Fastway

See the Best Couriers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Fastway

Gen
GenGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Left a parcel on top of my plants instead of on the table right next to them????

Fastway delivered a parcel on my ground floor balcony by reaching over and dropping it on top of my pot plants, crushing the plants. There was an empty pot right next to that one they could have left it in, or there's a table on the other side as well! God knows why they decided to leave it there and damage my plants totally unnecessarily

Sylvia
SylviaSouthwest, VIC

Delivery

Had an ebay parcel delivered. Saw courier walk past window. He did not ring doorbell just left parcel on doorstep. I realise they are busy but they should at least ring the doorbell and see if someone answers before leaving parcel. Too many parcels stolen nowadays.

Never again
Never again Perth, WA

Don’t read special instructions!

Delivered box 6/7/21 - special instructions were authority to leave at front door DO NOT KNOCK! Of course the driver knocked so loudly it woke the sleeping baby in adjacent room.
When I stated ‘why did you knock when it explicitly said not to? The reply was ‘Oh I missed that’! I have asked the company I ordered from to not use this courier again - I’d rather pay exorbitant postage than have this happen again!

NANCY B.
NANCY B.Perth, WA

lazy, complete disregard to provide any decent level of service

on-going issue with courier dumping parcels in weather, in middle of entry, within view of street and cant be asked to even knock on door to notify delivery.
lazy excuse of a delivery driver

Lilu B.
Lilu B.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Threw a parcel over the fence

My dog got crazy so I popped my head in the window and saw your courier throwing my expensive parcel over a fence onto my backyard. The door bell was next to him!

Could you train your couriers better in accordance with your delivery standards?

gezza
gezzaWest End

The fast way to do a delivery - Just throw it over the fence!

I had an Amazon parcel delivered today to my home. It had been thrown over the fence, no door bell was rung nor was there a card left behind. This has happened more than once with Fastway and it is very annoying. Why can't they follow best practice? While I avoid buying from a business using Fastway with Amazon the allocated courier service is not revealed until after the order is placed and I got caught out this time.

Shipping TypeInternational
TIM H.
TIM H.South East Queensland, QLD

Wrong address

Bought a product from eBay and fastway couriers delivered it to the wrong address. They got the street correct. Luckily there are nice people in my street who delivered it

Very unprofessional company LAZYWAY

Once again my parcel was left unattended and no one rang the intercom. Other courier companies get that and I never have an issue. But I always have a problem with Fastway. It is no wonder that you have a 1 star rating with this lazy type of courier service. It is a shame you are doing nothing to improve this shocking service. In future I will not do any business with anyone that uses your company for courier services.

Aramex A.Fastway

Please accept our sincere apologies. I will be sure to pass your feedback to the relevant department. Thanks for your review and have a lovely day.

Angel
AngelSouth East Queensland, QLD

Driver Negligent❗️❗️❗️

Delivery was fast, the parcel clearly had my correct address printed in bold type on the front, but the driver delivered & left parcel on the doorstep of a different house number in my street. Lucky for honest neighbours, when drivers aren’t doing their job properly.

Aramex A.Fastway

Thanks for your review. All feedback is valuable as we strive to improve. I’ll be sure to pass your feedback to the relevant department. Please accept our sincere apologies.

Find out how Fastway compares to other Couriers

terrible the guy that left my package didnt even bring it to my door left it on my garbage bin and it was raining

it was late at night and they didnt even come to door just left it on my bin where anyone could take it i have him on camera he didnt care

Shipping TypeInternational
Aramex A.Fastway

Thanks for your feedback. We apologise for any inconvenience caused. We are currently implementing new processes to better the service we provide. Have a lovely day.

Gill S.
Gill S.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Never delivered to the correct address

We have had multiple deliveries from this company and it's always delivered to our neighbour two houses up, even when we give very specific instructions and descriptions of our property.

Aramex A.Fastway

Hi there, I’m very sorry to hear of the issues you’ve faced. I will pass your feedback to the relevant department so that they can investigate. Please accept our sincere apologies. Thanks for your review and have a lovely day.

Bob
BobSouth East Queensland, QLD

Don’t use FASTWAY

My Ebay item was delivered yesterday by an gentleman driving a new BMW X1 and who carried no ID. No uniform to identify where he was from so when I challenged him he abruptly replied Fastway.
I was glad my $10 item had arrived but was left wondering about this company.
Will not use again.

Jerry L
Jerry LTasmania

Lazy and incompetent delivery staff

harpbelle
harpbelleSydney, NSW

Left parcel in an unsafe place

Left my package in a public area where everyone can just take it and run off. Fortunately it didn't happen. Of so many times I placed orders and had packages delivered this was the first time the courier stupidly left the package in a public place. I will be sure to complain and never use them.

James L.
James L.

Extremely rude delivery

Very curt delivery person with no pleasant interaction after I apologised for the gate being closed
I have had several deliveries from this company and all have been problematic
I cringe when I see my parcel has been sent with this crowd