Fastway

See the Best Couriers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Fastway

1.0
lyn
lynMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

disgusting

2 weeks melbourne adelaide had to pick up parcel because you would not deliver worst company out drivers can not do their job will not use again drivers also lie

zun
zun

Pick up by myself?!

well, i never seen these fastway people, cause they will delivering your parcel straight to pick up depot.
i just want to know, what it mean of ONLINE SHOPPING TO THESE PEOPLE?! i spending time to wait for delivery, plus now i need to going out pick up by myself, what a BRILLIANT solution! y i dont just go to retail shop?

Shipping TypeInternational

Dmitry
DmitrySydney

No notice about where my parcel is delivered: go find it yourself

This is the problem I have 2nd time:

- They drop the parcel in a far away news agency (not in my suburb)
- They send you no notification - no letter, no email, nothing ...
- You wait for a month with status unchanged "in transit" until you become annoyed... and then via the ebay log you track the parcel location

This is just the lack of basic customer care: you need to search and find where they drop your parcel!

Aramex A.Fastway

Hi there, thanks for letting us know. Please accept our sincere apologies. I’ll be sure to pass your feedback to the relevant department to ensure this doesn’t happen in future. Have a lovely day.

Tanya
TanyaCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

This business should NOT be allowed to operate and has beyond appalling customer service skills

Mel C.
Mel C.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Delivered to wrong suburb .....

Delivered parcel to wrong suburb. Couldn’t talk to anyone when i rang them so ended up having to drive 30 mins to pick it up. We were so lucky the guy they delivered parcel to sent me a message on Facebook to let me know where it was.

Lorna
Lorna

STUPID COURIER DRIVERS - O*

Only got half

Delivery tracking said it had arrived 1/2 hr ago, so I look outside my door (2nd flood apartment), nothing there. Go down stairs and find 2 of 2 (not 1 of 2 AND 2 of 2) sitting down stairs. Rang them to find out what happened, the best they could say is they would look into it.

Emily
Emily

Only way to actually get your parcel is to pick it up yourself.

I ordered from two retailers within two days, both unfortunately used fastway. The first one got sent back to the sender for absolutely no reason (they didn't even attempt delivery). The second one has "card left" on the tracking (there wasn't and I was home) I called to arrange re-delivery, they told me it would be delivered the following day (it wasn't) I called another two times to arrange delivery where it wasn't delivered. The people on the phone couldn't tell me where it was or when I could expect delivery. After 2 hours on the phone I eventually found it was still at the depot. I went and got it myself two weeks after the original delivery date.

Eye watch 1
Eye watch 1Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Worst couriers in Australia.

They are too lazy to deliver. Had to contact seller to verify delivery was in progress, tracking was a little helpful. From Melbourne they dispatched the parcel on the 2nd of December, I had to go and pick it up on the 11th in Bendigo. They tell me they tried to deliver it on Saturday the the 7th, no card, we were home all day. What a pack of lies. When I told them they are the worst couriers in Australia, they smile at you and say thank you. What a pack of idiots. If you are going to use a courier give this mob the flick, I cannot understand how they are in business.

MrBSydney, NSW

Seriously Amazon???

Auspost orders from Amazon are received on time 100% of the time, yet Fastway orders from Amazon arrive on time 0% of the time. Why??? How hard is it to pick up an item and deliver it?

Aramex A.Fastway

I'm so sorry to hear of the negative encounter you have had with Fastway Couriers. We thank you for your feedback as we consider all to be valuable. I do hope that you utilize our services in future with a better experience.

Aramex A.Fastway

Could I ask that you please contact us via 1300FASTWAY? I'd like to resolve this for you.

Eric
EricHobart, TAS

Hopeless

Kept package in depot for a week and I had to pick it up. Latest issue is tracking does not work as item is with a delivery partner. So far 5 days from Sydney to Melb and customer service did not know where Hobart is and fobbed me off to on line tracking that does not work! Truly hopeless service.

Average Joe
Average JoePerth, WA

Fastway (Perth ops) - Agonisingly Slow

Aramex A.Fastway

Hi there, I do apologise for the negative experience had. We would like to thank you for your feedback. I hope you do use Fastway with a more positive experience in future.

Kaitlyn
KaitlynGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

0 stars.

Took them 6 months to deliver something I purchased from Sydney to Melbourne. Every single delivery (if delivered at all) has had an issue. No response from customer service when enquired about my parcels.

Aramex A.Fastway

They just do not deliver and customer service does not care

First time acceptable second time this is a bad culture company, they do not deliver just leave little notes under door mat with out knocking on a open door.. Then customer service they just don't care they are on my buy something don't use Fastway list.. What ever happened to customer service..

Peter
Peter

Buzz Lightyear
Buzz LightyearVictoria, Australia

Several items ordered. Several times at home. Local drivers goes straight to parcel connect. Fails to attempt delivery.

Have been complaining about this with screen grabs of the text messages received from the local driver since March 2019 to: Fastway Couriers <support@fastwaysupport.zendesk.com> - no solutions received.

ACCC will point you to Ombudsman. Ombudsman doesn't recognise "Fastway". Now I need to look in NSW Trading. The time I've wasted travelling to pick up my items from parcel connect.

Suggest asking your sellers to avoid using Fastway. Most other courier will deliver to your door and not leave it where they find convenient.

Fastway is a bully.