Fastway

Fastway

See the Best Couriers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Fastway

lyn
lynMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

disgusting

2 weeks melbourne adelaide had to pick up parcel because you would not deliver worst company out drivers can not do their job will not use again drivers also lie

Delivery TimeNever Arrived
Gen
GenGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Left a parcel on top of my plants instead of on the table right next to them????

Fastway delivered a parcel on my ground floor balcony by reaching over and dropping it on top of my pot plants, crushing the plants. There was an empty pot right next to that one they could have left it in, or there's a table on the other side as well! God knows why they decided to leave it there and damage my plants totally unnecessarily

Delivery TimeOn Time

Sylvia
SylviaSouthwest, VIC

Delivery

Had an ebay parcel delivered. Saw courier walk past window. He did not ring doorbell just left parcel on doorstep. I realise they are busy but they should at least ring the doorbell and see if someone answers before leaving parcel. Too many parcels stolen nowadays.

Delivery TimeOn Time
David M.
David M.

Very Bad Service and Communications

It took them more than 4 weeks to deliver an item to me from Melbourne to Sydney! I emailed them and never got a reply. This must be the worse courier company. Avoid it.

Never complain about Aust Post

FASTWAY COURIERS have to be the most Incompetent Company world wide.

17 days for a package to travel a distance that I could walk in a day.
Now called Amarex but still totally incapable of delivering even a postage stamp on time. Not sure why Product Reviews don't allow a score of ZERO

serggusak
serggusakSydney, NSW

Exceptionally quick delivery this time around

I was really surprised when my item was delivered in less than 24 hours (from Alexandria to Harrington Park in NSW in the Age of Coronavirus). I left a 1 and 2 - star reviews for them before, so I decided to post a 5-star review this time to be fair. It looks like they are trying to address their problems. Or I was just lucky this time. Who knows. BTW, the item was delivered by a conventional car and not by a delivery van.

Delivery TimeEarly
Malice
MalicePerth, WA

My products always arrive on time and always never damaged. Great service.i would highly recommend Fastway couriers. Always deliver with a smile and a hello. Packages always arrive on time.

Delivery TimeEarly
Dan
DanSydney, NSW

If you need something in a hurry, this is NOT the service you want to use

I had a lot of deliveries to my address during past several years and I never had any issues with any courier company except these guys.
This time, however, they have outdone themselves. It took them exactly one month to deliver a standard small package from Melbourne to Sydney (some 25 days after ETA). Had I known, I would have happily paid more for alternative courier company.
During this same time I had similar size packages arriving from regional China quicker than this so I don't think their usual "delays due to COVID" excuses are valid.
This company is extremely unreliable and I would avoid them at all costs.

Other Couriers

Fast way is slow as no star rating that’s how bad they are

It should not take three weeks to get something delivery from Sydney west Sydney Penrith area . Absolute joke . Fastway carriers directors should be sacked immediately . Just like our premier she could resign

Rohit
RohitSouth East Queensland, QLD

worst company in the courier business..

I've had dealings in the past with this company. via ebay sellers sending parcels through these guys and oh man. i got nothing good to say about these guys.
where everyone else take 2-5 business days these guys would take 2-3 weeks to deliver something basic.
The worst thing is aramex/fastway don't even care to improve man. it makes me wonder how these guys are even surviving the industry.
If you want fast and reliable service this is not the courier company you choose.

joeyjojo
joeyjojoAuckland

Re-branded to Aramex but unfortunately same issues

I have had quiet a few parcels sent and received over last few years, the complaints are not unfounded. Being a fair sort of guy, laid back and rather accepting, COVID HAS created a culture of online shopping boom. However it has been very hit or miss with Fastway/ Aramex, more miss than hit. It's a sad thing when you can say Australia Post has better delivery times and consistent tracking. I'm not saying not to use them, but just accept that if they estimate 3-5 working day expect 5-6.

darren40
darren40

Shop elswhere if they use fastway

With everyone now shopping online customers have a good idea of expected delivery times, Australia post great, Sendle the best I have come across. I now ask who is shipping parcel if fastway I shop elsewhere, save yourself alot of aggrivation even if you pay couple dollars more should have changed thier name to unreliable Slowway

Delivery TimeLate

Fernando Nogueira
Fernando NogueiraIllawarra, NSW

By far the worst courier service In Australia

Every single item delivery by them will be delivered weeks after you made your order, communication is horrible, tracking system and support does not exist and I had the same problem over and over again. Unfortunatelly wasn't me that chose them, but from now on, every time I buy something I will write in the delivery options: "NO FASTWAY - ARAMEX courier please".

breakNegg
breakNeggWA, 6056

If I could leave zero stars I would. Lazy Lazy Lazy courier.

Without a doubt the worst courier company in Australia.. No over exaggeration here. Laziest courier driver leaves a note in letterbox to pick up the item in another suburb of Perth at a Parcel Point which is a petrol station. I was home all day waiting for the item, no attempt to come to the door at all, for the time to write a notice and then drive to another suburb and drop off my package at a petrol station, just beggars disbelief. The courier driver for Swan View area is unemployable in my opinion and when you call them, you get an overseas call centre, arghhhhhhh!!!!!!! 100000 plus Reviewers surely cannot be wrong. Fastaway/Aramex have learnt nothing, even after changing their business name.

Wazza