Fastway (page 3 of 10)

See the Best Couriers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Fastway

Lou
LouGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Delivered to wrong address!

This absolutely rubbish courier company delivered a large package clearly addressed to us (with contents inside worth $400) to our neighbours who were away on holidays at the time. Thankfully they’re honest neighbours who let us know when they got home and who also told us that on their security camera footage the person delivering the box just walks to the car port and dumps it on the ground and walks off. Both our homes are clearly marked with numbers so I can only say that this was pure carelessness and laziness at play. I would not recommend this courier company!

Aramex A.Fastway

Thanks for your review. All feedback is valuable as we strive to improve. I’ll be sure to pass your feedback to the relevant department. Please accept our sincere apologies.

Daniel Ruben
Daniel RubenGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Should be called Slowway Couriers.

Every parcel sent via Fastway has arrived late, up to a couple of weeks late. Took 3 weeks to get from Sydney to Brisbane. Reaching out to the company, they didn't know where the parcels were, claimed they had never even been received.

Aramex A.Fastway

Hi there, I’m very sorry to hear of the issues you’ve faced. I will pass your feedback to the relevant department so that they can investigate. Please accept our sincere apologies. Thanks for your review and have a lovely day.

Pathetic

Parcel delivered to the wrong address.
Not the first time. Hopeless service to say the least. This isn't good enough.
Last time I had to go to the depot to pick it up myself.

Aramex A.Fastway

Hi there, thanks for letting us know. Please accept our sincere apologies. I’ll be sure to pass your feedback to the relevant department to ensure this doesn’t happen in future. Have a lovely day.

The worst delivery service ever experienced

Aramex A.Fastway

Thanks for your feedback. I’m sorry to hear you had a problem with your delivery. As we constantly endeavour to better our services, all feedback is valuable to us. Have a lovely day.

Lack of service

Had deliveries thru Naked Wines who use this courier, on an earlier delivery I had to drive to their Central Coast Depot to collect the package as they claimed their normal courier driver was ill, my question being So?
On most recent experience, their tracking system simply gives you No information, and the consignment seems to vanish into no where, , I contacted the company I had purchased from telling them how displeased I was with their chosen couriers lack of service, parcel turned up next day with a large red URGENT sticker placed on it.
CompRed to couriers such as Australia Post, Toll, etc Fastaway are very much an inferior and very slow service, Their name change has achieved little in terms of service, still bad,

VenixSydney, NSW

If I could give 0 stars I would

Christmas present purchased from Melbourne (destined for Sydney) well before cut-off. It’s now Christmas day and I still don’t have the gift for my parents. It’s been with this absolute joke of a ‘company’ since the 8th December!! I just get told (on two occasions now) to be patient and that internally they’ve contacted the depot for an update/urgent delivery. They don’t care the slightest. Currently looking into the options that will allow me to formally lodge a complaint through Fair Trading or whoever the relevant government body is. Stay away from them!!!

Venix

Apologies are irrelevant if it doesn’t lead to change.

Frank
FrankSouth East Queensland, QLD

Hopeless

Only word to descride Fastways is Hopeless,16 Days to deliver a parcel from Sydney
Their Tracking still shows goods in Sydney sorting center,sent three emails only to to told to be Patient

Aramex A.Fastway

Thanks for your feedback. As we constantly endeavour to better our services, all feedback is valuable to us. Have a lovely day.

Veronika
VeronikaCanberra 2600, ACT

Colour me absolutely surprised I kid you not

matt s.
matt s.Sydney, NSW

Sydney Depot has stopped delivering

I have two parcels that are at the sydney depot, one has been there since 12th Dec and the other since 19th Dec. I've submitted 3 update requests for explanations but no one has got back to me. I've tried the chat on the website but no one chats back. I really need these parcels but have no way to get them. They're in Sydney and I live in Sydney, I could collect them myself if they'd give me the option.

****Edit Update****
Original complaint was on the 23rd Dec. Parcels both got delivered today 30th Dec. I guess they had trouble with Christmas time of year logistics, staffing, amount of parcels, hours in the day. Which I accept but they could have responded to inquiries, which would have put my mind at ease.

Sloway
SlowayMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Incredibly Slow

Every single time they take 2-3 times longer than any other courier service, sometimes taking weeks to deliver a small package from a neighboring capital city.
The worst courier by far.

Aramex A.Fastway

Please accept our sincere apologies. I will be sure to pass your feedback to the relevant department. Thanks for your review and have a lovely day.

