Fastway

See the Best Couriers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Fastway

Robert, Sydney , Austral
Robert, Sydney , AustralSouth East Queensland, QLD

should be out of business

Pete B.
Pete B.

Absolutely useless freight handler. Two weeks to deliver a small package from Wollongong to Melbourne!

Ordered a spare part (the size of two matchboxes) from a Corrmial NSW warehouse to be delivered to Melbourne suburban address. The warehouse uses Fastway (now aramex) as their courier. The package was picked up from Corrmial on October 6th, and registered as being at the Wollongong regional aramex hub the same day. Even at that stage their vague delivery estimate was 14-19 October. In the end it arrived very late in the day on the 20th of October. Two weeks to get a small parcel from NSW to Melb!

lyn
lynMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

disgusting

2 weeks melbourne adelaide had to pick up parcel because you would not deliver worst company out drivers can not do their job will not use again drivers also lie

darren40
darren40

Shop elswhere if they use fastway

With everyone now shopping online customers have a good idea of expected delivery times, Australia post great, Sendle the best I have come across. I now ask who is shipping parcel if fastway I shop elsewhere, save yourself alot of aggrivation even if you pay couple dollars more should have changed thier name to unreliable Slowway

Graham
Graham

Lousy courier

12 days for item to arrive from the Sydney sortation office. No trackibg updates. Item then dumped insecurely outside front door, the courier did not bother to ring doorbell. Delivery not in line with senders instructions.

Stephen
StephenCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Fastway retains its record as the worst courier service in the free world!

Christopher Owen
Christopher OwenBuxton

Fastway, I don’t think so Slow way

I was tracking my parcel and it was movig through system timely, but once it was on board with courier, he left onboard for about 2 weeks, he seems to wait for a load in my area before he will deliver , and then he drops and runs, i will not buy if seller use this courier

zun
zun

Pick up by myself?!

well, i never seen these fastway people, cause they will delivering your parcel straight to pick up depot.
i just want to know, what it mean of ONLINE SHOPPING TO THESE PEOPLE?! i spending time to wait for delivery, plus now i need to going out pick up by myself, what a BRILLIANT solution! y i dont just go to retail shop?

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionYes

Document put into mailbox altho signature required

My solicitor sent me a document from Kuala Lumpur on 27 jan. It arrived in Australia 29jan 3pm. After that no update on tracker. So we waited in the house whole of today waiting for courier to buzz the gate or call us. We can see the gate from our sitting room. No one contacted the whole day. At 7pm we found the parcel shoved into our mail box altho its stated on envelop signature required. This is an important document ..otherwise our solicitor would not have spent 100 dol using this service. This type of service is totally unacceptable. If there is a zero rating i will rate it zero.item numberHAWB 33029240215

Denis G
Denis GGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Always slow and unreliable

Aramex A.Fastway

Hi there, thanks for letting us know. We will be in contact with your local depot to ensure this does not happen again in future.

Lou
LouGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Delivered to wrong address!

This absolutely rubbish courier company delivered a large package clearly addressed to us (with contents inside worth $400) to our neighbours who were away on holidays at the time. Thankfully they’re honest neighbours who let us know when they got home and who also told us that on their security camera footage the person delivering the box just walks to the car port and dumps it on the ground and walks off. Both our homes are clearly marked with numbers so I can only say that this was pure carelessness and laziness at play. I would not recommend this courier company!

Aramex A.Fastway

Thanks for your review. All feedback is valuable as we strive to improve. I’ll be sure to pass your feedback to the relevant department. Please accept our sincere apologies.

Pathetic

Parcel delivered to the wrong address.
Not the first time. Hopeless service to say the least. This isn't good enough.
Last time I had to go to the depot to pick it up myself.

Aramex A.Fastway

Hi there, thanks for letting us know. Please accept our sincere apologies. I’ll be sure to pass your feedback to the relevant department to ensure this doesn’t happen in future. Have a lovely day.

matt s.
matt s.Sydney, NSW

Sydney Depot has stopped delivering

I have two parcels that are at the sydney depot, one has been there since 12th Dec and the other since 19th Dec. I've submitted 3 update requests for explanations but no one has got back to me. I've tried the chat on the website but no one chats back. I really need these parcels but have no way to get them. They're in Sydney and I live in Sydney, I could collect them myself if they'd give me the option.

****Edit Update****
Original complaint was on the 23rd Dec. Parcels both got delivered today 30th Dec. I guess they had trouble with Christmas time of year logistics, staffing, amount of parcels, hours in the day. Which I accept but they could have responded to inquiries, which would have put my mind at ease.

Aramex A.Fastway

Thanks for your feedback. As we constantly endeavour to better our services, all feedback is valuable to us. Have a lovely day.

Dmitry
DmitrySydney

No notice about where my parcel is delivered: go find it yourself

This is the problem I have 2nd time:

- They drop the parcel in a far away news agency (not in my suburb)
- They send you no notification - no letter, no email, nothing ...
- You wait for a month with status unchanged "in transit" until you become annoyed... and then via the ebay log you track the parcel location

This is just the lack of basic customer care: you need to search and find where they drop your parcel!

Tanya
TanyaCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

This business should NOT be allowed to operate and has beyond appalling customer service skills