Fastway

See the Best Couriers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Fastway

Robert, Sydney , Austral
Robert, Sydney , AustralSouth East Queensland, QLD

should be out of business

Pete B.
Pete B.

Absolutely useless freight handler. Two weeks to deliver a small package from Wollongong to Melbourne!

Ordered a spare part (the size of two matchboxes) from a Corrmial NSW warehouse to be delivered to Melbourne suburban address. The warehouse uses Fastway (now aramex) as their courier. The package was picked up from Corrmial on October 6th, and registered as being at the Wollongong regional aramex hub the same day. Even at that stage their vague delivery estimate was 14-19 October. In the end it arrived very late in the day on the 20th of October. Two weeks to get a small parcel from NSW to Melb!

Gen
GenGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Left a parcel on top of my plants instead of on the table right next to them????

Fastway delivered a parcel on my ground floor balcony by reaching over and dropping it on top of my pot plants, crushing the plants. There was an empty pot right next to that one they could have left it in, or there's a table on the other side as well! God knows why they decided to leave it there and damage my plants totally unnecessarily

Sylvia
SylviaSouthwest, VIC

Delivery

Had an ebay parcel delivered. Saw courier walk past window. He did not ring doorbell just left parcel on doorstep. I realise they are busy but they should at least ring the doorbell and see if someone answers before leaving parcel. Too many parcels stolen nowadays.

darren40
darren40

Shop elswhere if they use fastway

With everyone now shopping online customers have a good idea of expected delivery times, Australia post great, Sendle the best I have come across. I now ask who is shipping parcel if fastway I shop elsewhere, save yourself alot of aggrivation even if you pay couple dollars more should have changed thier name to unreliable Slowway

Graham
Graham

Lousy courier

12 days for item to arrive from the Sydney sortation office. No trackibg updates. Item then dumped insecurely outside front door, the courier did not bother to ring doorbell. Delivery not in line with senders instructions.

Never again
Never again Perth, WA

Don’t read special instructions!

Delivered box 6/7/21 - special instructions were authority to leave at front door DO NOT KNOCK! Of course the driver knocked so loudly it woke the sleeping baby in adjacent room.
When I stated ‘why did you knock when it explicitly said not to? The reply was ‘Oh I missed that’! I have asked the company I ordered from to not use this courier again - I’d rather pay exorbitant postage than have this happen again!

Stephen
StephenCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Fastway retains its record as the worst courier service in the free world!

NANCY B.
NANCY B.Perth, WA

lazy, complete disregard to provide any decent level of service

on-going issue with courier dumping parcels in weather, in middle of entry, within view of street and cant be asked to even knock on door to notify delivery.
lazy excuse of a delivery driver

Lilu B.
Lilu B.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Threw a parcel over the fence

My dog got crazy so I popped my head in the window and saw your courier throwing my expensive parcel over a fence onto my backyard. The door bell was next to him!

Could you train your couriers better in accordance with your delivery standards?

Christopher Owen
Christopher OwenBuxton

Fastway, I don’t think so Slow way

I was tracking my parcel and it was movig through system timely, but once it was on board with courier, he left onboard for about 2 weeks, he seems to wait for a load in my area before he will deliver , and then he drops and runs, i will not buy if seller use this courier

gezza
gezzaWest End

The fast way to do a delivery - Just throw it over the fence!

I had an Amazon parcel delivered today to my home. It had been thrown over the fence, no door bell was rung nor was there a card left behind. This has happened more than once with Fastway and it is very annoying. Why can't they follow best practice? While I avoid buying from a business using Fastway with Amazon the allocated courier service is not revealed until after the order is placed and I got caught out this time.

Shipping TypeInternational

TIM H.
TIM H.South East Queensland, QLD

Wrong address

Bought a product from eBay and fastway couriers delivered it to the wrong address. They got the street correct. Luckily there are nice people in my street who delivered it

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionYes

Document put into mailbox altho signature required

My solicitor sent me a document from Kuala Lumpur on 27 jan. It arrived in Australia 29jan 3pm. After that no update on tracker. So we waited in the house whole of today waiting for courier to buzz the gate or call us. We can see the gate from our sitting room. No one contacted the whole day. At 7pm we found the parcel shoved into our mail box altho its stated on envelop signature required. This is an important document ..otherwise our solicitor would not have spent 100 dol using this service. This type of service is totally unacceptable. If there is a zero rating i will rate it zero.item numberHAWB 33029240215

Shipping TypeInternational
Denis G
Denis GGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Always slow and unreliable

Aramex A.Fastway

Hi there, thanks for letting us know. We will be in contact with your local depot to ensure this does not happen again in future.