Fastway (page 2 of 2)

See the Best Couriers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Fastway

nessjez
nessjez

I've no idea where my package is at any time

Deplorable service

Deplorable, unprofessional service. They are lazy, irresponsible and they lie. Placed parcel connect card in my screen door - directly under my notice requesting them NOT to do so and asking them to place it in my secure locked post box. Compromised security of my home by making it obvious no one was home. When I complained, they lied and said my post box was too full of junk mail (my post box is huge and clearly displays a 'no junk mail' sign.) Don't use them.

Sender or ReceiverSender
happy customer
happy customer

Useless, inaccurate tracking

Grant
GrantNorth Western Region, NSW

Should Change Their Name to Maybe or When Ever or Where Ever

I purchase items from Ebay it seems that Fastway must have a contract with them.There tracking service does not exist.You look a their tracking the item after a week has not been pick up .Than it left outside you door. It than states on their site as left as instructed.I have had item left at a street number the same as mine in another street.I was lucky there is honest people around.

Aramex A.Fastway

Hi there, I'm sorry to hear that you have not had a pleasant experience with Fastway. We thank you for your feedback and hope you do use Fastway with a more positive experience in future.

Inu.GSD
Inu.GSDSydney, NSW

Every time

I fear getting notification that stuff will be delivered through fast way. Every single delivery I got was like a challenge to my sanity. Every time I get stuff from them I have to inquiry. Last time I got something from them the driver refused to come because of mild traffic (so small I didn't even think it was possible)

Shipping TypeInternational
Aramex A.Fastway

Hi there. Firstly, I would like to apologise for the delay in response, we have just implemented a new review process here at Fastway in hopes of bettering our service!

Very unhappy customer.

I purchased a carbon crucible for casting metals from an ebay supplier. The estimated delivery date was October third, according to fastway tracking service the product arrived in Perth at Fastway for scanning at 08.30 Wed second of October, it was finally delivered at 3pm on the eighth of October, eight days to get the package 19 kilometres.

No one answers the phone and when one finally gets to a point on there web site and send an email to get some answer, an auto reply is sent to your inbox advising that the query will be replied to in two working days.

ray
ray
Aramex A.Fastway

Hi again Ray, I am sorry to hear that and I will make a note for the depots in relation to the phones. Thank you for your feedback.

Driver lied that he attempted delivery

Driver lied that he attempted the delivery. I gave Fastway authority to leave the parcel without a signature and I have video surveillance of my house showing that no delivery was attempted. When I called to enquire I was told that it would take a further 2 days for delivery. I will no longer order from any retail company that users Fastway.

Aramex A.Fastway

I appreciate this is especially disappointing for you currently. Please lodge the item as missing with our online form, as this is the quickest way for us to resolve and investigate your case here https://help.fastway.com.au/hc/en-us/requests/new

Unprofessional

Delivery was thrown at front door we were home it required a signature when I emailed Fastaway they were going to get back to me in 48 hours its over a week and no response customer service is lousy in all departments. I would advise anybody using online shopping to check who their delivery service is with before ordering because if its with this company I shall not be ordering absolutely disgusted

Jebbrie
Jebbrie

No they won't comment because they know they are wrong typical

Chris
ChrisWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Fastway ...? What A Joke

25th Order Delivered To My Local Depot.
Maryborough, Hervey Bay Does Not Have One
4 Days Later After Being Told by julie / jan Friday Or Saturday
Appalling Service
As Per Usual

Debra D
Debra DCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Disgraceful and dishonest!

I had no communication at all until I received a text to say they had tried to deliver (I was home all day so pretty sure they didn't) and that a card was left - no it wasn't! I went online and followed prompts to instigate re delivery. 1 box was delivered and left on verandah as requested. The second box was sent back to supplier with the claim that they had tried to deliver it and it remained unclaimed. No they didn't and yes it will remain unclaimed if you don't notify anyone that it is there. Supplier was going to charge an extra delivery fee until I explained the situation. I'm guessing they're cheap but you pay dearly in other ways!!

Luke
Luke

Terrible service, not even worthy of 1 star. Do yourself favour and use a different carrier

Late, driver delivers when he feels like it. Complained so driver drops further deliverys 30min drive away for me to collect now. Reception hardly answers phone . Dont use this company

Aramex A.Fastway

I'm sorry to see that you have not had a pleasant experience with Fastway. Thank you for your feedback. I hope you do use Fastway with a more positive experience in future.

