Fastway

See the Best Couriers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Fastway

2.9
JenJaye
JenJayeGippsland, VIC

zero issues

My large parcel arrived today. Package placed in a safe place and in tact.

Once the order had been processed I received tracking information from Aramex/Fastaway and could follow the journey of the package from Wollongong NSWs to Victoria. With the NSWs state lockdown I expected all this to take much longer but within a week it was delivered to the door with zero contact due to covid restrictions in Melbourne. I was notified in the morning that the package was going to be delivered during the day as well. It came around mid day. Couldn't be happier

Ryan4321
Ryan4321South East Queensland, QLD

Great Freight Provider for Business

Aramex A.Fastway

Thanks for the great feedback! We are dedicated to delighting our customers. We’ll share your comments with the staff member involved. Have a lovely day!

Daniel Ruben
Daniel RubenGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Should be called Slowway Couriers.

Every parcel sent via Fastway has arrived late, up to a couple of weeks late. Took 3 weeks to get from Sydney to Brisbane. Reaching out to the company, they didn't know where the parcels were, claimed they had never even been received.

Aramex A.Fastway

Hi there, I’m very sorry to hear of the issues you’ve faced. I will pass your feedback to the relevant department so that they can investigate. Please accept our sincere apologies. Thanks for your review and have a lovely day.

jane k.Sydney, NSW

Good Co, prompt Delivery

I ordered Fastway Road delivery co through Interparcel Co as it was cheaper and i have a Doubt that delivery of my item will be done promptly.
Surprisingly Fastway Courier pick on time and status of delivery was updated all the time. Delivery was done quickly. So i am Happy and will use Fastway road Co again
Thanks for doing good Job

Aramex A.Fastway

Thanks for taking the time to share your experience. Our goal is 100% customer satisfaction. We take pride in knowing our customers are happy. Have a lovely day.

jane k.

Thanks. Keep doing good job !

Minh Y P.
Minh Y P.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good service, quick respond!

I send more parcel with Fastway now than before, I find it is very easy to communicate with them, they help to solve problem with delivery straight away. Their rates are also cheaper now.

Aramex A.Fastway

Thanks for the great feedback! We’ll pass your comments on to the courier — they’ll appreciate such great feedback. Our local couriers are committed to delighting their customers. Have a lovely day.

Lisa Kearney
Lisa KearneyVictoria

Beyond excellent!!!

I have used this company numerous times now. I can not fault them. My parcels have always been delivered on time, EVERYTIME!! All items are tracked, you get regular updated emails, and a photo of the final delivery. I have compared their prices to Australia post and there is a massive difference. Today’s delivery I was quoted 160 but with Fastway it was 70!! This interstate delivery only took 3 days!!! I’m still waiting for a letter to be delivered from Australia post after 2 weeks, and that was only a 50km delivery! Can not recommend this staff and company highly enough. Thankyou again Fastway!!!!!!

Apailing service

taken a week to go 100 klm for a week they tell me they will get back to me but never do my parts are now lost and they wont answer the phone and then i tryed contacting them on a mobile number they messaged me on earlier that day its disconected ,
Never get this mob to send anything

Liz
LizGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

If I could leave negative stars I would.

As a small business, I need to get my parcels out on time. I understand day's delay as couriers are busy and traffic can get in the way of things but Fastway take it to a whole new level.
21 days is the record for not having my parcels picked up even after multiple reassurances.
Each and EVERY pick up is at least 3-4 days and I have had many drivers lie re attempted pick up where the parcel 'was not ready for collection'. I have security cameras and they never show up.
Also drivers unable to find my huge carport with parcels under a large 'COURIER PICK UP' sign.
Totally disgraceful. If I ha any other choices for couriers to many locations, I would take them.
Alas Aus Post are jut as bad and WAY more expensive.
Truly terrible service.

CathyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent! Very happy!

Posted a large box from Melbourne to Hobart. The box was delivered in good condition to the address of my family member in only 3 days. Fantastic service - quick, cheap, fast delivery & reliable. Will definitely use again especially during the Covid-19 situation when we are unable to visit family interstate. Thank you.

Aramex A.Fastway

Thank you for sharing your great experience with us. We of course love to delight our customers and are glad to hear of the positive result in your delivery. I’ll be sure to pass this directly to the staff member involved. Have a lovely day!

Wonderful. Thank you.

Tanfogliowner
TanfogliownerSydney, NSW

Just dump the package without authorization (Brisbane)

Marilyn C.
Marilyn C.

the worst courier company

I have requested to redelivery, was booked and confirmed but never made. another time, I asked to pick up item for delivery, took 5 days did not come, I contacted few times, end up arrived, I asked the driver, he said did not know the order!!! very bad work flow and management.

Delivery TimeNever Arrived

Becky
Becky

HOPELESS

I don’t even want to give it one star but it won’t release until I do. I don’t want to write a book on the issues but they don’t know where a parcel is. When you start to track it shows when it left the depot (joke), then it goes nowhere, then it’s delayed, then they don’t know why, then it’s going to be delivered, then it’s not delivered, then they say a card was left where to collect, no card left, then the day day a card is left. The Regional Manager even promised he would personally deliver the parcel. No he didn’t deliver, it had to collected

Colin
Colin

Delivery

Courier left parcel on the street at the foot of our letterbox despite the parcel label asking for a signature. I was home all day and not attempt was made to come to the door which is easy to access from from the street.

pete
peteTasmania

Failed to deliver

I sent an $800 Coffee machine to Kogarah, NSW 2217, it was delivered to the incorrect house and left at the doorstep. The receiver contacted fastway, I do not know what his communications involved but basically he went and found the machine before they received it.

extraelectronicsau
extraelectronicsau

Fantastic! Awesome customer service, great sales rep very happy

I submitted an inquiry online to move from another courier company and I was greeted by an awesome sales rep. He even personally picked up our first order! Local courier is very friendly and rates are great! Very happy. Fast and prompt