Fastway (page 4 of 10)

See the Best Couriers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Fastway

Kimmy
KimmySydney, NSW

Excellent service! Went above and beyond

I’m pretty surprised with all the negative reviews! I must’ve happened to get a great driver by luck then because I got great service!
Our doorbell in our apartment building is broken for over two weeks so parcels have been returned to sender/cancelled or gone to post office but the courier from Fastway actually rang me to come outside when he noticed it was broken. I wasn’t dressed properly so I took a few moments to put on something and he waited patiently. I was worried he would’ve just left. Anyway I was very happy with his service and wish the other deliver drivers (cough ANC cough) could’ve done the same.

Aramex A.Fastway

Thanks for the great feedback! We are dedicated to delighting our customers. We’ll share your comments with the staff member involved. Have a lovely day!

Pete
PetePerth, WA

S.......L.......O........W.......

If you wish to buy a Christmas present, order in August. The slowest courier you can possibly find. Items take weeks to travel from the Eastern States to Perth. I'm now waiting for two items sitting in Melbourne, which had I known would be sent by Fastway I would not have ordered the items I need. The last item delivered from the Eastern States took from 10 August until 17 September to arrive. Tracking information will show just how long an item can sit unmoving in Melbourne.

Aramex A.Fastway

Thanks for your feedback. I’m sorry to hear you had a problem with your delivery. As we constantly endeavour to better our services, all feedback is valuable to us. Have a lovely day.

Tshering T.
Tshering T.Hobart, TAS

Interstate delivery in 3 days

My order was here in 4 frigging days. Reading the reviews i thought my tonneau cover would never be here or take months but jeez you guys are nuts. Thanks heaps

Erika S.
Erika S.

Credit where credit is due

I was amazed that my package arrived two days after the seller sent it. After reading all the bad reviews about Fastway/Aramex - I was really worried but they came through and delivered on time, to the right place, rang the door bell. Good work guys.

Kim
KimPerth, WA

Worst Delivery & Customer Service Experience Ever

Aramex A.Fastway

Thanks for your review. All feedback is valuable as we strive to improve. I’ll be sure to pass your feedback to the relevant department. Please accept our sincere apologies.

Mads
MadsPerth

Always slow delivery (even pre-COVID-19)

It has taken Fastway Couriers (or Aramax as they're known in Perth) over 4 weeks to deliver my parcel from Brisbane to Perth. They are always slow delivering, even pre-COVID-19). They never respond to Live Chat and never respond to any email enquiry. Appalling customer service - do not recommend.

Barry H.
Barry H.Sydney, NSW

Still The Worst

The package took five days for a Ten hour trip ,Then dumped at the wrong address ! This believe it or not is probably the best dealing I have had with this terrible company, at least I was able to find the package this time , Give them a BIG MISS

Aramex A.Fastway

Thanks for your feedback. I hope that you utilise our services in future with a better outcome. All feedback is valuable as we strive to improve. Have a lovely day.

T SMITH
T SMITHCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Fastway(Aramex) Bendigo Vic

They have just re- opened in Bendigo ( Vic ) after some serious changes and completely new staff.
As a shop owner in Bendigo City, I use Fastway(Aramex) for my deliveries.
I get my deliveries so quick now under the new management and its the next day. Extremely Happy with that;
As for the new driver, I have found him to be very professional in his work, Very polite and courteous and couldnt be happier. The first day he introduced himself and explained that he will be the regular driver from now on. Strange but I liked that.
Extremely Happy with the NEW Bendigo depot.
Tony

Aramex A.Fastway

Thanks for taking the time to share your experience. Our goal is 100% customer satisfaction. We take pride in knowing our customers are happy. Have a lovely day.

Ricardo
RicardoWestern Australia

Absolutely atrocious. Took 3 weeks to come from Sydney. Avoid vendors that use this Courier Service.

Parcel was supposed to arrive on 11 september. Actually arrived on the 22nd September.
Same that the birthday it was bought for had come and gone.
Convinced me to never use this Courier is I need to send a parcel.

Aramex A.Fastway

Thanks for your feedback. We apologise for any inconvenience caused. We are currently implementing new processes to better the service we provide. Have a lovely day.

Joshua
JoshuaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Surprisingly fast delivery

Aramex A.Fastway

Thanks for the feedback! We are committed to delighting our customers and it’s great to hear of the positive result in your delivery. Thanks for your review and have a lovely day.

Lisa Kearney
Lisa KearneyVictoria

Beyond excellent!!!

