Fastway

See the Best Couriers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Fastway

lyn
lynMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

disgusting

2 weeks melbourne adelaide had to pick up parcel because you would not deliver worst company out drivers can not do their job will not use again drivers also lie

zun
zun

Pick up by myself?!

well, i never seen these fastway people, cause they will delivering your parcel straight to pick up depot.
i just want to know, what it mean of ONLINE SHOPPING TO THESE PEOPLE?! i spending time to wait for delivery, plus now i need to going out pick up by myself, what a BRILLIANT solution! y i dont just go to retail shop?

Shipping TypeInternational

Bryan
BryanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fastway NO WAY

It doesnt deserve a 1 star.
Left a "not at home" card with out even attempt to deliver the parcel even I was at the premise for the entire day. Rearrange a re delivery on designated date through the online system, it arrived a day earlier and delivered to my neighbour instead. This has happened to me multiple times whenever my parcel was delivered by fastway. I guess they are cheap hence many online retailer uses them. Avoid at all cost if you have the option.

Dmitry
DmitrySydney

No notice about where my parcel is delivered: go find it yourself

This is the problem I have 2nd time:

- They drop the parcel in a far away news agency (not in my suburb)
- They send you no notification - no letter, no email, nothing ...
- You wait for a month with status unchanged "in transit" until you become annoyed... and then via the ebay log you track the parcel location

This is just the lack of basic customer care: you need to search and find where they drop your parcel!

Aramex A.Fastway

Hi there, thanks for letting us know. Please accept our sincere apologies. I’ll be sure to pass your feedback to the relevant department to ensure this doesn’t happen in future. Have a lovely day.

Tanya
TanyaCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

This business should NOT be allowed to operate and has beyond appalling customer service skills

Mel C.
Mel C.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Delivered to wrong suburb .....

Delivered parcel to wrong suburb. Couldn’t talk to anyone when i rang them so ended up having to drive 30 mins to pick it up. We were so lucky the guy they delivered parcel to sent me a message on Facebook to let me know where it was.

Marilyn C.
Marilyn C.

the worst courier company

I have requested to redelivery, was booked and confirmed but never made. another time, I asked to pick up item for delivery, took 5 days did not come, I contacted few times, end up arrived, I asked the driver, he said did not know the order!!! very bad work flow and management.

Sender or ReceiverSender
Lorna
Lorna

STUPID COURIER DRIVERS - O*

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionYes

Left my parcel (big box) in my building's front door in a very busy street

The deliver person from Fastway came yesterday and delivered one of my parcels (smaller one) from amazon inside my mail box, however left a big box (another parcel) in front of my building's front door and didn't even bother to contact me, just left my parcel out there in front of a very busy street and my building doesn't even have a gate, so anyone can come in and collect it if they want.
I didn't received no notification about the parcel (big box) neither. A neighbour rapidly and kindly saw the parcel out there and collected it for me... I was shocked to know what happened as this is the first time a deliver company left my parcel like that! I buy online very often and that never happened before!

Only got half

Delivery tracking said it had arrived 1/2 hr ago, so I look outside my door (2nd flood apartment), nothing there. Go down stairs and find 2 of 2 (not 1 of 2 AND 2 of 2) sitting down stairs. Rang them to find out what happened, the best they could say is they would look into it.

PhloesMum
PhloesMumBentleigh East

Parcel Left in the Dirt

This is the third time this company has done this. I found what looked like a piece of rubbish blown into the garden by the wind. Picked it up to place in the bin and discovered it was a parcel from Amazon. Really poor service from Fastway.

Shipping TypeInternational
Aramex A.Fastway

Hi there, I am sorry to hear this and thank you for your honesty. We appreciate you taking the time to review.

Emily
Emily

Only way to actually get your parcel is to pick it up yourself.

I ordered from two retailers within two days, both unfortunately used fastway. The first one got sent back to the sender for absolutely no reason (they didn't even attempt delivery). The second one has "card left" on the tracking (there wasn't and I was home) I called to arrange re-delivery, they told me it would be delivered the following day (it wasn't) I called another two times to arrange delivery where it wasn't delivered. The people on the phone couldn't tell me where it was or when I could expect delivery. After 2 hours on the phone I eventually found it was still at the depot. I went and got it myself two weeks after the original delivery date.

Eye watch 1
Eye watch 1Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Worst couriers in Australia.

They are too lazy to deliver. Had to contact seller to verify delivery was in progress, tracking was a little helpful. From Melbourne they dispatched the parcel on the 2nd of December, I had to go and pick it up on the 11th in Bendigo. They tell me they tried to deliver it on Saturday the the 7th, no card, we were home all day. What a pack of lies. When I told them they are the worst couriers in Australia, they smile at you and say thank you. What a pack of idiots. If you are going to use a courier give this mob the flick, I cannot understand how they are in business.

Dalby69
Dalby69Sydney Surrounds, NSW

The worst courier and badly miss-named courier company in Australia?

I don't understand why Amazon keeps using them. More often than not the courier misses the delivery date. It must be costing Amazon a fortune in complimentary extensions to Prime, refunds and other forfeits. I'm not referring to just one delivery incident - it's a regular occurrence.

MrBSydney, NSW

Seriously Amazon???

Auspost orders from Amazon are received on time 100% of the time, yet Fastway orders from Amazon arrive on time 0% of the time. Why??? How hard is it to pick up an item and deliver it?

Aramex A.Fastway

I'm so sorry to hear of the negative encounter you have had with Fastway Couriers. We thank you for your feedback as we consider all to be valuable. I do hope that you utilize our services in future with a better experience.

Aramex A.Fastway

Could I ask that you please contact us via 1300FASTWAY? I'd like to resolve this for you.