Fastway (page 2 of 10)

See the Best Couriers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Fastway

Chris Mills
Chris MillsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fast delivery times

I do a lot of online shopping and will always pick Fastway/Aramex as my courier if I get the option. Much faster than Australia post (2 day delivery with a non express item). I always request to leave in a safe place and they always do so. It’s very well hidden from street view but easily viewable from my front door. Australia post have a bad habit of just leaving the items easily viewable to the street and I’ve had parcels stolen before. 10/10 to the driver who does the Pimpama QLD run.

Stephen
StephenCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Fastway retains its record as the worst courier service in the free world!

Ben
BenSydney, NSW

12 Days across Sydney

Moorebank to Mona Vale, a small satchel, picked up 14 April, Delivered 26 April. Customer service useless, tracking information said out for delivery 4 days in a row. This is delivery to a business address with a loading dock. Avoid. They now call themselves Aramex or something. I won't buy if the shop uses this company.

NANCY B.
NANCY B.Perth, WA

lazy, complete disregard to provide any decent level of service

on-going issue with courier dumping parcels in weather, in middle of entry, within view of street and cant be asked to even knock on door to notify delivery.
lazy excuse of a delivery driver

Lilu B.
Lilu B.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Threw a parcel over the fence

My dog got crazy so I popped my head in the window and saw your courier throwing my expensive parcel over a fence onto my backyard. The door bell was next to him!

Could you train your couriers better in accordance with your delivery standards?

Christopher Owen
Christopher OwenBuxton

Fastway, I don’t think so Slow way

I was tracking my parcel and it was movig through system timely, but once it was on board with courier, he left onboard for about 2 weeks, he seems to wait for a load in my area before he will deliver , and then he drops and runs, i will not buy if seller use this courier

Amanda mifsud
Amanda mifsudNortheast, VIC

Excellent couriers!!!

Fast way are the best couriers I’ve ever experienced,delivery is the fastest I’ve ever experienced,super friendly,goods always delivered in great condition,would recommend to anyone,fantastic service! Wouldn’t use any other couriers

Dave
DaveSydney, NSW

when on the radar for delivery they were fast and the tracking was good

When the initial tracking was shown it was confusing and their messaging app wasn't any better however when on the radar for delivery they were fast and with much better and informative tracking.

zun
zun

Pick up by myself?!

well, i never seen these fastway people, cause they will delivering your parcel straight to pick up depot.
i just want to know, what it mean of ONLINE SHOPPING TO THESE PEOPLE?! i spending time to wait for delivery, plus now i need to going out pick up by myself, what a BRILLIANT solution! y i dont just go to retail shop?

Delivery TimeNever Arrived

Beach_Bunny
Beach_BunnyIllawarra, NSW

Fastway actually Slowest way

Every time I see my eBay order has been shipped by Fastway I feel great annoyance as I know my parcel will take an eternity to arrive. On occasion I have asked to cancel my order once I discover Fastest will be sending it as I just know it will take forever to arrive. Usually by that time it's too late to cancel. I don't understand how they are so slow. Parcels sit in the sorting facility for many days to weeks before receiving a new tracking update. Changing their name to Aramex won't change the fact their service is so poor and slow. Worst courier company by far.

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionYes

Great service and quick delivery

Ordered products on a public holiday and they were delivered to my door in 2 working days in perfect condition. This is not a one off but normal for this company from my longtime experience.

MT66
MT66Perth, WA

Slow slow slow...

I find that Fastway/Aramex are so slow and their tracker is useless.
I have started checking who the sellers use before buying and if it's Fastway I don't buy from them.

gezza
gezzaWest End

The fast way to do a delivery - Just throw it over the fence!

I had an Amazon parcel delivered today to my home. It had been thrown over the fence, no door bell was rung nor was there a card left behind. This has happened more than once with Fastway and it is very annoying. Why can't they follow best practice? While I avoid buying from a business using Fastway with Amazon the allocated courier service is not revealed until after the order is placed and I got caught out this time.