I have used this company numerous times now. I can not fault them. My parcels have always been delivered on time, EVERYTIME!! All items are tracked, you get regular updated emails, and a photo of the final delivery. I have compared their prices to Australia post and there is a massive difference. Today’s delivery I was quoted 160 but with Fastway it was 70!! This interstate delivery only took 3 days!!! I’m still waiting for a letter to be delivered from Australia post after 2 weeks, and that was only a 50km delivery! Can not recommend this staff and company highly enough. Thankyou again Fastway!!!!!!

EddieSydney, NSW

I’m in shock...

I have given 3 stars cause I think I’m in actual shock. My first parcel I should’ve received from this lot is god knows where so when I found out what I ordered recently was being delivered by this company to say I had no hope would be a massive understatement. Today my parcel arrived! Granted their customer service is nonexistent...I’m still waiting for a reply...but the fact I actually received it has blown my mind. Tragic though that receiving what I ordered should startle me so much.

Eddie

3 stars...I promise I didn’t give 5!!!

Aramex A.Fastway

Hi there, thanks for letting us know. Please accept our sincere apologies. I’ll be sure to pass your feedback to the relevant department to ensure this doesn’t happen in future. Have a lovely day.

Angel
AngelSouth East Queensland, QLD

Driver Negligent❗️❗️❗️

Delivery was fast, the parcel clearly had my correct address printed in bold type on the front, but the driver delivered & left parcel on the doorstep of a different house number in my street. Lucky for honest neighbours, when drivers aren’t doing their job properly.

Aramex A.Fastway

terrible the guy that left my package didnt even bring it to my door left it on my garbage bin and it was raining

it was late at night and they didnt even come to door just left it on my bin where anyone could take it i have him on camera he didnt care

Xtra P.
Xtra P.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

I have to say I’m very impressed took 1 day from Sydney to Canberra Good alternative instead of Australia Post.

Good service and professionalism took 1 day from Sydney to Canberra, a excellent alternative for Australia Post as they take 1 week to deliver a package 10 km away lazy old fools. Thank you to the Fastway/Aramex Team will use again and recommend to everyone appreciate what you do, Keep doing what you do best!

Tanya
TanyaCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

This business should NOT be allowed to operate and has beyond appalling customer service skills

Aramex A.Fastway

Customer Service Lie Like A Rug!

It took over three weeks from Sydney to Brisbane. Tracking was nonexistent save for initial pickup and transfer to the black hole sortacion facility. I contacted customer service,was lied to.

Aramex A.Fastway

Thanks for your feedback. As we constantly endeavour to better our services, all feedback is valuable to us. Have a lovely day.

Photo taken without permission by delivery driver

Handed a parcel to my wife then took a photo of her and said it is their new policy !!! Is this possible?? Isn’t that illegal in Australia?? I can’t believe it

Orion
OrionIllawarra, NSW

Worst Courier service ever They left my parcel randomly any news agency far from my suburb. They did not left any tracking card. No email No SMS no single information. I find out my parcel waiting at the news agency for 5 days. They have really Bad reputation in Australia That is Why they changed their name to Aramex. Avoid never ever work with them

Aramex A.Fastway

Hi there, I’m very sorry to hear of the issues you’ve faced. I will pass your feedback to the relevant department so that they can investigate. Please accept our sincere apologies. Thanks for your review and have a lovely day.

Lydia
Lydia

Reliable delivery service

Fastway/Aramex delivers to my rural area in Glenthorne NSW & communication is great. I haven't missed anything. It makes such a difference when you know your packages arrive safely. Thank you Lydia

Jeremy P.
Jeremy P.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Absolute Incompetence.

DMeyer
DMeyerGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Consistently awful, but as the receiver I didn't get a choice who to use

I've received many packages from Fastway. Every time without exception they take far longer than regular post, and leave the item outside my door without announcing their arrival (even pre-Covid). If you're a sender, please give me a choice when I buy goods, so I can receive them by any other means!

Extreme delivery delays

Purchased an eBay item from Sydney to be delivered in Brisbane it took 21 days and three attempts at contacting Fastway where I only received generic responses. Most unpopular courier company amongst my friends and colleagues.

Ruth B.
Ruth B.Sydney, NSW

Prompt delivery but communication lacking

After initially feeling frustrated by the lack of communication following my parcel not arriving when Fastway indicated it would, it has now arrived 2 business days later so quite happy with the service.

Aramex A.Fastway

Thank you for your feedback, Ruth.

Gill S.
Gill S.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Never delivered to the correct address

We have had multiple deliveries from this company and it's always delivered to our neighbour two houses up, even when we give very specific instructions and descriptions of our property.

Zoom2u