Gerry
GerryGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

I left instructions to place a food product in a plastic box and it was ignored

I expect instructions to leave in a safe place to be followed. I go to the trouble to leave a weather proof box on my porch for perishables. The courier can't be bothered and leaves the product where it can be damaged by water and dirt can get to it. Really really annoyed - I feel like throwing the product in the bin and cancelling my order with the vendor

Aramex A.Fastway

Thanks for your feedback. I hope that you utilise our services in future with a better outcome. All feedback is valuable as we strive to improve. Have a lovely day.

Mike Hunt
Mike HuntSouth East Queensland, QLD

Consistently Great Service

These guys are fantastic. 3 individual Amazon Prime Orders each received 6 days early. They are consistently always the Best Courier Service in Australia - except, it seems, if you are a Karen.

Aramex A.Fastway

Thanks for the great feedback! We are dedicated to delighting our customers. We’ll share your comments with the staff member involved. Have a lovely day!

ARDY
ARDY

Credit where Credit is due

I have seen ALOT of bad reviews for this company and that is the reason I am leaving a review, my order from ebay turned up 5 days before the expected delivery date pretty impressive if you ask me, thanks Fastways and merry Christmas.

Doccortex
DoccortexSydney, NSW

Terribly Slow Deleivery

My experience as the receiver with this company has been consistently poor. I regularly purchase goods online, and inevitably, when the seller has used Fastway, it has taken up to two weeks to receive, even when the parcel is simply moving from one side of the city to another.

Jeffrey P.Sydney, NSW

my positive experience

I have a flight out of Australia in a few days, so ordered priority shipping from amazon. when i saw it was fastway, i came on here to check them out and got really worried haha. but the package arrived on the morning of the expected delivery date! I know many ppl have bad experiences, but I figured I'd share a good one to give the other worriers out there some hope!

Jeffrey P.

You want to make sure your packages do not arrive on time in the future?

Max
Max Sydney, NSW

Slow way

If you want your parcel to arrive 2 weeks after the projected arrival date then by all means use these guys.
They only care about picking up your parcel very quickly and taking there time to deliver it.
Getting items from overseas is quicker than their

Aramex A.Fastway

Thanks for your feedback. We apologise for any inconvenience caused. We are currently implementing new processes to better the service we provide. Have a lovely day.

Jack H.
Jack H.Northern Region, NSW

Arrived in good time but poor tracking updates.

jane k.Sydney, NSW

Good Co, prompt Delivery

I ordered Fastway Road delivery co through Interparcel Co as it was cheaper and i have a Doubt that delivery of my item will be done promptly.
Surprisingly Fastway Courier pick on time and status of delivery was updated all the time. Delivery was done quickly. So i am Happy and will use Fastway road Co again
Thanks for doing good Job

Aramex A.Fastway

Thanks for taking the time to share your experience. Our goal is 100% customer satisfaction. We take pride in knowing our customers are happy. Have a lovely day.

jane k.

Thanks. Keep doing good job !

Monique
MoniqueBerwick

Worst Delivery Experience

Dmitry
DmitrySydney

No notice about where my parcel is delivered: go find it yourself

This is the problem I have 2nd time:

- They drop the parcel in a far away news agency (not in my suburb)
- They send you no notification - no letter, no email, nothing ...
- You wait for a month with status unchanged "in transit" until you become annoyed... and then via the ebay log you track the parcel location

This is just the lack of basic customer care: you need to search and find where they drop your parcel!

D blok
D blok

I would rate it less than 1 star if I could

the absolute worst possible service. Obviously a complete breakdown in management consistently over 3 weeks delivery from Sydney to Perth, regular loss of items and staff have no idea where items are or why they satiate local depots for 8 days without being delivered. over 640 items purchased through online
services in the last 3 years... Fastway consistently the worst service. now refusing to purchase items sent with this carrier

Matthew M
Matthew MSydney, NSW

Pleasantly surprised

Delivery from the central coast was really fast. I had a query about collection points that the staff answered over the phone in a professional manner. Package was in perfect condition when it arrived

Parcel delivery

My parcel was jammed into my locked mailbox and anyone could have taken it The courier obviously couldn’t be bothered delivering it to my unit so I’m very disappointed with the service

Very unprofessional company LAZYWAY

Once again my parcel was left unattended and no one rang the intercom. Other courier companies get that and I never have an issue. But I always have a problem with Fastway. It is no wonder that you have a 1 star rating with this lazy type of courier service. It is a shame you are doing nothing to improve this shocking service. In future I will not do any business with anyone that uses your company for courier services.

Minh Y P.
Minh Y P.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good service, quick respond!

I send more parcel with Fastway now than before, I find it is very easy to communicate with them, they help to solve problem with delivery straight away. Their rates are also cheaper now.

Aramex A.Fastway

Thanks for the great feedback! We’ll pass your comments on to the courier — they’ll appreciate such great feedback. Our local couriers are committed to delighting their customers. Have a lovely day.

Zoom2u