Fastway

See the Best Couriers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Fastway

2.9
JenJaye
JenJayeGippsland, VIC

zero issues

My large parcel arrived today. Package placed in a safe place and in tact.

Once the order had been processed I received tracking information from Aramex/Fastaway and could follow the journey of the package from Wollongong NSWs to Victoria. With the NSWs state lockdown I expected all this to take much longer but within a week it was delivered to the door with zero contact due to covid restrictions in Melbourne. I was notified in the morning that the package was going to be delivered during the day as well. It came around mid day. Couldn't be happier

Ryan4321
Ryan4321South East Queensland, QLD

Great Freight Provider for Business

Aramex A.Fastway

Thanks for the great feedback! We are dedicated to delighting our customers. We’ll share your comments with the staff member involved. Have a lovely day!

jane k.Sydney, NSW

Good Co, prompt Delivery

I ordered Fastway Road delivery co through Interparcel Co as it was cheaper and i have a Doubt that delivery of my item will be done promptly.
Surprisingly Fastway Courier pick on time and status of delivery was updated all the time. Delivery was done quickly. So i am Happy and will use Fastway road Co again
Thanks for doing good Job

Aramex A.Fastway

Thanks for taking the time to share your experience. Our goal is 100% customer satisfaction. We take pride in knowing our customers are happy. Have a lovely day.

jane k.

Thanks. Keep doing good job !

Minh Y P.
Minh Y P.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good service, quick respond!

I send more parcel with Fastway now than before, I find it is very easy to communicate with them, they help to solve problem with delivery straight away. Their rates are also cheaper now.

Aramex A.Fastway

Thanks for the great feedback! We’ll pass your comments on to the courier — they’ll appreciate such great feedback. Our local couriers are committed to delighting their customers. Have a lovely day.

Lisa Kearney
Lisa KearneyVictoria

Beyond excellent!!!

I have used this company numerous times now. I can not fault them. My parcels have always been delivered on time, EVERYTIME!! All items are tracked, you get regular updated emails, and a photo of the final delivery. I have compared their prices to Australia post and there is a massive difference. Today’s delivery I was quoted 160 but with Fastway it was 70!! This interstate delivery only took 3 days!!! I’m still waiting for a letter to be delivered from Australia post after 2 weeks, and that was only a 50km delivery! Can not recommend this staff and company highly enough. Thankyou again Fastway!!!!!!

CathyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent! Very happy!

Posted a large box from Melbourne to Hobart. The box was delivered in good condition to the address of my family member in only 3 days. Fantastic service - quick, cheap, fast delivery & reliable. Will definitely use again especially during the Covid-19 situation when we are unable to visit family interstate. Thank you.

Aramex A.Fastway

Thank you for sharing your great experience with us. We of course love to delight our customers and are glad to hear of the positive result in your delivery. I’ll be sure to pass this directly to the staff member involved. Have a lovely day!

Wonderful. Thank you.

extraelectronicsau
extraelectronicsau

Fantastic! Awesome customer service, great sales rep very happy

I submitted an inquiry online to move from another courier company and I was greeted by an awesome sales rep. He even personally picked up our first order! Local courier is very friendly and rates are great! Very happy. Fast and prompt

hgpottery
hgpotteryGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Better Service than Expected!

Label and payment was easy to get for my Package, at a good price!
My area courier, Rukshad helped me get my package picked up.
Picked up last night Ferntree Gully, arrived in Wodonga 9am this morning.
Excellent result. Thank you!

Cameron
CameronSydney, NSW

Good Customer Service

I recently signed up with fastway couriers and found the office staff very helpful and polite. Items were delivered next day. Price is very competitive. Website is easy to use.

Tgspares and Repairs
Tgspares and RepairsNorth Queensland, QLD

Great freight service.

As a sender - freight is always collected on time.. Never too much trouble for Rachel and Lenny to return if needed.
As a receiver - freight is always delivered on time. Rachel and Lenny are always happy to obilge with any requests.

Aramex A.Fastway

Hi there, Firstly, Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your experience. I do apologise for the delay in response, we have just implemented a new review process! thank you for the kind words.

brian qld
brian qldSouth East Queensland, QLD

BRILLIANT

Used fastway for years -5 star ++ --last weekend -pick up friday am - delivered monday 8.30am
cannot fault them -will continue to use them always - never had reason to complain --always excellent

Kylie
Kylie

My local Fastway depot (NSW Central Coast) go above and beyond!

I have dabbled with other providers from time to time, but what brings me back to Fastway is a level of trust that I have with my local depot (NSW Central Coast). I can trust that my driver will show up when I need him. I can trust that my parcels will be handled with care (and not with the reckless abandon that I have experienced with other carriers). I can trust my local depot to look after all of my questions and assist me when following up parcels.

Mick
MickSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very Fast Service

Gave them the parcel and and the recipient received it the next day.
Also wrote down the Address and made sure the delivery area was correct for there was another area that had a similar name but was in a different state.
The Receiver of the parcel quoted me the price of how much it would coast to send I quoted this price and they where all to happy to charge me that price.