Fastway (page 3 of 10)

See the Best Couriers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Fastway

Max
Max Sydney, NSW

Slow way

If you want your parcel to arrive 2 weeks after the projected arrival date then by all means use these guys.
They only care about picking up your parcel very quickly and taking there time to deliver it.
Getting items from overseas is quicker than their

Aramex A.Fastway

Thanks for your feedback. We apologise for any inconvenience caused. We are currently implementing new processes to better the service we provide. Have a lovely day.

Monique
MoniqueBerwick

Worst Delivery Experience

Aramex A.Fastway

Thanks for your review. All feedback is valuable as we strive to improve. I’ll be sure to pass your feedback to the relevant department. Please accept our sincere apologies.

Dmitry
DmitrySydney

No notice about where my parcel is delivered: go find it yourself

This is the problem I have 2nd time:

- They drop the parcel in a far away news agency (not in my suburb)
- They send you no notification - no letter, no email, nothing ...
- You wait for a month with status unchanged "in transit" until you become annoyed... and then via the ebay log you track the parcel location

This is just the lack of basic customer care: you need to search and find where they drop your parcel!

Aramex A.Fastway

Hi there, thanks for letting us know. Please accept our sincere apologies. I’ll be sure to pass your feedback to the relevant department to ensure this doesn’t happen in future. Have a lovely day.

D blok
D blok

I would rate it less than 1 star if I could

the absolute worst possible service. Obviously a complete breakdown in management consistently over 3 weeks delivery from Sydney to Perth, regular loss of items and staff have no idea where items are or why they satiate local depots for 8 days without being delivered. over 640 items purchased through online
services in the last 3 years... Fastway consistently the worst service. now refusing to purchase items sent with this carrier

Very unprofessional company LAZYWAY

Once again my parcel was left unattended and no one rang the intercom. Other courier companies get that and I never have an issue. But I always have a problem with Fastway. It is no wonder that you have a 1 star rating with this lazy type of courier service. It is a shame you are doing nothing to improve this shocking service. In future I will not do any business with anyone that uses your company for courier services.

Aramex A.Fastway

Please accept our sincere apologies. I will be sure to pass your feedback to the relevant department. Thanks for your review and have a lovely day.

Pete
PetePerth, WA

S.......L.......O........W.......

If you wish to buy a Christmas present, order in August. The slowest courier you can possibly find. Items take weeks to travel from the Eastern States to Perth. I'm now waiting for two items sitting in Melbourne, which had I known would be sent by Fastway I would not have ordered the items I need. The last item delivered from the Eastern States took from 10 August until 17 September to arrive. Tracking information will show just how long an item can sit unmoving in Melbourne.

Aramex A.Fastway

Thanks for your feedback. I’m sorry to hear you had a problem with your delivery. As we constantly endeavour to better our services, all feedback is valuable to us. Have a lovely day.

Kim
KimPerth, WA

Worst Delivery & Customer Service Experience Ever

Mads
MadsPerth

Always slow delivery (even pre-COVID-19)

It has taken Fastway Couriers (or Aramax as they're known in Perth) over 4 weeks to deliver my parcel from Brisbane to Perth. They are always slow delivering, even pre-COVID-19). They never respond to Live Chat and never respond to any email enquiry. Appalling customer service - do not recommend.

Barry H.
Barry H.Sydney, NSW

Still The Worst

The package took five days for a Ten hour trip ,Then dumped at the wrong address ! This believe it or not is probably the best dealing I have had with this terrible company, at least I was able to find the package this time , Give them a BIG MISS

Aramex A.Fastway

Thanks for your feedback. I hope that you utilise our services in future with a better outcome. All feedback is valuable as we strive to improve. Have a lovely day.

Ricardo
RicardoWestern Australia

Absolutely atrocious. Took 3 weeks to come from Sydney. Avoid vendors that use this Courier Service.

Parcel was supposed to arrive on 11 september. Actually arrived on the 22nd September.
Same that the birthday it was bought for had come and gone.
Convinced me to never use this Courier is I need to send a parcel.

Angel
AngelSouth East Queensland, QLD

Driver Negligent❗️❗️❗️

Delivery was fast, the parcel clearly had my correct address printed in bold type on the front, but the driver delivered & left parcel on the doorstep of a different house number in my street. Lucky for honest neighbours, when drivers aren’t doing their job properly.

