Fastway

See the Best Couriers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Fastway

Pete B.
Pete B.

Absolutely useless freight handler. Two weeks to deliver a small package from Wollongong to Melbourne!

Ordered a spare part (the size of two matchboxes) from a Corrmial NSW warehouse to be delivered to Melbourne suburban address. The warehouse uses Fastway (now aramex) as their courier. The package was picked up from Corrmial on October 6th, and registered as being at the Wollongong regional aramex hub the same day. Even at that stage their vague delivery estimate was 14-19 October. In the end it arrived very late in the day on the 20th of October. Two weeks to get a small parcel from NSW to Melb!

darren40
darren40

Shop elswhere if they use fastway

With everyone now shopping online customers have a good idea of expected delivery times, Australia post great, Sendle the best I have come across. I now ask who is shipping parcel if fastway I shop elsewhere, save yourself alot of aggrivation even if you pay couple dollars more should have changed thier name to unreliable Slowway

Graham
Graham

Lousy courier

12 days for item to arrive from the Sydney sortation office. No trackibg updates. Item then dumped insecurely outside front door, the courier did not bother to ring doorbell. Delivery not in line with senders instructions.

Stephen
StephenCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Fastway retains its record as the worst courier service in the free world!

Christopher Owen
Christopher OwenBuxton

Fastway, I don’t think so Slow way

I was tracking my parcel and it was movig through system timely, but once it was on board with courier, he left onboard for about 2 weeks, he seems to wait for a load in my area before he will deliver , and then he drops and runs, i will not buy if seller use this courier

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionYes

Document put into mailbox altho signature required

My solicitor sent me a document from Kuala Lumpur on 27 jan. It arrived in Australia 29jan 3pm. After that no update on tracker. So we waited in the house whole of today waiting for courier to buzz the gate or call us. We can see the gate from our sitting room. No one contacted the whole day. At 7pm we found the parcel shoved into our mail box altho its stated on envelop signature required. This is an important document ..otherwise our solicitor would not have spent 100 dol using this service. This type of service is totally unacceptable. If there is a zero rating i will rate it zero.item numberHAWB 33029240215

Denis G
Denis GGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Always slow and unreliable

Aramex A.Fastway

Hi there, thanks for letting us know. We will be in contact with your local depot to ensure this does not happen again in future.

Lou
LouGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Delivered to wrong address!

This absolutely rubbish courier company delivered a large package clearly addressed to us (with contents inside worth $400) to our neighbours who were away on holidays at the time. Thankfully they’re honest neighbours who let us know when they got home and who also told us that on their security camera footage the person delivering the box just walks to the car port and dumps it on the ground and walks off. Both our homes are clearly marked with numbers so I can only say that this was pure carelessness and laziness at play. I would not recommend this courier company!

Aramex A.Fastway

Thanks for your review. All feedback is valuable as we strive to improve. I’ll be sure to pass your feedback to the relevant department. Please accept our sincere apologies.

Pathetic

Parcel delivered to the wrong address.
Not the first time. Hopeless service to say the least. This isn't good enough.
Last time I had to go to the depot to pick it up myself.

Aramex A.Fastway

Hi there, thanks for letting us know. Please accept our sincere apologies. I’ll be sure to pass your feedback to the relevant department to ensure this doesn’t happen in future. Have a lovely day.

matt s.
matt s.Sydney, NSW

Sydney Depot has stopped delivering

I have two parcels that are at the sydney depot, one has been there since 12th Dec and the other since 19th Dec. I've submitted 3 update requests for explanations but no one has got back to me. I've tried the chat on the website but no one chats back. I really need these parcels but have no way to get them. They're in Sydney and I live in Sydney, I could collect them myself if they'd give me the option.

****Edit Update****
Original complaint was on the 23rd Dec. Parcels both got delivered today 30th Dec. I guess they had trouble with Christmas time of year logistics, staffing, amount of parcels, hours in the day. Which I accept but they could have responded to inquiries, which would have put my mind at ease.

Aramex A.Fastway

Thanks for your feedback. As we constantly endeavour to better our services, all feedback is valuable to us. Have a lovely day.

Photo taken without permission by delivery driver

Handed a parcel to my wife then took a photo of her and said it is their new policy !!! Is this possible?? Isn’t that illegal in Australia?? I can’t believe it

Orion
OrionIllawarra, NSW

Worst Courier service ever They left my parcel randomly any news agency far from my suburb. They did not left any tracking card. No email No SMS no single information. I find out my parcel waiting at the news agency for 5 days. They have really Bad reputation in Australia That is Why they changed their name to Aramex. Avoid never ever work with them

Aramex A.Fastway

Hi there, I’m very sorry to hear of the issues you’ve faced. I will pass your feedback to the relevant department so that they can investigate. Please accept our sincere apologies. Thanks for your review and have a lovely day.

Jeremy P.
Jeremy P.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Absolute Incompetence.

Aramex A.Fastway

Thanks for your feedback. I hope that you utilise our services in future with a better outcome. All feedback is valuable as we strive to improve. Have a lovely day.

DMeyer
DMeyerGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Consistently awful, but as the receiver I didn't get a choice who to use

I've received many packages from Fastway. Every time without exception they take far longer than regular post, and leave the item outside my door without announcing their arrival (even pre-Covid). If you're a sender, please give me a choice when I buy goods, so I can receive them by any other means!

Aramex A.Fastway

Thanks for your feedback. We apologise for any inconvenience caused. We are currently implementing new processes to better the service we provide. Have a lovely day.

Ruth B.
Ruth B.Sydney, NSW

Prompt delivery but communication lacking

After initially feeling frustrated by the lack of communication following my parcel not arriving when Fastway indicated it would, it has now arrived 2 business days later so quite happy with the service.

Aramex A.Fastway

Thank you for your feedback, Ruth.