Walter R.
Walter R.Hunter Region, NSW

This Company is BAD SERVICE

Scott P.
Scott P.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Terrible run around and waste of time!

Ordered through amazon au and Fastway was the courier.
I was waiting at home on the expected day of delivery for the parcel until I received a message from amazon saying it arrived but no one was there! Found their calling card, looked them up and their depot was about 40 minutes away but that's irrelevant due to 'You cannot just pick things up from the depot as they might not be accessible'.
They offered free redelivery so I choose that with the option to leave if no one accepts.
Luckily I decided to track the parcel anyway as it turns out they have just delivered it to another depot 20 minutes away without notifying me!

Absolutely horrible courier service and I'll make sure to NEVER use them again!

Gary Parker
Gary ParkerNorth Queensland, QLD

Absolutely useless

Never Deliver parcel always leave a card even when someone meets them at the gate, often we go to the gate to see them drive away. I would never use you if I have a choice. We don't believe that the delivery driver even has the parcel with him as on Tuesday the 7 of May the driver even spoke to my daughter but would not leave the parcel.

Josh LWestern Australia

Terrible service

They always take forever to deliver, don't update the tracking properly and you always have to double check the driver is handing you the right parcel as they obviously don't. Luckily I haven't had to go through the process of them delivering my parcel to the wrong location yet but feel like it's only a matter of time.

Would rather spend a bit more ordering from somewhere else than from a company that insists on using this useless mob... Will avoid at all costs if I can in the future.

Josh L

Thanks for the reply Tara, but unfortunately one too many bad experiences means I won't be using Fastway again unless I have no other choice.

Aramex A.Fastway

I hope you do use Fastway with a more positive experience in future.

jiminoz
jiminozDarling Downs, QLD

Exceedingly slow poor tracking

I did receive my order, but it was late. The tracking is virtually non-existent telling me when the parcel left the shipper and nothing till delivery. My local delivery is supposed to be between 1 and 2 pm according to their website. Of course it didn't come the day listed, but when it did arrive it was at 7am. I could have walked to Adelaide and retrieved the package quicker. Why any company ships with Fastway is beyond me.

Hansen L.
Hansen L.

Dropping things on doorstep and running away

These guys are so lazy they just drop valuable packages on my doorstep and leave. My front door is open and screen door locked, I HAVE 2 doorbells and neither gets pressed. Its like their people have social anxiety.

Angry Reciever
Angry RecieverSouth East Queensland, QLD

Don't use Fastway!!!

Fastway parcel was due today but was delivered elsewhere and someone I don't even know has signed for it.
I am extremely disappointed in learning that the local fastway driver for my area gave my parcel to Blu Couriers (their third party helper) for it to be subsequently in the hands of someone else. How can this even happen?
**UPDATE** my parcel has turned up sitting by my letterbox near the street tonight, so thank goodness for that, whether it was the person who signed for it or the Blu Couriers driver, I am just happy it's sorted out now, good luck to everyone else having issues too!

Tim
TimGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Terrible

hillcrest
hillcrest

Should have ZERO stars

I am beyond sick of this company. They have a perfect track record of being hopeless in delivering packages and the customer service is appalling - they have no idea what they’re on about and will fob you off to the sender to figure out the couriers delivery issues.

Why ANY business would use this company for courier services is beyond me.

At least the customer service lady politely wished me a good day when I advised her that Fastway have been nothing but a pain in the *** each time I’ve dealt with them. That’s your one star.

Mal
MalPeel, WA

Terrible service

I missed the courier, they left a card. I followed their instructions on the card, and arranged (so I thought) another delivery date. After a few days no delivery, got back on website only to find my parcel was left at a pharmacy waiting for me to collect, thats fine but no communications from them as to where I can collect. I had to find out for myself by revisiting their website.

RobertIllawarra, NSW

They need to take notice of all the negative criticism on this page.

all good parcel arrived late but better late than never.Company was very helpful when I phoned them and arranged for it to be delivered the next day.Driver was very friendly.

Aramex A.Fastway

Hi there and thank you for your feedback. Everything you’ve shared will be passed on to HQ to improve our relationship with receivers.

Robert

Thank you l have had a few parcels delivered by Fastway and have found you to be a reliable and excellent fast friendly service.

Hi there,
Thank you for sharing your experience. We love to delight our customers and I’m glad to hear of your positive experience with us.

raynman
raynman

Dislexic fastways drivers can't deliver to correct adress