Other Couriers

terrible the guy that left my package didnt even bring it to my door left it on my garbage bin and it was raining

it was late at night and they didnt even come to door just left it on my bin where anyone could take it i have him on camera he didnt care

Tanya
TanyaCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

This business should NOT be allowed to operate and has beyond appalling customer service skills

Aramex A.Fastway

Customer Service Lie Like A Rug!

It took over three weeks from Sydney to Brisbane. Tracking was nonexistent save for initial pickup and transfer to the black hole sortacion facility. I contacted customer service,was lied to.

Aramex A.Fastway

Thanks for your feedback. As we constantly endeavour to better our services, all feedback is valuable to us. Have a lovely day.

Photo taken without permission by delivery driver

Handed a parcel to my wife then took a photo of her and said it is their new policy !!! Is this possible?? Isn’t that illegal in Australia?? I can’t believe it

Orion
OrionIllawarra, NSW

Worst Courier service ever They left my parcel randomly any news agency far from my suburb. They did not left any tracking card. No email No SMS no single information. I find out my parcel waiting at the news agency for 5 days. They have really Bad reputation in Australia That is Why they changed their name to Aramex. Avoid never ever work with them

Aramex A.Fastway

Hi there, I’m very sorry to hear of the issues you’ve faced. I will pass your feedback to the relevant department so that they can investigate. Please accept our sincere apologies. Thanks for your review and have a lovely day.

Jeremy P.
Jeremy P.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Absolute Incompetence.

DMeyer
DMeyerGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Consistently awful, but as the receiver I didn't get a choice who to use

I've received many packages from Fastway. Every time without exception they take far longer than regular post, and leave the item outside my door without announcing their arrival (even pre-Covid). If you're a sender, please give me a choice when I buy goods, so I can receive them by any other means!

Extreme delivery delays

Purchased an eBay item from Sydney to be delivered in Brisbane it took 21 days and three attempts at contacting Fastway where I only received generic responses. Most unpopular courier company amongst my friends and colleagues.

Gill S.
Gill S.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Never delivered to the correct address

We have had multiple deliveries from this company and it's always delivered to our neighbour two houses up, even when we give very specific instructions and descriptions of our property.

Apailing service

taken a week to go 100 klm for a week they tell me they will get back to me but never do my parts are now lost and they wont answer the phone and then i tryed contacting them on a mobile number they messaged me on earlier that day its disconected ,
Never get this mob to send anything

Andrew W.Mid North Coast, NSW

No stars for this service

Have had plants sent through this service on a number of times. They never deliver to our address and so we have to drive 75 klms to pick up plus if you don’t check up on them they can’t even let you know that your plants are sitting in their depots. Surely if you can’t deliver to an address you should not accept the consignment. You could also offer reimbursement for not delivering.

Thomas T.
Thomas T.Perth, WA

Terrible freight company, if you want something delivered quickly

Over the years I have had the misfortune of some eBay sellers using Fastway couriers. Each and every time the delivery has been extremely slow, we are talking 3-4 weeks from Melbourne to Perth with no explanation.

When I purchase something now, I always request for the seller to use any courier service but Fastway/aramex couriers. It is such a shame and I would like to think that I can support a company like this but their delivery service is so amazingly poor.

Australia Post delivers usually within 5 working days. Startrack, Toll and TNT can sometimes amaze me with overnight delivery.

Late or extremely late is Fastway couriers.

Aramex A.Fastway

I'm so sorry to hear of the negative encounter you have had with us here at Aramex. I do hope that you utilize our services in future with a better experience. We thank you for your feedback as we consider all to be valuable. Have a lovely day.

Liz
LizGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

If I could leave negative stars I would.

As a small business, I need to get my parcels out on time. I understand day's delay as couriers are busy and traffic can get in the way of things but Fastway take it to a whole new level.
21 days is the record for not having my parcels picked up even after multiple reassurances.
Each and EVERY pick up is at least 3-4 days and I have had many drivers lie re attempted pick up where the parcel 'was not ready for collection'. I have security cameras and they never show up.
Also drivers unable to find my huge carport with parcels under a large 'COURIER PICK UP' sign.
Totally disgraceful. If I ha any other choices for couriers to many locations, I would take them.
Alas Aus Post are jut as bad and WAY more expensive.
Truly terrible service.

Aramex A.Fastway

Every single one of my parcels is late

Every single time I see a seller using fastway as a courier I try to cancel my order every single time they deliver to me its minimum 1 week late

Aramex A.Fastway

Please accept our sincere apologies for such a problematic and understandably frustrating experience. I will be sure to pass your feedback to the relevant department. Thank you for your review and have a lovely day.

Zoom2u