Fastway

See the Best Couriers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Fastway

Gen
GenGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Left a parcel on top of my plants instead of on the table right next to them????

Fastway delivered a parcel on my ground floor balcony by reaching over and dropping it on top of my pot plants, crushing the plants. There was an empty pot right next to that one they could have left it in, or there's a table on the other side as well! God knows why they decided to leave it there and damage my plants totally unnecessarily

Sylvia
SylviaSouthwest, VIC

Delivery

Had an ebay parcel delivered. Saw courier walk past window. He did not ring doorbell just left parcel on doorstep. I realise they are busy but they should at least ring the doorbell and see if someone answers before leaving parcel. Too many parcels stolen nowadays.

Sherri H.
Sherri H.South East Queensland, QLD

Delivery gone wrong again

There are two of the same numbers in my street both diffrent streets but either way my neighbours on the nxt street same number they deliver mine to her and hers to mine all th time

Never again
Never again Perth, WA

Don’t read special instructions!

Delivered box 6/7/21 - special instructions were authority to leave at front door DO NOT KNOCK! Of course the driver knocked so loudly it woke the sleeping baby in adjacent room.
When I stated ‘why did you knock when it explicitly said not to? The reply was ‘Oh I missed that’! I have asked the company I ordered from to not use this courier again - I’d rather pay exorbitant postage than have this happen again!

NANCY B.
NANCY B.Perth, WA

lazy, complete disregard to provide any decent level of service

on-going issue with courier dumping parcels in weather, in middle of entry, within view of street and cant be asked to even knock on door to notify delivery.
lazy excuse of a delivery driver

Lilu B.
Lilu B.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Threw a parcel over the fence

My dog got crazy so I popped my head in the window and saw your courier throwing my expensive parcel over a fence onto my backyard. The door bell was next to him!

Could you train your couriers better in accordance with your delivery standards?

Dave
DaveSydney, NSW

when on the radar for delivery they were fast and the tracking was good

When the initial tracking was shown it was confusing and their messaging app wasn't any better however when on the radar for delivery they were fast and with much better and informative tracking.

Shipping TypeInternational
gezza
gezzaWest End

The fast way to do a delivery - Just throw it over the fence!

I had an Amazon parcel delivered today to my home. It had been thrown over the fence, no door bell was rung nor was there a card left behind. This has happened more than once with Fastway and it is very annoying. Why can't they follow best practice? While I avoid buying from a business using Fastway with Amazon the allocated courier service is not revealed until after the order is placed and I got caught out this time.

Shipping TypeInternational

TIM H.
TIM H.South East Queensland, QLD

Wrong address

Bought a product from eBay and fastway couriers delivered it to the wrong address. They got the street correct. Luckily there are nice people in my street who delivered it

Ryan4321
Ryan4321South East Queensland, QLD

Great Freight Provider for Business

Sender or ReceiverSender
Aramex A.Fastway

Thanks for the great feedback! We are dedicated to delighting our customers. We’ll share your comments with the staff member involved. Have a lovely day!

Veronika
VeronikaCanberra 2600, ACT

Colour me absolutely surprised I kid you not

Gerry
GerryGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

I left instructions to place a food product in a plastic box and it was ignored

I expect instructions to leave in a safe place to be followed. I go to the trouble to leave a weather proof box on my porch for perishables. The courier can't be bothered and leaves the product where it can be damaged by water and dirt can get to it. Really really annoyed - I feel like throwing the product in the bin and cancelling my order with the vendor

Aramex A.Fastway

Thanks for your feedback. I hope that you utilise our services in future with a better outcome. All feedback is valuable as we strive to improve. Have a lovely day.

Jeffrey P.Sydney, NSW

my positive experience

I have a flight out of Australia in a few days, so ordered priority shipping from amazon. when i saw it was fastway, i came on here to check them out and got really worried haha. but the package arrived on the morning of the expected delivery date! I know many ppl have bad experiences, but I figured I'd share a good one to give the other worriers out there some hope!

Jeffrey P.

You want to make sure your packages do not arrive on time in the future?

Jack H.
Jack H.Northern Region, NSW

Arrived in good time but poor tracking updates.

jane k.Sydney, NSW

Good Co, prompt Delivery

I ordered Fastway Road delivery co through Interparcel Co as it was cheaper and i have a Doubt that delivery of my item will be done promptly.
Surprisingly Fastway Courier pick on time and status of delivery was updated all the time. Delivery was done quickly. So i am Happy and will use Fastway road Co again
Thanks for doing good Job

Sender or ReceiverSender
Aramex A.Fastway

Thanks for taking the time to share your experience. Our goal is 100% customer satisfaction. We take pride in knowing our customers are happy. Have a lovely day.

jane k.

Thanks. Keep doing good job !