Fastway

See the Best Couriers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Fastway

2.9
Daniel Ruben
Daniel RubenGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Should be called Slowway Couriers.

Every parcel sent via Fastway has arrived late, up to a couple of weeks late. Took 3 weeks to get from Sydney to Brisbane. Reaching out to the company, they didn't know where the parcels were, claimed they had never even been received.

Aramex A.Fastway

Hi there, I’m very sorry to hear of the issues you’ve faced. I will pass your feedback to the relevant department so that they can investigate. Please accept our sincere apologies. Thanks for your review and have a lovely day.

Apailing service

taken a week to go 100 klm for a week they tell me they will get back to me but never do my parts are now lost and they wont answer the phone and then i tryed contacting them on a mobile number they messaged me on earlier that day its disconected ,
Never get this mob to send anything

Liz
LizGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

If I could leave negative stars I would.

As a small business, I need to get my parcels out on time. I understand day's delay as couriers are busy and traffic can get in the way of things but Fastway take it to a whole new level.
21 days is the record for not having my parcels picked up even after multiple reassurances.
Each and EVERY pick up is at least 3-4 days and I have had many drivers lie re attempted pick up where the parcel 'was not ready for collection'. I have security cameras and they never show up.
Also drivers unable to find my huge carport with parcels under a large 'COURIER PICK UP' sign.
Totally disgraceful. If I ha any other choices for couriers to many locations, I would take them.
Alas Aus Post are jut as bad and WAY more expensive.
Truly terrible service.

Tanfogliowner
TanfogliownerSydney, NSW

Just dump the package without authorization (Brisbane)

Marilyn C.
Marilyn C.

the worst courier company

I have requested to redelivery, was booked and confirmed but never made. another time, I asked to pick up item for delivery, took 5 days did not come, I contacted few times, end up arrived, I asked the driver, he said did not know the order!!! very bad work flow and management.

Delivery TimeNever Arrived
Becky
Becky

HOPELESS

I don’t even want to give it one star but it won’t release until I do. I don’t want to write a book on the issues but they don’t know where a parcel is. When you start to track it shows when it left the depot (joke), then it goes nowhere, then it’s delayed, then they don’t know why, then it’s going to be delivered, then it’s not delivered, then they say a card was left where to collect, no card left, then the day day a card is left. The Regional Manager even promised he would personally deliver the parcel. No he didn’t deliver, it had to collected

Colin
Colin

Delivery

Courier left parcel on the street at the foot of our letterbox despite the parcel label asking for a signature. I was home all day and not attempt was made to come to the door which is easy to access from from the street.

pete
peteTasmania

Failed to deliver

I sent an $800 Coffee machine to Kogarah, NSW 2217, it was delivered to the incorrect house and left at the doorstep. The receiver contacted fastway, I do not know what his communications involved but basically he went and found the machine before they received it.

Delivery TimeOn Time

Deplorable service

Deplorable, unprofessional service. They are lazy, irresponsible and they lie. Placed parcel connect card in my screen door - directly under my notice requesting them NOT to do so and asking them to place it in my secure locked post box. Compromised security of my home by making it obvious no one was home. When I complained, they lied and said my post box was too full of junk mail (my post box is huge and clearly displays a 'no junk mail' sign.) Don't use them.

Delivery TimeLate

Find out how Fastway compares to other Couriers

WORST COMPANY I HAVE DEALT WITH.

Shipping TypeInternational
Nick
NickMurray Region, NSW

Are there any good couriers in Australia?

After issue after issue with sendle, I thought we'd give Fastway a go impressed with their tracking of other items.

These guys make Sendle seem that much better, what a mistake using Fastway.

Issues

*Items never get picked up next day, often sit outside our business for days and days in the weather, then eventually get picked up.
*Many orders to WA, they quote up to 14 days, what the hell? Have customers inquiring to where their product is?

Never again, Au Post also seem so much better in comparison.

Trac E.
Trac E.Sydney, NSW

Terrible

Don't use this company. I ordered same day delivery thinking at worst it would arrive the following day. My small package travelling from Macquarie Park to Dee Why (26km) hasn't arrived. 10 days late and counting. It ruined my partners birthday surprise. I'm very disappointed and looks like I'm not the only one.

dreadGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Pathetic & a scam

Took my freight and didn't bother returning it til several wks later. I spoke to Cory from Fastway who was nothing more but useless. I asked for a freight to be returned to sender which he promised it will be actioned. Never happened. Nearly a month and this freight is still sitting in their depot. Finally got the freight back.

I have spoken to Silvani, Shivani, Cory.

dread

Well thanks for getting back after a very very long time. Still pretty poor to finally reach out.

Nevertheless better late than never. I hope this will change.

Aramex A.Fastway

I hope you do use Fastway with a more positive experience in future.

Never Ever Use them again

Thanks for reading my review about the service I just bought.

I booked a parcel from Sydney CBD to Bankstown Local through Transdirect and Fastway Couriers. According to their booking, they suppose to pick up on 19th March and deliver between 19-20th March 2019.Though they mentioned, it may take 1/2 business day to deliver.
So it was booked on 19/03/2019 and suppose to deliver on 20/03/2019. Though the staffs were nice but it was not delivered till 27/03/2019.

One stage I lost my hope. May be it got lost. They even did not bother to update about the status of the parcel on their tracking, .

I would not recommend them at all. I will not use them ever again.

Unexpectedly disgusting service

Adam T
Adam TCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Worst service possible

Bendigo Fastway - worst customer service, refuse to pick up parcels all because they were to lazy to provide invoices in a timely manner and it takes them 14 days if they want to pick it up...... Stay away from them and stick with Australia Post.

Shipping TypeInternational