years, the complaints are not unfounded. Being a fair sort of guy, laid back and rather accepting, COVID HAS created a culture of online shopping boom. However it has been very hit or miss with Fastway/ Aramex, more miss than hit. It's a sad thing when you can say Australia Post has better delivery times and consistent tracking. I'm not saying not to use them, but just accept that if they estimate 3-5 working day expect 5-6.

darren40
darren40

Shop elswhere if they use fastway

With everyone now shopping online customers have a good idea of expected delivery times, Australia post great, Sendle the best I have come across. I now ask who is shipping parcel if fastway I shop elsewhere, save yourself alot of aggrivation even if you pay couple dollars more should have changed thier name to unreliable Slowway

Delivery TimeLate
JenJaye
JenJayeGippsland, VIC

zero issues

My large parcel arrived today. Package placed in a safe place and in tact.

Once the order had been processed I received tracking information from Aramex/Fastaway and could follow the journey of the package from Wollongong NSWs to Victoria. With the NSWs state lockdown I expected all this to take much longer but within a week it was delivered to the door with zero contact due to covid restrictions in Melbourne. I was notified in the morning that the package was going to be delivered during the day as well. It came around mid day. Couldn't be happier

Sender or ReceiverSender
Delivery TimeEarly
Fernando Nogueira
Fernando NogueiraIllawarra, NSW

By far the worst courier service In Australia

Every single item delivery by them will be delivered weeks after you made your order, communication is horrible, tracking system and support does not exist and I had the same problem over and over again. Unfortunatelly wasn't me that chose them, but from now on, every time I buy something I will write in the delivery options: "NO FASTWAY - ARAMEX courier please".

breakNegg
breakNeggWA, 6056

If I could leave zero stars I would. Lazy Lazy Lazy courier.

Without a doubt the worst courier company in Australia.. No over exaggeration here. Laziest courier driver leaves a note in letterbox to pick up the item in another suburb of Perth at a Parcel Point which is a petrol station. I was home all day waiting for the item, no attempt to come to the door at all, for the time to write a notice and then drive to another suburb and drop off my package at a petrol station, just beggars disbelief. The courier driver for Swan View area is unemployable in my opinion and when you call them, you get an overseas call centre, arghhhhhhh!!!!!!! 100000 plus Reviewers surely cannot be wrong. Fastaway/Aramex have learnt nothing, even after changing their business name.

Wazza
WazzaSydney, NSW

Disgraceful Performance

Sherri H.
Sherri H.South East Queensland, QLD

Delivery gone wrong again

There are two of the same numbers in my street both diffrent streets but either way my neighbours on the nxt street same number they deliver mine to her and hers to mine all th time

Delivery TimeOn Time

Steve
SteveRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Fast delivery, no problems

My guitar amplifier arrived to northern New South Wales from Tasmania in ten days in the midst of the Covid lockdowns. Wonder if the good deliveries get reviews much? Perfect conditions. Thanks

Graham
Graham

Lousy courier

12 days for item to arrive from the Sydney sortation office. No trackibg updates. Item then dumped insecurely outside front door, the courier did not bother to ring doorbell. Delivery not in line with senders instructions.

Delivery TimeLate
Yongming L.
Yongming L.Sydney, NSW

Literally terrible

They put my new bed frame in front of another apartment and ran away when I was yelling "That's another apartment!" on the phone. So I had to move these packages (approximately 100 kg) to my home 200 meters away by myself. That's 7 am on Saturday and I didn't even have a trolley.

John
John

Worst delivery company ever

This is one of the worst companies ever has no tracking" this company there is no tracking they never put the tracking information on ebay when you purchase something so you can never tell when the items coming. Even on there own tracking website it doesn't work they're a scam when it comes to tracking your items.