Fastway

Fastway

See the Best Couriers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Fastway

1.0

David M.
David M.

Very Bad Service and Communications

It took them more than 4 weeks to deliver an item to me from Melbourne to Sydney! I emailed them and never got a reply. This must be the worse courier company. Avoid it.

Never complain about Aust Post

FASTWAY COURIERS have to be the most Incompetent Company world wide.

17 days for a package to travel a distance that I could walk in a day.
Now called Amarex but still totally incapable of delivering even a postage stamp on time. Not sure why Product Reviews don't allow a score of ZERO

Dan
DanSydney, NSW

If you need something in a hurry, this is NOT the service you want to use

I had a lot of deliveries to my address during past several years and I never had any issues with any courier company except these guys.
This time, however, they have outdone themselves. It took them exactly one month to deliver a standard small package from Melbourne to Sydney (some 25 days after ETA). Had I known, I would have happily paid more for alternative courier company.
During this same time I had similar size packages arriving from regional China quicker than this so I don't think their usual "delays due to COVID" excuses are valid.
This company is extremely unreliable and I would avoid them at all costs.

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionYes

Fast way is slow as no star rating that’s how bad they are

It should not take three weeks to get something delivery from Sydney west Sydney Penrith area . Absolute joke . Fastway carriers directors should be sacked immediately . Just like our premier she could resign

Rohit
RohitSouth East Queensland, QLD

worst company in the courier business..

I've had dealings in the past with this company. via ebay sellers sending parcels through these guys and oh man. i got nothing good to say about these guys.
where everyone else take 2-5 business days these guys would take 2-3 weeks to deliver something basic.
The worst thing is aramex/fastway don't even care to improve man. it makes me wonder how these guys are even surviving the industry.
If you want fast and reliable service this is not the courier company you choose.

joeyjojo
joeyjojoAuckland

Re-branded to Aramex but unfortunately same issues

I have had quiet a few parcels sent and received over last few years, the complaints are not unfounded. Being a fair sort of guy, laid back and rather accepting, COVID HAS created a culture of online shopping boom. However it has been very hit or miss with Fastway/ Aramex, more miss than hit. It's a sad thing when you can say Australia Post has better delivery times and consistent tracking. I'm not saying not to use them, but just accept that if they estimate 3-5 working day expect 5-6.

Fernando Nogueira
Fernando NogueiraIllawarra, NSW

By far the worst courier service In Australia

Every single item delivery by them will be delivered weeks after you made your order, communication is horrible, tracking system and support does not exist and I had the same problem over and over again. Unfortunatelly wasn't me that chose them, but from now on, every time I buy something I will write in the delivery options: "NO FASTWAY - ARAMEX courier please".

breakNegg
breakNeggWA, 6056

If I could leave zero stars I would. Lazy Lazy Lazy courier.

Without a doubt the worst courier company in Australia.. No over exaggeration here. Laziest courier driver leaves a note in letterbox to pick up the item in another suburb of Perth at a Parcel Point which is a petrol station. I was home all day waiting for the item, no attempt to come to the door at all, for the time to write a notice and then drive to another suburb and drop off my package at a petrol station, just beggars disbelief. The courier driver for Swan View area is unemployable in my opinion and when you call them, you get an overseas call centre, arghhhhhhh!!!!!!! 100000 plus Reviewers surely cannot be wrong. Fastaway/Aramex have learnt nothing, even after changing their business name.

Wazza
WazzaSydney, NSW

Disgraceful Performance

John
John

Worst delivery company ever

This is one of the worst companies ever has no tracking" this company there is no tracking they never put the tracking information on ebay when you purchase something so you can never tell when the items coming. Even on there own tracking website it doesn't work they're a scam when it comes to tracking your items.

Rob W.
Rob W.Sydney, NSW

I won't buy from anyone using this courier.

Time after time i have been messed around and stressed by this company. I will not purchase from any ebay vendor using fastway/aramax. I mistakenly purchased from a vendor using this company last week and am now kicking myself as the delivery meant to be received today was "mis-grouped" and didn't arrive. I have never had a good(or acceptable) experience with fastway.

Stevo
StevoSouth East Queensland, QLD

Unreliable

When I have ordered an item from eBay and I realised it will be delivered by fastway I know it will not be delivered on time or any information given, a hopeless service.

1aussiegal1967
1aussiegal1967Sydney, NSW

Worst delivery company ever!

Fastway would have to be the worst delivery company ever!
I have always had to chase my parcels with this mob and if I knew certain companies used them to deliver their goods then I wouldn’t shop with them.
I always have a bad experience with late arrival and then when they do arrive they drivers persist in leaving them right at the door in full street view making them easy to be stolen. Seriously, does it take that much brain power to exercise some commonsense?
Common Fastway!!! Get your act together!

Ben
BenSydney, NSW

12 Days across Sydney

Moorebank to Mona Vale, a small satchel, picked up 14 April, Delivered 26 April. Customer service useless, tracking information said out for delivery 4 days in a row. This is delivery to a business address with a loading dock. Avoid. They now call themselves Aramex or something. I won't buy if the shop uses this company.

MT66
MT66Perth, WA

Slow slow slow...

I find that Fastway/Aramex are so slow and their tracker is useless.
I have started checking who the sellers use before buying and if it's Fastway I don't buy from them.