Fastway

See the Best Couriers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Fastway

Ryan4321
Ryan4321South East Queensland, QLD

Great Freight Provider for Business

Aramex A.Fastway

Thanks for the great feedback! We are dedicated to delighting our customers. We’ll share your comments with the staff member involved. Have a lovely day!

jane k.Sydney, NSW

Good Co, prompt Delivery

I ordered Fastway Road delivery co through Interparcel Co as it was cheaper and i have a Doubt that delivery of my item will be done promptly.
Surprisingly Fastway Courier pick on time and status of delivery was updated all the time. Delivery was done quickly. So i am Happy and will use Fastway road Co again
Thanks for doing good Job

Aramex A.Fastway

Thanks for taking the time to share your experience. Our goal is 100% customer satisfaction. We take pride in knowing our customers are happy. Have a lovely day.

jane k.

Thanks. Keep doing good job !

Other Couriers

Minh Y P.
Minh Y P.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good service, quick respond!

I send more parcel with Fastway now than before, I find it is very easy to communicate with them, they help to solve problem with delivery straight away. Their rates are also cheaper now.

Aramex A.Fastway

Thanks for the great feedback! We’ll pass your comments on to the courier — they’ll appreciate such great feedback. Our local couriers are committed to delighting their customers. Have a lovely day.

pete
peteTasmania

Failed to deliver

I sent an $800 Coffee machine to Kogarah, NSW 2217, it was delivered to the incorrect house and left at the doorstep. The receiver contacted fastway, I do not know what his communications involved but basically he went and found the machine before they received it.

Couriers

Find out how Fastway compares to other Couriers

Cameron
CameronSydney, NSW

Good Customer Service

I recently signed up with fastway couriers and found the office staff very helpful and polite. Items were delivered next day. Price is very competitive. Website is easy to use.

Tgspares and Repairs
Tgspares and RepairsNorth Queensland, QLD

Great freight service.

As a sender - freight is always collected on time.. Never too much trouble for Rachel and Lenny to return if needed.
As a receiver - freight is always delivered on time. Rachel and Lenny are always happy to obilge with any requests.

Aramex A.Fastway

Hi there, Firstly, Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your experience. I do apologise for the delay in response, we have just implemented a new review process! thank you for the kind words.

Kylie
Kylie

My local Fastway depot (NSW Central Coast) go above and beyond!

I have dabbled with other providers from time to time, but what brings me back to Fastway is a level of trust that I have with my local depot (NSW Central Coast). I can trust that my driver will show up when I need him. I can trust that my parcels will be handled with care (and not with the reckless abandon that I have experienced with other carriers). I can trust my local depot to look after all of my questions and assist me when following up parcels.