TIM H.
TIM H.South East Queensland, QLD

Wrong address

Bought a product from eBay and fastway couriers delivered it to the wrong address. They got the street correct. Luckily there are nice people in my street who delivered it

Bryan
BryanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fastway NO WAY

It doesnt deserve a 1 star.
Left a "not at home" card with out even attempt to deliver the parcel even I was at the premise for the entire day. Rearrange a re delivery on designated date through the online system, it arrived a day earlier and delivered to my neighbour instead. This has happened to me multiple times whenever my parcel was delivered by fastway. I guess they are cheap hence many online retailer uses them. Avoid at all cost if you have the option.

Joel
JoelPerth, WA

Aramex / Fastway NO Way

Aramex / Fastway NO Way! Don't even deserve 1 star, pathetically slow.
More than 3 weeks for a delivery from across the nation, i can get parcels from overseas in a week!

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionYes

Document put into mailbox altho signature required

My solicitor sent me a document from Kuala Lumpur on 27 jan. It arrived in Australia 29jan 3pm. After that no update on tracker. So we waited in the house whole of today waiting for courier to buzz the gate or call us. We can see the gate from our sitting room. No one contacted the whole day. At 7pm we found the parcel shoved into our mail box altho its stated on envelop signature required. This is an important document ..otherwise our solicitor would not have spent 100 dol using this service. This type of service is totally unacceptable. If there is a zero rating i will rate it zero.item numberHAWB 33029240215

Meeeeee
MeeeeeeSydney, NSW

I know why they changed their name, Couldn't live up to the Fastway Label

Picked Up Melbourne
5th January
In Sydney Depot 6am on the 8th January
From there the parcel was roosting on its eggs waiting to incubate in the Sydney Depot
Several Phone calls later and no return of the promised emails and we will call you back of progress
Nothing. The Chicks must have hatched on the 14th of January though as it arrived on the 14th.
Email arrives as soon as it's delivered.
Hopeless useless transport company

Stephanie Hateley
Stephanie HateleyLaunceston, TAS

Longest for parcel deliveries ever

The slowest couriers I have ever come across. They should be called SLOWway as they are snail like in deliveries. No idea how they stay in business. This happens with every single parcel I get from this courier. DO NOT USE THEM.

Taylor
TaylorSydney, NSW

They delivered my parcel to the wrong house

The delivery time was pretty good, but they delivered it to the wrong house. My house is pretty hard to spot from the street but this has never happened before.

Aramex A.Fastway

Hi there, I’m very sorry to hear of the issues you’ve faced. I will pass your feedback to the relevant department so that they can investigate. Please accept our sincere apologies. Thanks for your review and have a lovely day.

Simon2263
Simon2263Perth, WA

Slow and no updated tracking information

Had the misfortune of having two seperate packages delivered by this company. What a joke the company name is! Both times there was no update on the tracking information and an extra 2 weeks delivery time. Not happy!

Aramex A.Fastway

Please accept our sincere apologies. I will be sure to pass your feedback to the relevant department. Thanks for your review and have a lovely day.

Ryan4321
Ryan4321South East Queensland, QLD

Great Freight Provider for Business

Sender or ReceiverSender
Aramex A.Fastway

Thanks for the great feedback! We are dedicated to delighting our customers. We’ll share your comments with the staff member involved. Have a lovely day!

Denis G
Denis GGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Always slow and unreliable

Aramex A.Fastway

Hi there, thanks for letting us know. We will be in contact with your local depot to ensure this does not happen again in future.

People need to stop using this company. They are beyond slow to the point of ridiculous.

So tied of waiting for deliveries, They are so slow, they lose parcels and deliver to the wrong address. I have a large credit with Slowways and have just written it off and gave up on them. Easier to forfeit the money than deal with them or the complaints.

Aramex A.Fastway

Thanks for your feedback. I’m sorry to hear you had a problem with your delivery. As we constantly endeavour to better our services, all feedback is valuable to us. Have a lovely day.

Lou
LouGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Delivered to wrong address!

This absolutely rubbish courier company delivered a large package clearly addressed to us (with contents inside worth $400) to our neighbours who were away on holidays at the time. Thankfully they’re honest neighbours who let us know when they got home and who also told us that on their security camera footage the person delivering the box just walks to the car port and dumps it on the ground and walks off. Both our homes are clearly marked with numbers so I can only say that this was pure carelessness and laziness at play. I would not recommend this courier company!

Aramex A.Fastway

Thanks for your review. All feedback is valuable as we strive to improve. I’ll be sure to pass your feedback to the relevant department. Please accept our sincere apologies.

Zoom2u